Red pill me on w ketchup

Red pill me on w ketchup.

It's made of unsellable quality tomatoes and contains lots of squished bugs and dirt. But it shouldn't really matter honestly.

you make your own using anchovies and tomatos it is better.

Too much sugar

i like mustard

Pretty much just sugar fooling you into believing its vegetables.

It's red.

Heinz 57 master race

probably doesnt go in the fridge

>mustard
This. No sugar, no fat. Good for your stomach.

Sugar sauce with tomato flavor for babies. If you put ketchup on your food, you're a child.

Mustard is a man's condiment.

>still falling for the "ketchup" meme in 2017
If you eat real food instead of deep fried garbage, then you don't need to slather it in sauce because it actually tastes good on its own. If you need ketchup then you are eating shitty food and you should stop.

on t's site it says its not as vinegary as other ketchups, but thats what I like in my ketchup!

what the fuck dude, this is bullshit

best ketchup coming through

the best 'chup coming through.

they took 50% of the sugar out. and just left it at that. they don't try to make up for it by adding shitty and bitter artificial sweeteners like splenda.

It's a false flag the destroy Pennsylvania's industry

china invented it

>eating hotdogs.
Enjoy your leukemia.

what i want to know is what is so bad in ketsup that John Kerry refuses to touch the stuff...which wouldnt be so alarming other than hes married to the Heinz heir and probably know something we dont.

theres all natural moustache in there?

Love Kroger's ketchup.

well what about the ketchup from whole foods, user?

>Mustard is a man's condiment.

yes, for hot dogs and some sausages.

That's a beautiful hot dog but way too much for me. I'd put the peppers and pickle on the side, and skip a lot of the rest, but that's just my preference - a nice weenie, mustard, and chilli. maybe some hot sauce, maybe not.

pic related is close, but it's not even in a proper bun.

I laugh when Americans call Pasty Tomahto Splash "ketchup"

>Too much sugar

It's required by the FDA (food and drug administration). All products sold or consumed in the USA must have a certain sugar content. That's why our peanut butter, bread, salad dressing, you name it, is garbage.

Everything in northern and central Europe taste bland or bitter. Much like the people who inhabit the area.

Boiled cabbage, and radishes isn't a meal.

>Everything in northern and central Europe taste bland or bitter.

Kippered herring, which I believe is associated with England, is one of my favorite foods.

Heat it up a bit, spread cream cheese on some Pita bread, add some olive oil for that juicy goodness, maybe some lettuce and or dill pickle slices, add that warm kipper and oh man it's fucking awesome.

full of a bunch of stuff you shouldn't eat

tastes great on meat loaf

Its better when you make it yourself. Then you don't have all the crap in it. Its not hard to make either.

what kind of garbage do they put in US ketchup beside high ammounts of suggar?

Fucking nastiest shit in the world. All sugar and very little tomato paste. That shit will kill you. The one good thing Israel did was ban that abomination

Old school ketchup is the bomb, like salsa.

While studying in the US, I was fucking shocked how everything was sweet af...I don't eat refined sugar, so it was a fucking nightmare to even cook for myself. I think your government wants you all to get cancer and diabetes. That fucking high fructose syrup shit is a plague

Now I understand

>Now I understand

oops. that FDA part was a joke, but it might as well be true. If they can cram some sugar in a product, they cram it in and then add some more for good measure.

I'm old enough to remember when american peanut butter was nothing but peanuts. Then Peter Pan or whoever put sugar in. One by one the others followed suit. Jif held out the longest, which I thought was cool, maybe they have some sense. But nope.

You can buy "natural" peanut butter without sugar, but regular peanut butter in the USA is sweetened garbage with other chemicals to keep the oil from separating.

American bread might as well be called cake.

The Fuck is W Ketchup? I've never heard of it and I live in Merrifat. We use Heinz here.

It's corn syrup! yum! Eat it goy! Eat it all up!

I think it's something you grow out of. I used to use ketchup in my youth, but probably stopped around age 20. It's too sweet and gross now. Mustard, mayo & relish are solid though

Boiled cabbage and radishes are fucking delicious you shit brained ameriblob

It is very easy to make peanut butter at home and tastes way better

Get shelled Peanuts and roast them for about 30 minutes. Then let them cool down a bit and put them in a processor with the attachment that is meant for bread (the one with 2 metal sticks used the kneed dough), this will remove the peel. Sift in a large hole sieve and then place the peanuts in the processor with the chopping blade. Let the shit rip...it takes about 5 minutes, at first it does not look like it will turn into butter, but it will, keep processing. After a good 5-7 minutes you got smooth PB

I like to add some salt only and sometimes cocoa powder.

You can also add other nuts. Being in Brazil, I usually add coconut oil, cashew nuts or brazil nuts.

ENJOY!

the W is for WINNING!

Sounds good desu.

my old roommate would go through two bottles a month and ive been turned off by it since then, mustard please

Ketchup is unchristian.

>Not respecting Chicago's greatest culinary invention

It's part of the reason why america is so fat

I can't honestly believe how few of you remember W Ketchup.
This guy gets it.

Takes very little time and is worth it. If you buy a huge bag of peanuts, they store very well and ends up costing you very little money to make a jar, probably less than 2$ U.S

Remember to use the bread attachement to remove the skin, thrash those peanuts for a good 3-4 minutes and they will come out clean :D

Culinary tip of the decade for healthy ice cream:
Take that PB, add in a few bananas, blend that shit together with a small amount of vanilla (the real shit that is basically vanilla bean and alcohol) and cocoa powder and pop it in the freezer...you will have the best fucking ice cream, the booze keeps it from getting too gritty.

Whats your way of making home ketchup Sup Forums?

Mine is pretty good but because of the lack of sugar and vinegar it goes bad almost instantly, I'm thinking about modyfying it so it can last a week or so.

>Red pill me on w ketchup.
well jon kerry's wife is the owner of the Heinze fortune so....