Snowniggers...

>inb4 le epic periodic table picture

Yeah Greek and all-Spanish genetics are totally intact

>Germanics/Celtics
>90% of human advancement and best societies

>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

>Iran, Egypt
>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement

How is it relevant today?

>random cottage
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>no finno-ugric
Every time.

How exactly is everyone there dead....?

Gulags. The few that survived had their identity and culture destroyed and replaced with commie horseshit.

reality

>Implying I want to be associated with Italian spics and scheming paddies.

Gas the kikes race war yesterday etc etc

The true reality

so bullshit

Finland is undoubtedly one of the best nations in Europe, particularly so among the rest of Northern Europe. I'd be proud to be Finnish.

this

Dark skinned Euros
>5000 years of civilization
>maxes out at despotic cults powered by slaves

Whites
>1000 years of civilization
>engines, computers, skyscrapers, internet
>still hasn't maxed out

>scheming paddies
Begorrah he's onto us, remember the potato famine stook.

Being the best in europe is like getting first place in paralympics desu.

>tfw no Suur-Suomi

lel

>implying Mosley was bad

digits don't lie

>spics
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off kike

ogoa booga gimme where da mead at Ima KANG

What is this nonsense?

Celts are the whitest people ever to grace the planet.
Even the romans said it themselves, Ceaser named the Gaul "milk skins".

It's always (((them))) and even if you deny it for laughs and bantz you know it's true. Over the past 60 years since WW2 diversity and multiculturalism has been pushed in every corner of the globe except Israel which maintains it right to be a ethnostate. Why you ask? To be the last man standing in the white wash. If every country of European origin becomes mixed with the blood of blacks and browns the white origins of said countries will rewritten. Look at the we wuz kangs delusion. Who prompted that idea? Who fed the minds of black Americans that they were descended from great Egyptian dynasties? To answer the question, ask yourself again the person or type of person teaching you history through out your academic lives? From grade school to colleg. Rewriting history to fill the needs of the oppressor is nothing new. It's a means of control on a subconscious level. The draw back came when (((they))) didn't account for the subhuman levels of IQ contained in black communities so the delusions of grandeur were expressed outwardly instead of being internalized. In short, if the world becomes mixed the proponents of the mixing, (((kikes))) will remain the last standing white when they are anything but.

Sage

A burger calling italians spics. What's gonna be next? the lack of notion of this colonials.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk

Fucking kek!
I can barely feel my sides.