Tfw German

>tfw German
>tfw part of the most hated group on Sup Forums

why even live

stop mining (you)s. Also: Everyone hates leafs way more than your fucked up cuntry

sage

>Everyone hates leafs way more than your fucked up cuntry

This is a lie.

i still love you germoney

You aren't the most hated on any board by far and your boo hoo woe is me gimmick is transparent as a glass bottom boat.

You could start removing kebab you know

Hey buddy, is it possible to live and make friends in Berlin without speaking a word of english? I went there last year and got the impression people really dont speak english that good, as opposed to denmark for example. Maybe it was just bad luck? Dont worry, I leave as soon as my visa expires.

That's like hating a building full of retarded children for setting the building on fire. Not their fault.

Leafs at least stick to ruining their own country. Germany wants to ruin all of Europe.

You're even hated within your own country. Fucking pork eating kuffar.

But I love german-kun!

I don't hate Germans, I just hate Euro-nationalists.

Why must Germans wallow in self-pity? It really is bred and taught into you people, isn't it? Don't apologize for anything, be brash and dickish, be racist and angry, be loud and impossible to ignore.
Be a fucking German instead of whatever the hell you people have been transmuted into over the last century. Also remove all the colored, ALL of them. We don't care how, just get it done. I'm sure you guys have some thoughts on mass-deportation and concentration of ethnically similar people.

But non cucked Germans are respected here, everytime I see one go full 1488 I think "ah sobthere is still hope for krautland?".

It's only when you say something cucked that you get poo in loo tier mockery.... are you a cuck?

>Most hated.

Try being a poo for a day.

Thought the most hated group on Sup Forums was the Swedes? No?

Kys wh*Te dog.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

embrace it
You can trigger so many autists just by playing into the stereotype of your flag

test

Also remember: bantz is only a test to weed out the shit cunts, if you cop a good bantz but don't change your ways you'll get respect enough.

>Don't apologize for anything, be brash and dickish, be racist and angry, be loud and impossible to ignore.
In other words they should be more like the slavs

We don't hate you India, infact we love you so much that we like talking about your poo in the loo. Not everyone is a personal jab, I always took it as playful teasing among friends. Other groups however...

Don't lose hope.

TIL that australians are slavs

But if you could fix the poo shit, that would be nice.

I literally only come here to fuel my self-hate. What the fuck are you doing?

Maybe you deserve it? Two world wars and you are still destroying Europe.

>germany legalized faggotry yesterday

lmao what group is not hated on Sup Forums?

americans hate europeans
europeans hate americans
everyone hate poos and leafs
asians are subhumans
"based" europeans are white niggers living in third world shitholes for whom pizza is a classy dish

It's time to admit no country is based
don't take it so personally, everyone is fucking retarded on here and will resort to call your country degenerate/cucked when they don't have any argument

Most hated? Plz try being indian on the internet...its a sin.

Maybe educate yourself why we are hated. If you look into it they make a lot of sense.

They hate us cuz they ain't us , desufamilia

Does anybody fuck with the slavs? If not, then Germany could learn a thing or two about the value of being a prick.
We know the difference between castes user, we understand there are average IT workers and street-shitting hovel-dwelling savages living within the same nation. We focus on the street-shitters because it's funny, but we know it's not all primitives from border to border.
Also burn down your call centers, nothing makes me hate Indians more than getting harassing calls from thick-accented poos trying to sell me shit, fuck off already.

Leave germany alone guys

Switzerland gets the least hate. Prove me wrong.

I want leafs back to shit posting at the top of the catalog, you krauts have been posting autistic shit ever since they put flags back on.

Bogans are the slavs of Australia and they are the only reason we have border controls. The left here is leaf tier cringe and want free speach bans, LGBTQ AA and open borders.

I'd say Japan would get the least hate.

>open borders
In the middle of the ocean?

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
T
R
E
E
T
S

There are coastal borders you know.

>let the ocean in
>#nohate
>shark refugees deserve equal housing
>isolated incidents of drowning do not mean the ocean is our enemy

Sup Forums likes us, but not our leaders

Oh yeah they want us to accept EVERYONE coz racism. But the bogans voting hard forced the gov to do pic related.

Who gives a shit what a internet board of autists think

>sharks kill 8 humans per year
>humans kill millions of shark each year
WHO IS THE REAL SEA MONSTER???
#nofishisillegal

Two years ago everybody here sucked your dicks like there was no tomorrow, stop crying. For now you're the designated punching bag, but soon we'll find somebody new. That's the circle of life on Sup Forums.

Stop being such a whiney fuck. Find a way to kick out that old cunt ruining everything and take back your home. I don't hate you, I pity... And in some ways that's worse.

You are to blame for those leaders.

You could have been something and you threw it all away!

At least you're not Canada, Sweden, or France? Look for the silver lining. Plus you folks make a lot of the world's best autos.

>when being an asshole pays off

>I don't hate you, I pity... And in some ways that's worse.
Both work great for me. I am fine with either. I just come to Sup Forums to fuel my self-hate

Come to Spain, Esteban

>biggest cuck in the EU
>doesn't even INCLUDE the UK, the most ethnically cucked European nation

Don't forget, over the past century you have earned a mixture of fear and respect from most of the world. But currently that's Merkel'd.

The UK is currently being CURRIED behind the stand in that picture while the father looks on in tears of rage being held back by two policeman for being racist.

Dont tell me what to do burgerboi

YOU WON'T BE HURTING ANYONE ANYMORE!

I don't hate Germans.

I love you.

Doesn't matter. What matters is the now. And right now we need hate to encourage our suicide.

