Sweden cancels its largest music festival -- due to refugee induced rape epidemic

Journos claim it's Swedish men doing the raping.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FKH16
friatider.se/efter-sex-vergreppen-br-vallafestivalen-st-ller-2018
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/rock-festival-germany-suspended-due-terror-threat/
avpixlat.info/2017/06/12/statistik-halften-av-alla-sexbrottslingar-har-utomeuropeisk-harkomst/
avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/
youtu.be/0OpQYVPWBjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive, snow nigger.

archive.is/FKH16
friatider.se/efter-sex-vergreppen-br-vallafestivalen-st-ller-2018

Sweden has been enriched. You can't have nice things anymore.

When are you people going to fight back? The first person has to do it to start a wave.

It's your new culture. Swedish born men should start to copy immigrant culture and rape all they want. Don't make immigrants look bad! Sympathy rape!

Friatider is bretty based though right? I'm not against giving shekels to people who deserve it.

who gives a shit about sweden lamo

Pretty much. I think the supposed rape never happened though. 50% or more of rape claims are fake from girls that wants money.

How could you possibly get raped with so many people around? Just slap your friend and yell for help.. She's most likely just trying to win the fake-rape-lottery. Most girls can get €10,000s just for making the claim without any proof or even suspect being arrested.

Peter Mangs..

Based? They are mostly libtards but they tell the truth more often than jews. They do many clickbait articles like the "12 year old Ida - Black dick is expensive". They were the ones that spread that but didn't say for almost a years time that the girl was an orthodox jew living in a muslim ghetto and sending naked pictures of herself to muslim niggers..

>How could you possibly get raped with so many people around?

Why do you think they always roam around in groups of 10+? It's so that they can easily surround them and take turns with the girl in the center. Nobody notices amid all the loud music, loud people, and general commotion.

Whahahahahahaha this will get the normie blood flowing whahahaha muh music whahahahaha

Mmmm so more like Kikebart than TRS. Not that I don't like Breitbart but I do keep my ad blocker on for them

They managed to grope some girls at the festival in Stockholm using that tactic but not rape them..

Kind of but less christianity.

Already happened, it didn't start anything.

How do you know that they are black? What evidence is there

Germany, Yes! cancelled Rock am Ring (one of the largest music festivals in Germistan) due to terror threats this summer.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/rock-festival-germany-suspended-due-terror-threat/

apparently its """""not""""" because of rape and groping but propagating le statement that it will not le be tolerated

What has gone into Sven? Is it the viking blood that's resurfacing? Why can't you snow white pigs act like humans and stop raping? Just what all those migrants must think of you backwards 'people' now...

>De kommer för tillfället inte att gå ut med något signalement på den misstänkta gärningspersonen.

the cops have a description of the perp that they don't want to publish (while looking for witnesses).

The reason they're canceling the festival is that they're out of money. Gives them better press and good boy points to say it's to stick it to the sexual perps (5 out of 30k+) though.

it wasn't cancelled

hahaha get fucked (literally) normies

Oh and keep voting for Socialdemokraterna plz I'm liking those NEETbux.

>"I am ashamed of being a man"
>"I am ashamed to be a man in a situation like this. I can't understand how other men can do this to women. It's terrible"
what the fuck is the libs absolutely retarded fetish of blaming others while painting only themselves as some form of saints.
seriously, this faggot literally shifts the blame on "the other men", not the men that rape/grope/harass
restart the gulags and ovens niggers

>Journos claim it's Swedish men doing the raping.
Civic Nationalists would agree.

>average day in Rapeistan

Can we please stop calling them "refugees"? "Immigrants" is the proper term. "Invaders" is even better.

Fuck men

There are other good descriptors for them too, like 'infestation', 'cancer', 'disease', 'cockroaches', 'insects', 'scourge', 'pestilence', 'pox' and 'human excrement'. I think these terms reflect reality even better.

Source? I thought this was illegal in Sweden.

Those are from court judgments. They probably can't hide those as easily. I'd wager there are way more unsolved rapes, since it's hard to find the assailant when you're only allowed to look for a "young 180 cm tall male with a leather jacket".

Good. Bunch of leftist get raped--I say good. God is Justice.

I'd also like to the % of Swedish victims versus non Swedish

The information about the victim is almost always secret, so you won't get such statistics any time soon.

yes, they are from court documents of 300 cases from 2015 until today

avpixlat.info/2017/06/12/statistik-halften-av-alla-sexbrottslingar-har-utomeuropeisk-harkomst/

Damn these men!

Men are the problem!

>seeing iron maiden today
>don't have to worry about abdul and jamal ruining my day

What kind of evil group would gather information on this?

You deserve it, fucking cucks

why not? its good to know how small the amount of white rapists there actually are. we could have a paradise.

avpixlat.info/2017/06/28/statistik-utomeuropeer-begar-nastan-alla-grova-valdtakter/

Sweden was such a paradise just a few decades ago. Regarded as one of the best countries in the world and they threw it all away.

american jews basically bought our politicians and mass media

Sarcasm lost on yet another Swede

Tell me about it: youtu.be/0OpQYVPWBjA

It used to be so beautiful that words barely do it justice. Then they got multiculturalism and enrichment.

Are you surprised? They hear the most absurd things said with straight face every day so they've lost the ability to spot the sarcasm

Sweden used to be wonderful country, especially all the hot Aryan girls everywhere. Now, it's just all a sad story.
R.I.P my homecountry

Sweden, that's what happens when you become infidel. Since you abandoned christianity, your country became a faggot wonderland.
It is only natural that a country whitout real men would fall this much into degeneracy to the point of commit suicide from the inside out, because that's what faggots and manly women do.

you are right. once western countries lost their christianity they no longer recognize what good looks like and they fall to perversions