Female Teacher Who Had Sex With Several Male Students Gets THIRTY YEARS In Prison

>The other day we wrote about the teacher who got 22 years in prison for having sex with several of her students, and it looks like that case set a precedent for female sex teacher trials as another teacher has just got THIRTY years.

>We actually covered 36 year old Brianne Altice’s case a while back when she was initially charged, but she then got in heaps more trouble after it emerged she carried on a sexual relationship with one the boys (aged 17) following her arrest.

>
ByGhast LeePosted on July 10, 2015

The other day we wrote about the teacher who got 22 years in prison for having sex with several of her students, and it looks like that case set a precedent for female sex teacher trials as another teacher has just got THIRTY years.

We actually covered 36 year old Brianne Altice’s case a while back when she was initially charged (full story HERE), but she then got in heaps more trouble after it emerged she carried on a sexual relationship with one the boys (aged 17) following her arrest.

>Her lawyer said Altice is a “damaged person” who gave in to daily flirtations from the boys because she was dealing with self-esteem issues.

>However the judge decided the only way she was going to change her ways would be with prison time — so he slapped her with 30 years:

>"You were the adult, you were the teacher, you were the one that could have stopped that from happening."

>Seems they’re making a real example of female teachers who have sex with their students this week; you’re getting the same sentence a male teacher would get in a similar situation. Doesn’t matter if you’re attractive or if the boys were 100% into it, you just can’t go around having sex with your students. Lesson learned.

sickchirpse.com/female-teacher-sex-students-thirty-years/

Not nice.

If she's a thot, let her rot.

That's not very nice.

not so nice

Lucky bastards.

That's just mean.

Fugged up the formad, fug :D

Good, fucking pedophile rapists deserve to be behind bars.

I wish my teacher had fucked me desu.

Would a male teacher get thirty years for sleeping with female students? I honestly don't know if that's absurdly high or if it's appropriate in relation to the law.

Thanks Equality.

The redd.t spacing bro
need to end that shit now

I fucking love equality sometimes.

30 years for a victimless "crime". Really makes you think.

I fully support these teachers being given a prison sentence, but I cannot support the length.

You can get shitfaced, get behind the wheel, and then kill an entire family and be out of prison in less than 10 years.

The bible tells about the justness of laws AND their punishment. When either one of them gets out of whack (bad laws/bad punishments) it is bad for society.

In order for us to really follow the rule of law we have to believe in the rule of law.

kill yourself, fucking beta mra mgtow. a woman introducing a young man to sex isn't even close to the same thing.

She kept fucking her students even AFTER she'd been charged. She not only broke the law, she willingly and knowingly broke the law in contempt of the charges filed against her.

>high/low ?
It's high.

While she broke the law, she didn't "rape little kids" and her punishment would only fit if that's what she had done.

The judge is sending a message, but the person receiving the message usually gets fucked over.

except it is, roastie IDF ;^)

shes either been crying or is an alcoholic

Do you support the length if it is a male teacher?

Yes, she knowingly continued to have sex with a 17 year old.

Does she deserve prison? Yes.

Does she deserve the same sentence as someone who rapes/kills little kids? No

Women would rather go to prison for decades than stick to fucking their beta husbands. Let that sink in.

t. Someone who has actually never touched a woman

>Society implying because she's a woman she should not go to jail.

>same if it was male?
I wouldn't support a 30 year sentence if it was a male teacher either.

The 17 year old boys were at least physically sexually mature and at the very least had SOME desire to get laid.

If it was a 5 year old kid then that's a different story.

she shouldn't go to jail she should be put on the sex offenders list and get chemically castrated so she has no sex drive at all

no it fucking isn't. are you even a male? do you remember how ungodly horny you were when you were 15/16? you could cry thinking about a pair of tits.
two generations ago, these kids' fathers would've taken them to a Mexican bordella for their twelfth birthdays.

Shitty postie
t. toastie roastie

Yeah that's a good point. Betas are bound to get screwed over one way or another. Women don't marry betas as equals.

Gee how can i get out of having to work for the rest of my life without marrying an asshole or working.

I guess prision doesn't sound so bad, but I don't wanna do something that is actually bad like killing people or robbing. I don't have the willpower for that.

I guess fucking a kid is easier.

Women haven't had to grow up. Mentally this woman never left high school so she doesn't see anything wrong with fucking high school kids. They're her peers as far as she's concerned. She doesn't really see her husband as a husband but just another boy who she can discard when another cute boy comes along. Zero emotional investment in anything beyond immediate gratification.

