Jews

How do we realistically solve the Jew problem?

annudah shoah

put all of them in ovens.

we outlaw the usury
everything else jews do is already illegal
prostitution, drugs, forgeries - those are weapons of jewry
and we dissolve world bank and make private national banks illegal for all eternity

>oy_of_the_storm.jpg

Embrace true Christianity: Act of Rebelion against Jewry.

Oy vey. Why don't you just stop jewing people and coexist with your hosts?

Seize all wealth and expel to Middle-East.

Problem.

This has been done. The Catholic Church banned usury after it aided in the collapse of the Roman Empire.

Notice.

The Catholic Church is epecially jew controlled now. All organizations which fought against banking were invariably defeated over a long enough timeline.

Jews do not create, they exploit. They win because they exploit one trait above all that is common to all men - greed.

Unless you are going to somehow change the nature of man, stopping usury will not work long term. It will only mean they will overturn this mandate eventually.

Anyone else looking at that wishing those stands would fall? Its like I'm expecting those things to happen when watching a shitty video quality like that.

first of all, reddit spacing
second: nice jewish trick you used, Catholics are as bad as jews
I am Polish, I am resistant to this shit, try harder Shlomo
or just send all jews to Ural mountains, they came from there

>not wishing there was gas
Explain yourself

I don't find the Jews to be a problem, but even Hitler understood he could never destroy all the jews. Your best bet would be Zionism mate.

>How do we realistically solve the Jew problem?
Send them all to Israel.
Educate our children on them.

How'd you get a camera inside the federal reserve?

>i don't find jews to be a problem

Hitler had the right idea.

Gas.

deportation to ME followed by nuking of ME

Really the only thing you need to do is convince westerners to stop being such gigantic pussies. Promote a culture of Indomitability rather than this victimhood bullshit.

>everything else jews do is already illegal
Owning and directing all sources of propaganda isn't.

But they have nukes, retard.

First off, nice callout of reddit spacing to fit in (wink!)
second off, nice fitting exactly into the stereotype of "oh no, someone pointed out an error in my point, if I call them a kike, I can claim victory somehow even though that makes no sense whatsoever!"

Goddamn. Every pollack joke is true.

And you guys were doing so good.

>Every pollack joke is true.
every one of them comes from jewish propaganda, so good job, you are still jewish
May I inquire about your dick status?
Is it cut? Can you confirm it?