/sahdg/- Stay at Home Daughter General

Reminder that there are literally thousands of pure qt girls out there RIGHT NOW who are waiting to be the wife of a good man.

Stay at home daughters:
>believe a woman's place is in the home
>submissive
>sweet
>innocent
>God fearing
>consider themselves their husbands helper
>family focused
>loyal

This is your chance to do something for the culture pol. To show how a real family should operate. These girls are willing to do their part to restore gender roles- are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

What's the point when there's the wife, the kids should be making their own money as to not use mine, I'll pay for housing and food while they live with me but once they got 16 get a job and pay for your phone and wants

By the way, if you really want a stay at home wife your best bet is to look in rural areas that are several miles away from large cities. Urban girls are rarely interested in staying at home, and are often the source of many negative stigmas surrounding women.

/r9k/: The Thread

in ye olden days you would have married them off by 16 and received a sick dowry.

>t. Boomer scum

The traditional, multi generation familial model is the way to go

This is true

I want a sahd

: .... (

What a qt !

TOO OLD

So if they're living the NEET life, how would you ever meet them? They're hiding.

Parents getting together and setting their children up. If you know your smelly NEET QT daughter needs a husband, you enquire at your church or wherever, look for other good families with young men. Allow the two to be introduced and spend time together, if they click, marriage.

Well, the mentality of a future stay at home wife is one of "I will stand on my own and work until I can find a good man to support me, after which I use my time to take care of our home."

Which is one of the crucial factors for having a stay at home wife: you need to be able to support them. As the provider, it is your responsibility to have a stable, relatively well-paying job so that she doesn't have to worry about the safety of the family.

>thousands of pure qt girls
Can confirm. However, some of you are going to have to get a job, some prospects, shave, wash, put on some proper adult clothes and engage in the antiquated practice of meeting the father, courting, and pitching woo. You might actually have to go on a proper date and not just swipe right.

I'm 24 and have a 1 year old daughter

The ultimate red pill is raising your stay at home daughter to be your future waifu

Every time she says "modesty" she flashes her clothes or puffs out her chest. AWALT

also:
>not caring about self-respect
>not caring about what men think]
>believing unironically in sky-daddy and basing your life around the concept in a totalitarian way

She would not make a good wife

>leaf cuckhold

We REALLY need the culture to start shifting back towards separate spheres for the sexes

You'll be begging "sky daddy" for help after judgement day

i'm not hiding, i'm on pol

>a stable, relatively well-paying job
Good luck with that. I've got a relatively well-paying job but it's anything but stable. My contract could be terminated at any time, or the company could go tits up with zero warning.

yeah see problem with that is THE'RE LITERALLY THOUSANDS
i'm with one lovely girl and i feel like scum because i can see all these other women that want to be a stay at home mum but i cant really be with em all can i

Thousands means that it's very unlikely that I am to find these people.
Even if I do. They would get shitty with my life style after a while and probably do what every women does when they don't like their husband/boyfriend. I work most of the time and when I'm not working I'm on Sup Forums or working on projects.

Also, she's not modest, just plain. Whore in denial

>choker
>rolled up sleeves
>open shirt
>exposed clavicles
>multiple pieces of cheap jewelry
>gesticulating all over the place

Fun drinking game: take a shot every time she points at her tits.

Wrong, there is no judgement day.

Wrong,stop spreading dis-info.

>wanting modern women to stay at home
You dont know what you're unleashing

Prove to me mathematically and scientifically that there will be a judgement day, then?
>inb4 "m-my old Jewish book says it will happen!"

How do I find these women?

>40k templates
muh dik

Well, the easiest way is to go to church. However, if you're not particularly religious, going to small town get-togethers is a good way as well. Pancake breakfasts, festivals, fireworks displays, that sort of thing.

Hilarious user.

This.

Though possible, it's also unlikely that you'll find a decent girl online, and stay away from bars/clubs entirely. There are some good women to meet online, but most of them are degenerates or they're hiding something, like being landwhales or having kids, or they fucked every white man and nigger in their hometown and they're trying to hide their past with somebody new.

Best to go to church and attend/volunteer in local community events. One of my buddies just met his qt3.14 virgin girlfriend volunteering at an animal shelter.

If you're young it's way easier. If you're younger than 25 you best get on it. Most women my age who are still single are undateable (I'm 30.)

Exactly. Where you meet girls is critical to determining their personality, because more often than not it suggests the kind of person they are.

Your buddy met a nice girl volunteering at an animal shelter, so it sounds like she's a sweet girl who cares about animals (girls who care about animals tend to be much more caring individuals in general), whereas meeting a girl in a bar suggests a girl who cares more about getting drunk and having fun, which isn't particularly good girlfriend material.

>Eggcellent

Kek