Yeah the age of the student is highly important.

30 years can be justified when it is sub 16 i'd say. People get fucked up (regardless of gender) when it happens young. Some also become well-adjusted but that does not justify the exception over the rule.

> Pedo fucks kinds and gets jail time
She should get the noose.

Justice. Fuck these degenerate "teachers".

>sex offenders list
Serves no purpose other than to humiliate and degrade the perp for eternity. Sex offender laws are designed to give the public a sense of security when in fact they don't do jack shit to stop anyone. It's like after every shooting some lawmaker says we need more gun control. It's all a big dog and pony show.

Why the fuck is this happening now and not while I was in school? Those lucky bastards. And every time it's at least a 7/10.

Nice girls finish last. I want a piece of this bad girl

what is she? that sloped forehead is disgusting

>>Seems they’re making a real example of female teachers who have sex with their students this week

Women finally getting their equality they so desired

This 100%. 30 years is more than some people get for murder, and more than just about everyone who commits actual violent rape.

Frankly there were a few teachers i'd loved to have fucked. This is low-energy puritan parents lashing out because someone exposed their inattentiveness.

That's fucking ridiculous. Fucking murderers don't even get that much prison time.

shit no, 30 years could maybe be justified if she forced herself and kidnapped them.
but they willingly did it, i mean cmon.
this should at best be an administrative charge where she is reprimanded for being completely unprofessional.
She should be barred from ever being a teacher again and get a fine and possibly 6 months in prison or something like that.
30 years for something completely consensual between almost adults is crazy.
only in america man.

they need to be better, now we have the ability to track people if they move into your area you should be told and can them tell the landlord or council you don't want them.

All females should be banned from higher education.

btw I don't condone tracking everyone, but keep tabs on all sex offenders, fuck put a chip the the cunts so you know all their movements

Equality

S

If you're a braindead enough slouch to become a teacher/professor DO. NOT. EVER. fraternize with female teachers because you'll be sticking your dick inside the entire varsity football team

>find+replace "boys" to "girls"
>find+replace "sex with your teacher" to "meth"
"Men should introduce young girls to sex" and "you should be allowed to do meth if you really really want to!"

Yeah, you're leftist shills. You're just trying to pave the way so feminists can call students sexual predators targeting their teachers so the feminist regime can have their workers in "education" target students.
>buh-but young boys want to fuck their teachers therefore it's okay! we're not sexual degenerates or anything!
>HuffPo: How teen penises are destroying our education system and jailing our teachers
>Common Core jews: we gotta shut it down!
>HE'S COMING ON TO ME OY VEY REMEMBA THA 30 YEARS GOY TIME TO BE REEDUCATED, COME PUT THIS KEK CAGE ON

With the increase in the number of female teachers getting caught I wouldn't be surprised at all if they started pushing this narrative. Don't say you weren't warned.

>She was sentenced UP TO 30 years in prison, with a minimum of two years

>btw I don't condone tracking everyone
why not?

put a chip in everyone, the only way to stop crime is through government control

fuck off faggot.

if it was a fat bald man who had enough game to fuck a bunch of hot teen pussy, you'd volunteer to be the hangman.

Fucking faggots. Fuck you and fuck these retard women, they can rot in jail.

You pussies are lying if you say you wouldn't have volunteered to be one of her "victims" when you were 16 years old. Boys that age are playing sports, fighting, and fucking and those are the only things that matter. Can you imagine the bragging rights plus other high school chicks you'd get with that kind clout? You'd be a fucking celebrity in your high school as a male.

TOASTED

>reddit spacing
It's called a paragraph you stupid coon

>Have your wife live at home, taking are of the children, preparing healthy meals, ensuring the house is clean and tidy
>Have your wife go to a place where there are hundreds of testosterone laden horny young men, many of which are attractive with fit bodies, who will aggressively flirt with anything that has a hole and a pulse

What did her husband mean by this..

Serves her right. Pedo scum

Sup Forums, what are they doing with her in jail? Do you think she gets used and abused?

>>My opinion based on solely subjective experiences or preconceived notions should give women immunity to the law
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Also
>do you remember how ungodly horny you were when you were 15/16?
Teenage girls are riding the cock carousel before you even had a girlfriend, dumbass. They're just as horny as every other teenage boy in school.
The law is the law, if you get caught breaking it, you go to jail, if you don't like that you can go live in Somalia.

