Why are there people who think, that giving the Ionia and Constantinople to Greece would be good idea...

Why are there people who think, that giving the Ionia and Constantinople to Greece would be good idea? These lands are now inhabited by Turks, making artificial borders, that don't reflect ethnicities and will of people there only destabilizes the region. Just look at effects of creation of Israel. Bw. Greeks don' govern themselves especially well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UcAYP4irSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
wikiwand.com/en/Turko-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't reflect ethnicities
Turks and Greeks are the same ethnicity though.

And not hurr durr le south europe isn't white meme, if anything is the meme it's indigenous Anatolians LARPing as Central Asian yurt nomad.

I mean citizens of Greece mostly consider themselves Greeks, and citizens of Turkey Turks.

Which ethnicity is this literal orc-spawn?

>wh*Te subhuman looks at haplogroup map
>hmm
>j2
>that means
>ANATOLIANZ AN SHEIEETTETE
please learn what autosomal dna means and don't make me rape you
we're closer to Azeris and Adygheis/Kumyks and even Persians than to Armenians or Greeks or Ancient Anatolians.

1 shawarma platter pls

)))loves it(((

>Turks and Greeks are the same ethnicity though.
Beside the fact they really aren't

This map proves me right

also as far as i understand
east: asia
west: caucasian
south: wh*teness
north: browness

I understand shitposting about "le wh*te dogs" all day on Sup Forums triggers a lot of retards, but doesn't it just get too fucking easy after a while?

in my opinion you're all retarded and inferior to me
do you actually expect me to seriously have a conservation with your inferior kind? would you try to discuss evolution theory with an amerisuhuman? get on my level first

>Why are there people who think, that giving the Ionia and Constantinople to Greece would be good idea? These lands are now inhabited by Turks,
You now that you expell people from the regions right like pic related?

>don't reflect ethnicities and will of people there only destabilizes the region.
Cuck.

Turkish are hypocrites - after established your ilegally puppet Northern Cyprus govt. you literally promoted migration from Anatolia of Turkish settlers to the Island - violating again international law.

Up till now I've seen 3 Turk anons here post their genetic make up and they were all almost 90% Greek and 10% Central Asian which confirms genetic studies cited on Wikipedia.
Stop LARPing you fucking idiot.

>I've seen 3 Turks
wow
that's an accomplishment
also
>90% greek
KEK what a fucking retard
I suppose you just looked at their genetic data, you said "hmm west asian means greek hmm dat wuz grek too"

First, learn how to read a genetic data before you talk about it.
Second, stop using "LARP" so often, you just make me want to beat the shit out of you.

for fucks sake burger, Balkan cannot have a melting pot, Yugoslavia existed for more than 70 years with a few pauses and still there is no common Yugoslavian identity

They want to genocide the turks before taking that territory.

wanna help?

>the 73 IQ prepaid mobile shop cashier has an opinion
how adorable

>Literal wh*Te subhuman who hides behind a meme flag tries to insult me
accept the fact that you're an inferior subhuman, this is an order.
also if i have 73 IQ, your iq is 20, if i have 110 IQ, your iq is 30
the higher my iq, the lower your iq, the lower my iq, the lower your iq

look how easy it is to get this insect assmad, lmao get rekt goatfucker

>h-hey he called me a retard on the internet
>he must be mad
see this is how your small miniature brain works.
>g-get rekt
meanwhile i've been annihilating your subhuman kind for months

The average Turk certainly isn't, but the one living in Ionia and Thrace probably is

I don't know about Constantinople though. That one is full of Anatolian Turks, Kurds, Turkmen, and literally kάθε kαρυδιάς kαρύδι. I'm against a violent solution, so liberating Constantinople in a timely manner without (more than) doubling Greece's population with Turks isn't very easy.

>The average Turk certainly isn't, but the one living in Ionia and Thrace probably is

I'm going to give you a tip
Neither Thrace nor Ionia is Greek. Thrace is most likely Thracian with some Turkmen admixture and Ionia was settled by Yörüks/various Turkmen tribes

Trabzon/Rize/Artvin are pure Pontic Greek places, please take those shitholes from Turkey.

off topic, how many gypsies are there in Turkey?

1-3 million etc
most of them live in Adana, Thrace and 3 big cities

People on Sup Forums like to LARP and have little to no clue about the real world.

