This woman is a fucking racist and the internet defends her. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

This woman is a fucking racist and the internet defends her. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Because she's black and he's white. Ergo, she can do no wrong while the terrible white man is oppressing her just by existing.

facebook com forward slash paula dot nuguid

Hates cops, says their lives are over valued.

and again

>Be minority
>say something racist
>nothing happens
>white guy retaliates
>life ruined

Welcome to this new fucked society.

fucking bump for visibility god damn it

>comparing Hindu to dindu

I wonder what that reaction is like.

you retard he called her a cambodian nigger and he looks like a steroid cryto jew

if you still think Jews are white then you aren't welcome to speak on this board. lurk more

You fucking retard, its the fucking principle. She was acting on the assumption he was white.

Good thing she's a presumptive cunt who can't tell the difference, because he certainty could. Kike or not he was still in the right and I'm not going to throw him under the bus because the actual entitled sheboon of the week decided it was her time to get uppity for gibs.

Better watch her back.

What pisses me off is that looking through her FB she was so eager to juts have that encounter where she could claim herself a victim and post it on FB. I'm willing to bet she instigated the whole thing.

Of course she did. She's a womyn of color! How dare you talk back to such a "queen"

Going to be a rude fucking awakening in due time.

When are we going to start just calling racists racists?

>be brown person
>leave dusty shithole & move to the US
>complain about the majority of the population
I can't want until we start killing everyone.

How to politely say
>white people don't need to take advice on how to run society from shitskins from 3rd world countries

>#LetThemFuckingDie
>in no way advocates the harming of anyone

Looks to be Filipino.

They are so bad, they dont even have a WE WUZ meme to hang off on. They were literally raped and slaved by ever neighbor and then by the spanish.

KEK

She's cambodian

how do you know this?

Only white people can be racist

He doesn't look upset

Holly shit, fuck this bitch. Sick of this vile anti-white rhetoric this pieces of shit constantly spew.

The fact that she his being held-up as an "here" on this situation and that she got a mob to dox that guy is fucking disgusting. White ppl seriously need to start growing a spine and stand-up for this bullshit.

bump... wheres the justice damn it.

When will you realize that everything POC IS AGAINST WHITES. THRY WOULD PUSH FOR EXTERMINATION. Wake up. Niggers blame white people for everything. They are a subhuman race.

I guarantee that pajeet hates niggers more than most whites do.

That's why we used to burn witches.

BUMP