Brit/pol/ - Saturday Afternoon Sunshine edition

>Theresa May urges Northern Ireland parties to reach a deal to restore Stormont government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40458168

>Government to 'keep eye' on Kensington and Chelsea council, following leader's resignation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468235

>Thousands join anti-Tory protest in Londonistan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468881

>David Davis 'hamstrung' by PM in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40461496

>Salford Student Union leader calls for islamic takeover and oppression of white people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

>Tory Brexiteer reveals EU rage on farming & customs union
express.co.uk/news/uk/822898/Tory-Brexiteer-Owen-Paterson-blasts-furious-EU-Commission-farming-customs-union-brexit

>Barack Obama urges world to stand against 'aggressive nationalism'
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/01/barack-obama-calls-for-liberal-solutions-to-globalisation-problems

>Keir Starmer vows to stop Theresa May's plans for an EXTREME Brexit
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hard-brexit-table-labours-keir-10717922

>Alex "follow islam; receive the ham" Chivers given 6 month prison sentence for bacon slap incident
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/man-filmed-slapping-muslim-teenager-bacon-street-shouts-isil/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY
youtube.com/watch?v=bDEI1hP8kZI
youtu.be/bDEI1hP8kZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey guys, I'm new to Brit/pol/

congrats on Brexit, it seems like you guys wanted it all along

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you guys get along with Europe?

I mean, essentially Europe is like the US, whereas states (countries in your case, same thing) have their differences but nobody actually secedes because we all realize that we're all humans in the end and we need to work together.

#
#
The nation is full. Gibs are not infinite

>If you lose an election you win

You're American aren't you?

Europe and the EU are not the same thing.

>why didn't you guys get along with Europe?
We do (mostly) but we didnt want to be part of an EU superstate and like doing our own thing.

>goooooooooal

>tfw left-wingers will never be imprisoned

This Also, the EU and the US aren't the same thing.

Does anyone else here have a intense urge to fuck Diane abbot

>reditflag
kys yourself

copypasta sage

You mean kill?

That's a funny way to spell deport

You fool, a bunch of states tried to leave and it was a blood bath (called the american civil war, look it up). If leaving was as easy as voting for it, the federal government would end because every sate would leave if they could.

>Jeremys on his way!

>Jeremy's on his way
Should have used his gay bike instead

brexit is gonna flop

>Len opens his speech by praising a para-military communist organisation
huh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brigades

I'm British actually!

10% British, 30% German, ~30% Italian, and 30% Iberian to be exact lol

why would theresea may come to the protest!?

The EU can only vote on, and discuss, what is put forward by the unelected commission. The commission grants itself additional powers on a weekly basis. The commission now wants its own army.

Just curious, has anyone pointed out to your local communist that:
>Marx is arguably responsible for more deaths than any human in history
>Lenin was used as a meme weapon in WWI and we are still feeling the effects today
>Lefty subversion via immigration, homosexuality and degeneracy were all apparently encouraged by the Soviets as a means to undermine the west. Again we are still dealing with it today.

>The EU can only vote on, and discuss, what is put forward by the unelected commission
Sound like you guys are moving towards an American style of independence huh?

Congrats, our independence was fun, but you guys will actually be able to live through yours!

Daily reminder EU is like the Maffia, you can only leave her in a body bag

We will re-colonize Anglo clay and then we will come for the Anglo-Burger rape babies

Such a tragic waste of trips.

Only the most nauseatingly obnoxioua and self important Tripcunts are left and they know who they are. We are winning this war. Keep filtering and hiding them and keep not responding to them.
Brit/pol/ is no fucking place for a tripcode. Fuck off tripfags you are literally pure cancer - you are the antithesis of the spirit of this board.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

Welcome aboard!

I want Len Mclusky, Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell and all the others dead desu lads. The sheer fact that you can legally hold views that aim to destabilise the nation is despicable.

Why is this a thing? Who cares about a voting base?

Oh goodie John McDonnell

What sort of shitmix is this ?

well if you want to get technical I'm more Czech than German, but most people have never heard of Czechoslovakia so I just say German

I think there's been a rape up there

Literally opens with a woman saying "im not racist but fuck off back to your own country"

It's larping. Ignore it.

Isn't that pretty much our slogan?

>unironically saying LARPing

>most people have never heard of Czechoslovakia
it's not called that anymore

look at what our President just said!

#DumbasaRock

You're not a racist are you? Only racists vote ukip. Look at all these nutters, are you like them? Do you want to be on the same side as these people?

>that eye makup

Poor boy ;_;

Labour collapse/split when?

bit sad about bazza norman dying actually chaps

>John Marx McDonnell complains about homelessness but wont cap immigration
Yeah i think i can see a problem with your plan m8

My goodness Corbyn is completely off his rocker. He has nothing but some well-advised trigger issues.

Our entire political debate in this country has been reduced to a tower full of immigrants burning and variations on a theme of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Oh oops that's not corbyn.

Should have looked before posting.

>Friend wants to go out in BIRMINGHAM later to celebrate his 30th

Leftist twat

>not one fuck given

He's just as bad, dont worry about it

Right...but I can't say Czech Republic because it wasn't called that when my ancestors left in the late 1800's

Guarantee there is not 1 working class person in that crowd

I feel for you mate. How do you cope with the fact you're a jewish invention of mixed descent ...kind of like a golem in a way ?
Do you have any interest in how your descendants lived or what faith they professed and fought/died for during their lifetimes ?
Have you visited your places of origin ( those of your ancestor) ?

that's not very sporting now is it
bad show

The difference is that in the US, you can directly vote on your president and pretty much everything else.
The EU is set up so that we can only vote for go-betweens who can sugar coat or simply lie about stuff to make it more appealing to the population.

