Former German Chancellor Kohl's Funeral

>the European Union is not a part of German continental imperialis-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v79foBIrar4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is Bill doing there?

germany is the only sensible leader of europe

if you are honest with yourself, you will agree

All of the world's neo-liberal elite are present.

He closely collaborated with him when they both were presidents. I guess they had some kind of friendship developed.

Why isn't his coffin draped with a German flag?

it is

This.

good riddance

The EU will complete the system of German Idealism.

All guys shilling for open borders and defending kebab 7 kebab importation are there.

Old men

S

>hit by a donation scandal
>wife commits suicide
>former female secretary claims him
>he suffers a stroke effectively becoming a vegetable on wheels
>his new girl immediately marries him and cuts all contact between him and any of his family members and friends
>funeral held against his wishes and without his family being allowed to join

What did (((they))) want to hide?

New German flag on his coffin.

Nothing. It's just helpful to have a silent symbol to serve a propaganda.

Honestly? I don't mean the idea of some european confederation. But just fucking do it instead of keeping us in this terrible limbo where the power extentions of the supernational and national powers are so not clear. Just say that we're all together now and stop being so undecisive cucks

>televised funerals
>this flag with questionable symbolic

It was done on an EU level because Kohl fucking hated the current German political class and wanted to keep their involvement at a minimum. He also wanted Orban and not Merkel as speaker.

kek

I am really glad I am not the only one who saw this in Macron. You really cannot unsee it, if you see the symbol of the freemasons. And he is a literal Rothschild puppet. Europe is sliding into a nightmare and normies are totally oblivious and docile like Hindu cows. youtube.com/watch?v=v79foBIrar4