Imagine we are that boy who killed himself and the rest of the world is that girl encouraging him. Your hate and pity are useful to us. Respect is useless and will not speed up our suicide
I would prefer if this thread was just for hating Germans. If you want to shit on other countries do that in other threads.

All germans are pro eu

Ahem

I want a Pan-Germanic country, germanbros
wish Aenglic people would stop being such faggy unionists tbqh

You do it to yourselves.

You historically have caused every world war.

You guys are importing shitskins to Europe, destroying the Euro white race

You all post smug comments on this board

You are going to re-elect Merkel, a key player to the globalist regime.

You people are retarded and don't see how your actions are viewed by the world.

It's time to break up Germany permanently to avoid further mischief

Don't give up my Kameraden - there is still hope for us.

Germans and Swedes are leafs of Europe.

Germany is now gay, Sweden was gay.
Basicly, Germany turned into Swedistan tier today.

Kek is with you Pajeet! Now go and celebrate this blessing with a nice long shit in the streets!

Don't forget that canada bows to america.

why the fuck do you even care what people on Sup Forums think?!
isnt the point of this board to not give a fuck and to argue with all the degenerates around the world over stupid topics?

Dont be like the cucks, that take the Germany clichee with the mudslime replies, are the faggots crying that they are hated.

Just (((be yourself))) and dont piss me off with your shit.
If i want retarded braindead collectivism I attend my classes in university.
Dont bring this shit to my board and pls think for yourself.

Sometimes you hope being enough of a dick to somebody will actually wake them up. It's rare for me to be serious but I don't hate Germans as much as I hate the self loathing bullshit.
Take the rope off you neck Hans and realise you aren't responsible for anything your ancestors did or didn't do.

Wrong

Jew detected

>Kevin reporting in
Tell us more, please!

Take back your reich,so America can go full fash

>Sweden was gay
>was
have we gone out of fashion?

Love threads like this.
You tell Sup Forums how shitty it feels when everyone hates you but the only answer you will get is "nah come on dude we dun hate u. Ur government is just cucked :DD" but in the next thread they will call you an emotionless subhuman sheep and blame you personally for the downfall of the roman empire.
Really makes me think.

Most hated
Judging my this thread it is us.

>>It's time to break up Germany permanently to avoid further mischief
Its time to genocide Germans permanently to avoid further mischief for the rest of time

we can use the refugees. All we need to make sure is that they come only to and breed only in Germany.

Germany will be cucked country like Swedes soon.

But amerifats should stop shitposting. You can't just do a revolution in nowaday Europe. You can't start a rebellion. You wouldn't survive.

Only way to uncuck such countries is referendums about stuff. But as you have seen, Germans voted for gay marriages yesterday. And guess what, they voted YES.
You can't possibly start shit as rebellion in country like Germany. You can start referendums but they are useless since Germans will vote for most liberal thing in it.

>Burger
Case closed.
Keep enjoying the last bit of your 1. World status, it will fade away in the next 20 years while your people are bred out of existence.

kys

arent you the shill, posting only german genocide shit all over this board?
Ive seen cucks like you many times in the last 3 days. Hope you are not the same.

What are you talking about?Your country is beautiful, some of you are pricks but I would be pissed off to trying to protect the people from invaders.

stop crying, its only in the internet you subhuman.
this is Sup Forums not tumblr. turn off the computer and come back if you feel safe again

Not a lie in the slightest, I hate leafs far more than any kraut. And it's german posters roleplaying liberal fag lovers why I hate you guys. Meanwhile leafs are actual liberal fag lovers.

I have started that shit months ago and at the beginning people told me it will not work and people will not hate Germans.
Now more and more germans feel hated.

Every time a meme or opinion on Sup Forums starts you will be surprised how it often comes from just one person.

I wouldnt be so sure about that.

No one really hates German. It's just a meme. I shitpost myself against Germans from time to time but would have no problem at all with having German neighbours IRL.

Germany is cucked like all countries are cucked desu

Why does the wounded animal lash out?

Soon to be the world.
In five to ten years it will be quite normal for normies to hate Germans again.
You'll be called something like Nazis again, but this time it will be related to the EU.

Germany is hated because they are fucking cowards being run by a lesbo dyke cunt faced witch that should be executed by the teutonic people.

About germans roleplaying or leafs being fag lovers?

If all krauts were as defeatist as you, 1944 would've been a lot less painful for the rest of the world.

Germans roleplaying.

you can hate any other group if you want but you should hate Germans the most.

American history understanding is so terrible.
>Caused every world war
Austria and an Austrian respectively. With every involved nation wanting WW 1 and many of them joining on their own despite not having a need to. WW 1 making WW 2 unavoidable.

>Important shitskins
So are Sweden, Denmark, Austria, France, Britain etc. The same groups, leftists, boomers etc are supporting it in all these nations all of their own. Hell you guys are actively doing it. Even beginning to import Somalis and others. stop trying to find a scapegoat. Either everyone solves their own issues or nobody does.
>Smug comments
What are proxxies, what are leafs, what are Swedes, what are burgers.
>re-elect Merkel
Because the democracy in Germany is a joke to begin with. Their CDU is the equivalent of our GoP pre Trump. With all the other parties being Democrat or further left. Any party that forms on the right of it, is persecuted and hammered by a media that is basically CNN and nothing but CNN. People are being locked up for facebook posts. Much of what is going on is basically post WW2 allied propaganda and denazification having been hijacked by the left and hammered into people from day one.

I don't think much of anyone hates Latvia, most people don't even have much of an opinion on it.

pretty much 90% of germans here roleplay and shitpost because maas is watching, so the impression we make here is scewed at best

also leafs are hated far more