>average turk isn't

Don't the majority of turks live in the european part of Turkey and Constantinople????

>with some Turkmen admixture
That goes without saying in every case

>Thrace is most likely Thracian
Stop being retarded. By "Greek", I don't mean ancient Greek, I mean Roman, ie. from the same ancestry pool as modern Greeks. Obviously, there's some Thracian here, some Illyrian there, since we didn't just pop-up from ancient Greece after 15 centuries of non-existence.

>Ionia was settled by Yörüks/various Turkmen tribes
This falls under "some Turkmen admixture". Trust me, there weren't 3,000,000 Yoruks that suddenly popped up and replaced 3,000,000 native Ionians living there at the time. The 5% that made-up the Aydinid elite came from God knows where, and people eventually started assimilating into that particular culture. Those that didn't assimilate either had their children taken away and forcefully assimilted (Janissaries) or left for Greece during the population trade in 1922. Or died, obviously.

Almost every single person native to present-day Smyrna and the general area is genetically Ionian Greek to some extent. Far from 100%, but more Greek than anything else.

literally most greeks were forced to live in cities/islands.
for example my family is from giresun and my tribe forced greeks to escape to Trebizond
what happened was simple, nomads raiding and killing Greeks, forcing greeks to move to somewhere else, and intermarrying with them
>Almost every single person native to present-day Smyrna and the general area is genetically Ionian Greek to some extent
what do you think about that pic? it's a dude from İzmir

> Turks and Greeks are the same ethnicity though

You know what's the relgious difference normie don't you?

13 iq tier post

>and Constantinople????
Sure, and as I said Constantinople doesn't represent the population of European and Aegean Turkey.

>Don't the majority of turks live in the european part of Turkey
Not exactly. Look at the region of Bithynia and Ankara in particular. That was where the cultural and population center of the Ottomans (the Osman beylik) was situated.

do Turks interbreed with them?

there are about 3 million Turks from Sivas who live in Istanbul
Native Turk/Istanbulite population of Istanbul is no more than 1 million according to the state
lolno

we still have some steppe blood you fag.

that's not really a good example
here's a better example

>Native Turk/Istanbulite population of Istanbul is no more than 1 million according to the state
That's what I'm saying. Constantinople is a mixed bag, like every single metropolis in the globe, so it doesn't represent the native population of the Turkish Thrace.

That dude seems about right. Something like 50% Greek, yeah.

As for the story with your family, you should know that situation in the Pontus is very different from the Aegean. Pontus was disconnected from the rest of Rome very early on, and as a result suffered through harder struggles. A person from Smyrna would look at Greece across the Aegean and see a continuous region of Christians. A person from Pontus would see Turks up, down, left and right, so they didn't have much of a choice.

To this day, there are muslim Pontiac Greeks who still speak Greek. And not just any Greek either.
youtu.be/UcAYP4irSyQ
In this particular case, the language they are speaking is older than even the typical standard variety of Pontic Greek spoken in Trapezus. It probably dates back to the ancient Ionian colonies from 4th-5th century BC, before the Koinization of the language in the Hellenistic and Roman era. Kind of like the Doric-speaking Tsakonians in Peloponesus, but for the Ionian dialect. Pretty cool, but also sad that these people will soon disappear with very little proof that they ever existed.

Izmir population in 16th century: 1.600-5.000.
80% Turk, 20% Greek.

There's simply not enough Greeks in the region. Turks started to settle around ionia just around 11th century, 2 centuries earlier than balkans.

Turkmen tribes and Mercenaries serving under Byzantium had little resistance capturing those ionian cities. Because they were not populated at all.

Out of curiosity, what do you know about the Albanians?

How do the gipsies behave in Turkey?
Do they weapons smugglers, drugs and contraband of other commonities - chinese rip-off of known famous clothes?
This is what they do in my country when they chimp out - youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM

>Izmir population in 16th century: 1.600-5.000.
I'm not really so sure about that but population of anatolia in 1600s was 6 or 7 million, i assume most people were either rural or nomadic. Nomadic because Ottomans tried really hard to settle nomadic Turks down, nomads were either deported to thrace or settled down in a city, sometimes killed (about 100.000 alevi Turcomans were killed by Ottomans after a rebellion)

gypsies are so bad even kurds hate them

>These lands are now inhabited by Turks
It's like you've never heard of ethnic cleansing.

