RAGE THREAD: Sup Forums Edition

Haven't seen one of these for a while. Post politically related images/screenshots/videos that enrage you.

2 3

Can mods fucking ban cuck posters, they jsut spam this shit everyday

Who forgot about this?

why would that make me rage? his fault for dating a whore

brrrrrrraaaaaapppppp

Here´s a fresh one.

Nice

>Swedish Somali

sounds about right

Somebody please kill this slut. Thanks.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear”

Pretty hard fail OP

Sage

SAGE. Try harder shills.

gassssssss

>Convert to Islam
>Tell her to shut the fuck up
>As a Muslim man the religion now considers my words are now more valuable than hers

Why would a woman ever like Islam?

Did your girl leave you for a nigger? Why so triggered?

>sage with picture

go back to blebbit fucking newfag

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for BBC.

Fuck off

>swedish-somali

This makes me happy. Bitches who use social media have almost every second of their life broadcasted publicly, it weeds out degeneracy.

mad?

>raging in a rage thread
Wew

Those negros do a favor to the guy.

I wish there was more information on how she ended up under the bus.

magnets

Lol there'd be 1 dead coal burner and 12 dead niggers not long after I found out that shit. My military experience will actually be used for good for once.

The bus drove over her.