Truth about Islam & the west

Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white. Then I started university for sociology at McGill University.

You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy. Definitely not like how it is on Fox News potraying them as ISIS.

I actually smoked up with an Algerian Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with an Arab girl soon. Can't wait.

Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Pic related

Kill
Yourself
Leaf

>alt right
>the_donald
RLY MK ME TNK

Larping as a leaf should be a flag option.

Post moar of her pls

I don't even know OP is sarcastic or just an average leaf

>Then I started university for sociology

Kys

>/r/the_donald
>Leaf
Smells like nu/pol/

At least fix your spelling and grammar troll.

>Just as Canadian as you and I
Go fuck your self.

>Okay, I used to hard core alt right,

Remember that Sage is an option

>>I actually smoked up with an Algerian Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with an Arab girl soon. Can't wait.
>
>Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.
>
>So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Next step: Meet the parents without getting beheaded or her sent to a middle eastern country for a '''holiday''' and accidentally honour killed.

Just wait untill their male family members honor kill your ass

There are a lot of shit Muslims as with any group of 1 billion+ adherents, but there are also a lot of good ones too. Nice to see you're talking to people instead of sitting in your basement.

Im a leaf faggot short a stout.
Here is a dick and here is my mouth.

>I even got a date with an Arab girl soon. Can't wait.

Lol wut? Soon? You got a date, and it's coming up soon? Like in a month?

Stupid fucking post.

Smuggieofbrownwoman.jpeg

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll just convert.

I feel this. I do not like muslims but my dick likes muslim women.

>leaf

it's not a muslim ban. Muslim women look like ass. Also
>I used to browse the_donald
please go back

> what is taqiyya
> what is reading the Qur'an for myself
> what is realizing only the most liberal of the top 1% end up in college

Inform yourself

No need to doubt, it is just a fucking leaf.

>dat first sentence
>dat flag
kek, toptier b8, I didn't even bother to read any further

>it's okay because I can fuck them!

I'm 2/2 for having muslim girls I was dating beg me to convert then have their family threaten me and her and then we breaking up.

After the 2nd I just decided to date Christian arabs. I've got a thing for submissive dark skinned girls. It's ok.

/Thread

>taqiya
Best joke I've heard all year

>leaf
>sociology
>weed
>reddit

Nice b8. m8.

>picrelated
Damn, hot.

Cunt

You should have called the police on them when they threatened you and keep dating mudslime girls
You're a cuck for letting them stop you from dating their women in a country where there's no law stopping it
Guarantee their brothers are fucking ozzie girls, doesn't that piss you off?

>I met tons of people from various people
This is why nobody takes Canadians seriously.

honestly I'm the opposite I live in a 20% white city with 1+ mil people and every day makes men more racist and white supremacist than the day before

>sociology
>McGill
a leaf /threaded himself, lol

Makes me*

Muslims can be anything. Many Muslims don't follow Islam at all. But Islam can only be Islam, and that will never change. Every single variety of Islam is cancer.

>Police
>Assisting you

mate...

Sociology classes should be disbanded with violence if necessary

This woman looks like a fucking ape. Fuck off shareblue.

>Muslim women are fucking sexy
Here I was anticipating to read some great revelation and this is all? Fuck off, nigger.

Let epic troll

Actually western democracy is cancer, and Islam is the cure.

>got a date with an Arab girl soon
As if. A maghrebi mongrel at best, you stupid leaf.

Uh even if he did call the police they wouldn't do shit and besides that I guarantee you that the girl would still pressure him to convert and probably pitch a fit. Not worth it, probably a surplus of Christian immigrants from the same region like Assyrians, Chaldeans, Copts etc.

Nice pasta my dude. Gonna use it next time.

Dating a copt now. The muslim girls both told me in their culture they absolutely never turn someone over to the police. Contributed significantly to my redpilling, before then I was like "Everyones just like... the same... right?"

Nope. Not at all. But you cant know that by default when the media, school, churches all say the opposite.

>Then I started university for sociology at McGill University.
>sociology
>met a lot of muslims, just as Canadian as you.
>Muslim women are fucking sexy
>I actually smoked up with an Algerian

holy shit leaf. normally i'd say this was some really poor bait, but that flag makes it credible

If there is one group I genuinely have pity for it is the Copts. I wish you the best of luck.

>hey kadir, islam is the the real redpill, we have hot girls
*Posts a shitskinned, overtanned, bead-like 5/10 IN FULL MAKEUP with a silicone mouth

You fail again Machmud Al-Islami

Saged

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off. The minorities at my uni are ugly and care about fuck all except for the foreign chinese and japanese students. The minority girls have to do even worse fucked up shit than the white girls already do just to steal some attention for themselves.

>I actually smoked up with an Algerian Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell
Leaf flag, reddit spacing, "I used to be alt-right the_donald, WN, "all that jazz"... seems like half the Leaf shills are Mudslime, and the other half are Chinese. All of you seem to come from where you really should stay.
>if you support Muslim bans you won't get access to these "chills muslim whores"
lmfao, I hope you actually get paid to shill like this

LOL.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. being altright was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst ideology we've had in the last 500 years. We must stop it now and lock up its most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of Trumps blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

sage

Nice trips
Also best post

>1 post by this ID
50 faggots bumping this thread.
Remember what to do before you click send.

Most of the muslims you're meeting are about as religious as the average christian. They're closer to atheists than Muslims. If it weren't for rigid family values and their cultures attitude toward apostasy, they would have abandoned their faith long ago.
Also, you say, and I quote:
>Just as Canadian as you and I.
Look I'm marrying a togolese women so I'm not anti-immigration I just believe we should only allow christians that speak english/french BEFORE coming here, plus no welfare for migrants, but I know for a fact that first generation immigrants are not and never will be Canadian, and the second or even third are often not really canadian, as that would mean adopting Anglo-scottish cultural values. While christian africans and some Indian Hindus/Sikhs can adopt these values the fact is Islam is not compatible with this. They will either abandon their culture and religion or never adopt ours.
Islam is not just a religion, it is a culture, lifestyle, ideology, military strategy and even economy (not a very good one). Though the 2nd to 3rd generation muslims may appear to be adopting our culture most of what they actually think is kept quiet. The nice thing about all this terrorism is that it's making the smarter muslims critically analyze their faith, which is leading to a Quebec style quiet revolution of shadow apostasy. This means the smarter Muslims are not really muslims, they are just keeping up appearances so to speak.
So judging by what I know, the girl you're dating is one of two things:
>A shadow apostate whom wants a white christian man to date and jump from her faith and culture and is choosing a better future for her children
Or
>She is weakly but still religious and little do you know but long term she will expect you to either convert or accommodate her faith and allow it to dominate your children, your children will be made muslim against your will