What I think of them in terms of what?

Those I've interacted with have been mostly okay people. Workers in the fields (I live in a rural area), simple-minded and jolly. And then I've seen a couple more educated ones in my university who seem like normal people.

Albanian nationalism is beyond tragic. A level of delusion that rivals FYROM nationalism. Edi Rama is an immature person that looks for friendship in Turkey and hates Greeks with a passion despite the fact that we've been feeding those bastards for at least a couple decades now.

I think they'd be a good neighbor if they hadn't gone Muslim. I respect that they're native to Haemus, and their original culture was Greek Orthodox, as they were Roman citizens for many centuries. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.

>Neither Thrace nor Ionia is Greek
Confirmed for retarded.

>These lands are now inhabited by Turks

That can be changed.

Please tell me about my country, rapebaby, i'm sure a balkanrapebaby knows more than I do.

At least we are not mudslimes

>balkanrapebaby
Raped by who? Greeks and Anatolian people?

>I can't read a chart
what a fucking retarded rapebaby. it literally implies that we have 5% to 20% mongoloid blood.
further reading for your inbred kind now shoo shoo rapebaby, you're wasting my time.

>it literally implies that we have 5% to 20% mongoloid blood
So you are a racemixed mongrel race? Your entire identity of a "turk" was created after the fall of the Ottoman empire.

>flag
wew lad

dumb frogposters

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay better than being a rapebaby. Thankfully, i also look mongoloid.
>Your entire identity of a "turk" was created after the fall of the Ottoman empire.
Is that so, rapebaby?
As far as i remember an Ottoman poet called Mehmed II "son of great turk".

Oh you're perhaps talking about ignorant us knowing who were we, according to the books that i read, turks in early 20th century did not even know their prophet's name or where he lived. we simply revived our culture

by culture, i mean, you balkanrapebabies don't really have a culture so you either copy our culture or greek culture, greeks mostly copy our culture

ah and as for your pic, literally an empire that mixed way too much with rapebabies and lived in Istanbul, far away from Turks/Turkmens obviously will develop some kind of elitism.

>turkic people are central asian, hungarians would also qualify as a turkic people
>bulgarians are a mix of slavic,caucasus,and central asian
im guessing since your not white you dont want to reveal your flag

What have we stolen from you except from kebab?

>greeks mostly copy our culture
I'm sure the Byzantines were heavily influenced by backwards semi-nomadic clans from Central Asia. Unless you're referring to the Anatolians, which makes it clear your nation likes to LARP as Central Asians.

yoghurt

>says the 56% mulatto

>I'm sure the Byzantines were heavily influenced by backwards semi-nomadic clans from Central Asia

Look at this retarded rapebaby and laugh
wikiwand.com/en/Turko-Persian_tradition
Do you think my ancestors were illiterate nomads or as barbaric as your retarded kind? Or maybe you think our culture was same as eskimo culture then da byzantine man enlightened us
fucking rapebabies read a book then shitpost.

>pomaks are rapebabies,not bulgars
however your still 100% subhuman and pomaks are 50% subhuman

You mean Persian architecture? Because your real based TURAN Turkic architecture looks like pic related.

>flag
>thinks he's entitled to talk about percentage of subhuman
t. tyrone gonzales

honestly i don't give a fuck about balkans because i live in an isolated city. I have never seen a Kurd (apart from '''people''' from Trumzon) or Syrian here before. Let alone a balkanrapebaby.
just stay away from me

>flag
im probably still whiter than you...even for an amerishit

your from israel arent you

*you're
stick to ooga booga it's simpler for your brain

why did you post a turkish comic? i cant read scribbles wtf

better than speaking french

He's a proud member of the brown blob people.

>hurr durr turkic elite founded Bulgaria despite no proof of their origins

The Turk rape baby has a strong point!

Is it cancer or is it kebab?

5-20 percent aka the ones who conquered you

Agreed. Tsarigrad should be a russian protectorate populated with orthodox ppl only. Turks should b purged.

retarded
turks who came to anatolia were 30 to 53% mongol, aka similar to modern day Turkmens

You do realize that english is 40% french?

you do realize that french is latin and latin is italian, fuck i guess we should all speak italian

>heh jokes on you, our blood was extremely diluted even before we came to Anatolia
wow, you really showed him