WILL THE FAGGOTRY EVER END

WILL THE FAGGOTRY EVER END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6Guvyp9SP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not as long as your country keeps producing that cancer just saying no hate etc and so on

nuke america

No because we haven't yet attained a rural gay consciousnesses.

What about heterosexual pride? I take it it's all year round?

When will we get BBW month? You know since what you like to fuck is getting months.

These retards live for that stupid festival

let them push it as much as they can m8
the normies are already growing tired, as shown by the reception of those #proudtobe or whatever videos, soon the pendulum will swing

HIGH IMPACT RURAL GAYNESS

According to the left, yes. It's every other month, but if you try to actually celebrate it you'll be attacked because that's offensive, or something.

>rural gay consciousness
I swear to god if anyone introduces themselves as a "rural gay" I'm going to call them a fucking hobbit.

White pride month begins today!

LEAVE JUNG THE FUCK ALONE

I assumed every hobbit was gay. Sam and Frodo were definitely fucking

Reminder that pride is a sin.

I reckon I'll take one uh dem der big uhns, mmhmm

I don't give a fuck if they have 5 pride months… because eventually it will become meaningless if it hasn't already.. All these special holidays are for people who have no pride, or worse are ashamed and trying to convince themselves that theres nothing wrong with themselves..
You know why theres no HeteroPride month… because sexuality is nothing to celebrate its an innate part of your being or it isn't. In the case of the latter you're just conning yourself.
Black History month? You know why theres no White History Month? We ARE History MF'ers
We don't need to "honour ourselves" You can't Honour Yourself. … Honour is something others bestow upon you..
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Guvyp9SP8

It will never end.

no need for a second month when you have a lifetime in hell.

Man, fidget spinners are becoming more and more over the top...

Explain. Would it be considered rude or intolerant to not go hoggin'?

>I'd try it