My mum as at this protest. It's mainly anti-austerity. I offered to go with her for protection against the religion of peace since it is London but she declined my offer.

I think most of them are well intentioned but miss the point of why things like class sizes are so big and doctors are in so much demand, it's mainly immigration. But there is a point to be made about cutting back on police numbers while at the same time spending massive amounts of money monitoring everyone's internet history.

It will be mainly union organised with student types going along.

Every speaker is just a posh Londoner talking about class

Sorry to say this but if the rally got hit with a truck of peace I would be beside myself.

its in london

>I'M TALKING ABOUT OUR CLASS

It's a union march, not a UAF march, cunt.

nice petite boobies tho

Why are you responding to tripfags?

Please. Do your bit to get rid of this nauseating plague on our beloved forum. Tripcunts are tolerated nowhere else on this website. They should not be tolerated here.

Rightly So literally believes that he needs to use a tripcode so he can 'categorise and reference' all of his prior posts, when the current form of ID already does this.

He is one of the worst. A self righteous, indignant cunt.

I'd say anti-austerity is probably the most legit message I've seen so far, and one I'd agree with. The problem is it's all mixed up in the rest of the nonsense and there are not any clear demands or reforms being proposed.

These people don't know how to organize properly. It's all just agitation
>JEREMY'S ON HIS BIKE!
>WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Do you have any interest in how your descendants lived or what faith they professed and fought/died for during their lifetimes ?
Yes, but being Czech, I feel like my ancestry was whitewashed by the Hapsburgs but from what I understand we wuz actually kangz at one point. Tough to know where to start doing research though.
>Have you visited your places of origin ( those of your ancestor) ?
No. I would like to, but I hear that most of Western Europe (up to Germany) is being overrun by African immigrants. That doesn't sound very European or very safe at all.
>How do you cope with the fact you're a jewish invention of mixed descent ...kind of like a golem in a way ?
I believe our country makes up for that factor (aside from the odd law here and there) by the freedoms they give us. I truly believe this is the greatest country on earth, and I'm grateful that the government lets me do what I want to do.

Oh god no it's this twat

There were a good number of "Stop islamophobia" signs.

He was brought up in South Africa, a rich white anglo sent to private schools

>Returns to 100% white upper class UK suburb becomes an anti apartheid supporter

Hanging is/was too good for the cunt

WE DONT GIVE A FUCK!

They'll tag along to any rally.

weekends are boring without football

OH SHIT IT'S SUEZ

>WE LOVE IMMIGRANTS

>FUG THE DAILY MAIL WE LUV IMMIGRANTS AND WHITE GENOCIDE AND ISRAEL!

Anti austerity while highly emotive, is essentially just "more gibs plz."
I will admit however that some Tory cuts have gone too far, for example legal aid.

what are we watching now lads

don't bother linking just give the channel I already have all the links to them

daily mail are cunts tho and fuck murdoch

This.
>we need to get more police and doctors! We need to spend lots of money on things while still spending £500k more per commie block on cladding! It's a disgrace!
Any actual ideas how?
>look at us, we're winning thanks to people who are normal like you!

This is hilarious just buzzword soup
>racism is bad
woo
>immigrants are good
woo
>muh nurses
woo
>Nelson Mandella
woo

The absolute state of Germany lads

You guys got a link to the rally?

No black cock to suck?

Oh I forgot you help to pay some ape ££££gorillions to keep you wet

>Any actual ideas how?

fund it

This video is utterly rage inducing and I heartily recommend you all watch it in it's entirety.
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY

There's 'gibs' ie bennies for non whites or the few white chavs left in the country

and then there's legitimate state expenditure.

What SHOULD be cut is bullshit like quangos, shitty social initiatives to speak other languages in the UK or charity bullshit, as well as anything to do with higher education (fuck posh left wing uni cunts and I say that as a degree holder)

What SHOULD NOT be cut are things like infrastructure spending, military budgets, etc etc you know the drill

austerity is kind of bad kind of not. It depends how it's done, how the money is actually spent.

youtu.be/bDEI1hP8kZI

this is what I see on bbc1 atm

what movie is this btw?

It makes economic sense though. Austerity during a depression tends to be destructive. So either go full bore through a deflationary collapse and have a reset, or have legitimate stimulus spending to try to kick start it.

Middle of the road with nonspecific demands about it being "wrong" and complaining about "the banks" is just going to perpetuate the misery. You simply cannot stage demonstrations of this magnitude and accomplish any good if you're just egging on the ignorance of the crowd. Only agitation is useful under these circumstances.

The answer is always to tax the rich. Those bloody rich folk, filling the country with yet more drains on public services. Those fucking rich bastards who don't care for the working man, who spend all their money on foreign aid instead of extra money on tower cladding.

I want to go to the cinema to watch Baby Driver but I know if I do I'll end up having chips while I'm there.

Link plz

One of the Indiana Jones ones

oh fug it's indiana jones
thanks
I thought it was british because it had commonwealth animals and it was on bbc..plus there was a paddy

Cheers

>we're close to getting the tories out

No you're not.

Fucking commies.

>grenfel is what happens when politicians don't listen to people

If they listened to people, why built those commie blocks in the first place.