OPERATION BLAXIT RECAP THREAD

PROGRESS:

1. Organization Twitter accounts (follow these!)
>@officialblaxit
>@blaxitofficial
>@blaxiters

2. Decoy Twitter Accounts
>@fixhumansb42l8
>@dredredre1985
>@muhlibertas
>@modelo_negro
>@Jamal_Gibsen

3. Organization websites
>officialblaxit.org (Info)
>blaxiters.com (Forum)

4. Articles
>goodmenproject.com/social-justice-2/akon-america-black-people-blaxit-kldg/
>hashtagnow.co/hashtag/BLAXIT
>thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
>awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/07/blaxit-taking-with-us.html
>newyork.craigslist.org/brx/rnr/6199340260.html

5. Youtube
>youtube.com/channel/UCeCFQtnETjeUVWlmx0-rI0w

6. Hashtags
>#Blaxit
>#Blaxodus
>#BLM
>#Black Lives Matter
>#Black Power

AGENDA:
1. Social Media
2. Media Coverage
3. Blaxit articles
4. Infographics
5. Fake statistics
6. Blogs to host these statistics
7. Crowdfunding

Further coordination will be held on blaxiters.com

Other urls found in this thread:

officialblaxit.org
heralddeparis.com/first-americans-probably-did-not-come-from-siberia/
blaxiters.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How far along are we?

#blaxit now

Go back to europe. Incas were superior to eurangutans.

Thats why Euros built everything the Incans pretended to

Amerindians got to America 15000 years after eurogoons reached europe. Yet amerindians developed quicker and had better technology than those eurangutans relatively.

Eurangutans genocided the amerindians with their pestilence and oppresed them while destroying most of their culture.

USA is becoming United Hispanic States in no time. Have fun with your trip on your motherland.

Bump

Nope, just a lot of faggots with arrows and shit like that. Coming from a peruvian studying 11 years what incas did.

Don't talk to me, mongrel.

America belongs to the Amerindians. USA becoming United Hispanic States will be the first step. Those eurangutans will go extinct without leeching from Amerindian land. They already crave for black mixing. They are being invaded by muslim peasants.

Incas were superior to europeans.

This is 100% a lie. Euros were here in the Americas thousands of years before redskins killed them off and claimed thier land. Incans didnt even have the wheel jackass

>thinking niggers are capable of building

Brilliant exchange on so many levels

Ok Alejandro, talk the shit that you want, still you're not living in a inca country to say that. Incas were pieces of shit people here think that they must feel proud about that but I'm not proud a fucking monkey having 15 wifes and 40 children just to have them working in the field o to offer them as sacrifices to the sun.

Coca farming isn't that complicated, you're describing pizza parties there

DONT SAY BLA XIT WITHOUT SPACES OR CODING! WANT TO END UP ON GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS?

>killed
>thousands
Not even accurate.
You came from Anatolia and killed the european inhabitants. Subhuman eurangutan. You don't even know what you are talking about.
>wheel
Pre-inca toys already had the wheel. Meanwhile brits didn't have anything like that until some years before Christ.

>100% lie
Try again, proto-hominid.
>pieces of shit
Conquered tribes were offered to surrender and bring their artisans to the Inca capital to exchange knowledge and spread it through their cities and villages. You know nothing.
>alejandro
You are a shart with proxy. Try again subhuman.
>

Neat americans are just shit. You can see a lot of them on the streets here. They are complete animals. BTW I'd prefered that this shithole was conquered by British.

>>wheel
>Pre-inca toys already had the wheel. Meanwhile brits didn't have anything like that until some years before Christ.
>Incas were superior to europeans.
% lie
>Try again, proto-hominid.
You should study kid.

Go fxck yourself Alejandro. All the evidence points to Euros being in the Americas before redskins knew how to grow maize.

>officialblaxit.org
holy shit

lmao

Link them eurangutan.
>10001 points
>1 incorrect
Go figure it out.

>missing the point

You're as dumb as the niggers so you can go with them

> (You)
>Go figure it out.
>Incas were superior to europeans.
Kys.

LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

HERES A CODED VERSION

heralddeparis.com/first-americans-probably-did-not-come-from-siberia/

Checkmate Redskins

Everything you said is verifiably false and yes 2011 data says if trends continue Hispanics will peak at 30% and whites will be a minority by 2045, but 2016 data says the Hispanic fertility rate dropped 20% in 2015(one year)alone from 2.5 TFR to 2.0 TFR. Your best would be if hispanics of any race make it to 20% also american whites are not dying the population increases by 100,000+ each year naturally and more if you separate whites and the declining Jewish demographic. Also most Indians lived south of the rio grande and were killed and raped by YOUR ANCESTORS!!! APOLOGIZE!!!

>>officialblaxit.org

>Lagos
"Good good communication network"

Remove one of the "good"s I reckon.

>probably
>More specifically, a variant of mitochondrial DNA called X2a found in many Native Americans has been traced to western Eurasia, while not being found in eastern Eurasia.
That's your evidence.
>Europeans did come from Anatolia and Africa.
America belongs to the Amerindians.
Irrelevant. Eurangutans wiped out their own kind on two World Wars.

Go back to europe.

How can inferior people who unfairly benefit from a altruistic and disgenic society call people who notice that monkeys. And sorry your narrative is bullshit and most natives were killed off or mixed with by YOUR ANCESTORS by 1600 a long time before anyone ever stepped foot of the mayflower. 90% of those amerindians lived south of the rio grande.

LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

HERES A CODED VERSION

→ #

Didn't make that site. The important part is sign up on blaxiters.com

Add that info to this thread

The first step to reclaim our land. Replacing eurangutans. Mexicans are already doing this. Your race has black fever. They bow to the black warrior. You cannot literally not make any of this shit up.

Actually olmecs were pre-inca amerindians and had already the wheel, meanwhile eurangutan brits had to be taught till some years before christ.

Go back to europe, peruvian eurangutan.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

>My people say that the tribe we exterminated had reddish hair. I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son. I have a dress which has been in our family a great many years, trimmed with the reddish hair.

Another peruanon here, I don't think incas were superior or shit like that but I want to point out that, unlike north american inidians like the apache or mayans, the incas and other andeans (minus the ones living between the andes and the amazon) prefered the sling over a bow and arrow any day.

>back over 2000 years
>Widespread habitation of the Americas occurred during the late glacial maximum, from 16,000 to 13,000 years ago
Go back to europe, eurangutan.