>if it was a fat bald man who had enough game to fuck a bunch of hot teen pussy, you'd volunteer to be the hangman.
well said

I would have fucked her as my side piece.

You made her cri guys ;_;

She looks kind of chinky, am I the only one that sees that?

Good. We need to start punishing this degenerate behavior harshly as a deterrent.

1) She gets targeted by a butch lesbian and they enter a kind of protective relationship, kind of similar to a mens prison
2) She starts to crave dick and willingly fucks the male prison guards

>they need to be better,
Better?
Not everyone on a list is a raging pyscho waiting to nab little becky. IF THESE PEOPLE ARE THAT MUCH OF A DANGER THEY SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED FROM PRISON.
But pardon my rant, the government is worried about spending $$$$$$$$.

fpbp

roastie btfo

The boys were 17? Then she should get no prison time, it should be alright to fuck them. This level of prison time should only happen if she was molesting 6 year olds or something.

>HURRR IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE INHERENT MORALITY IS DIFFERENT
yes, it's a double standard, you mongoloid fuckass. that doesn't mean it's invalid. that's not even a fucking argument.

judge was jelly of her good looks

sad

>obvious attraction to women with authority, possible fetish for woman on man domination thinks men should be held to a higher standard than women
It's pretty obvious who the beta is in this situation, it's you

age of consent should be lower tho
non of these people are actually pedos

>won't get married at all

Nothing bad. Stop watching TV
What she did is pretty fucked up.

fuck off

So what ?
She bis a whore by design. She can't do anything against her nature. 30 years is way to much. Just give her a few and ban her from teaching.

The judge is making an example out her but it won't work since all bimbos are airheads.

Femininity is toxic. When will this predatory rape culture become recognized?

Quality equality

30 years for fucking a 17 year old? Dude's practically a grown ass man and knew exactly what he was doing. As others have said, people get out of prison for 3rd degree homicide in 10 years. Punishment way out of proportion with the crime, she should appeal on 8th Amendment grounds.

Now if it had been a little kid, I'd say let the cunt rot. But 30 years for fucking a 17 year old is ridiculous

She'd definitely be the type of slut to fuck male prison guards for favors if there are any of them present. I doubt this is the last we've heard of this whore.

Truthfully though, I blame white men for allowing ourselves to turn into such pussies for our women. Look what's happened now that Western men have let our women run rampant.

Don't try to hack my opinion!

she was a butterface anyway

So we should just execute them is what you're saying?

But for teachers there are special rules in this case. One major reason I never wanted to become one. I want to fuck 17 year old horny girls without repercussions.

Good

Only thing merilards do right is mercilessly jailing whores in pedagogical positions

If you let women's sluttiness free roam the schools will turn into tinder fuckfests

Women truly need to be mercilessly decked to prevent them from ruining civilizarion

I would have let her suck every drop out of my cock.

She did nothing wrong

you're just salty it didn't happen to you, fucking beta weeb incel. if you had asked her for extra credit and she told you to suck on her asshole if would've taken every inch of your willpower to keep from salivating.

Slavic DNA possibly

Those poor kids, will they ever recover from the trauma?

>you’re getting the same sentence a male teacher would get in a similar situation.
This is great news.

>THIRTY YEARS
holy shit

Good, I was molested and fucked by a teacher when I was 13 and she screwed me up for years.

Rot in prison and die, whore.

no i wouldnt, I have something called integrity and a brain. I dont dish out vengeance out of jealousy like you corrupt babylon bastards

>by the time she gets out, her poor victims will be almost 50 years old

They'll probably be fucked up too, poor kids.

That's not the point. The point is that women need to stop being coddled. They need to be forced to grapple with the consequences of decades of feminism. Feminism has completely removed any stigma or negative consequence from any action a woman takes. They never have to grow up. They never stop being princesses. The world is theirs and every emotional impulse is valid. That shit needs to stop.

Lmao
Butthurt russophobe

Germans are literal subhumanity compared to slavs aesthetically and I say that as a German

Sucks to be a sheltered reatard that gets his idea about the world from Sup Forums ,(Slav) hate threads and shitty memes

Fucking retarded, a 17 year old dude fucking his milf teacher is not the same as a creepy old guy 17 year old girl. Teacher should be fired and that's that.