Why do they make it sound like I'm supposed to be concerned?

Why do they make it sound like I'm supposed to be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's how they react with every action taken that they don't agree with. Like how pathetic do they have to be to sing goodbye to other senators on something they don't agree with. Just act like men for once and move on with your own agenda without drawing a line in the sand

This guy is trying so hard to convince himself his side is the one in control. Sad.

I love virtue signaling...it makes finding a target for my fists pretty damn easy.

RWDS right fucking now!

>Oy vey! If you bring nationalism back to America I won't get globalist shekels!

Can there be such a thing as whitenigger?

They'll be tweeting like this for 7 more years and never go out to take a shot, spineless gibbering cowardly children.

Common misconception on this board. Niggers can be in any race and any size.

Forgive my beefaroni farts, Eric, you stupid cocksucker. What a cheesy, corny, faggot.

No.
''Garland'' sounds kind of jewish. Someone should check on that.

President has done nothing but good so far. Almost all factors around the country and economy is improving.

I don't know what they are talking about

I shit children better than any liberal alive in Afghanistan.

I know they were better because unlike liberals they could aim. A group of six twelve year olds pinned us down on patrol for almost an hour before two of us outflanked and shot them all. Liberals can't even shoot up a senior citizen baseball team correctly.

Liberals are literally inferior to Arab children.

that damn trump, doing what he promised except where stonewalled by opposition. who could've seen this coming?

Why are libs acting like Trump actually follows his campaign promises? So far there is pretty much no difference in policies compared to Obama.

He literally just got two laws passed in house the other day for tougher penalties on illegal immigrants and the ability to round them up in sanctuary cities

Im so surry i iz whyte ppl baka

It's English. Nice try, racist scum

Obama was the best president though..... he lost the presidency and over 1000 seats to conservatives. Also was the leading president in gun sales. from a conservative, Thanks Obama!!!!!

Wow, big fucking deal. Where is the wall? The Russia deal? The huge infrastructure plan? Making colleges more affordable? I don't see any movement in these directions. I know it's mostly the fault of the Congress and other officials not letting him do that, but why are liberals crying?

Are you retarded? Obama was "deportee in chief" and Trump's numbers are up 300% from his.

We voted for Trump and Sup Forums got him elected precisely to trigger the fuck out of lefties and brainwashed globalists

Keep it up! The lulz are endless

>I shit children better than any liberal alive in Afghanistan.

He hasn't even been in for a year. Consider how much he's been obstructed, he's done pretty good. Most of his platform was on illegal aliens and he's been doing that in spades. Unlike your """president""" he actually needs consensus from the rest of the government to do anything

>thinking you're still in control

Best part? As the impotent rage continues to build and the losses just keep piling up, they'll begin lashing out in desperation like the good little extremists they are and finally succeed in pushing the last of the non-extreme normal members of their party out.

>professional futurist
oh, I see, he's a scammer

just more commonly those people are black/blackish in color or so it seems.

At this point the left is trying to dehumanize anyone they don't agree with. With dehumanization comes the lack of respect and eventually the devaluing of life.

Haha! It's true we can thank the previous administration for making it so bad that people voted them out.

Unfortunately meaningless until they're passed by the Senate as well.

lmao

Cuck

>Niggers can be in any race and any size.
White trash is the term. Nigger is race specific

>White trash is the term.
No, it's wigger.

thank you for your service.

I'm actually pretty amazed at how much Trump getting elected uncovered. I mean, we're learning that most people genuinely don't trust the news, and that the left really is unbelievably corrupt, to the point that prominent members will actively advocate the dehumanization of anyone who isn't on their side.

It's amazing, it really is.

Thought >wiggers.
were meth addicts.

Like they have anything to base it on.
>he tweeted things and now I watch even more news
Um, duh. The guy called himself a ratings machine and you're falling for it.

Numales, cucks, and betas are White Niggers

probably still muh muslim ban

wigger is literally just white + nigger

Like they won't

the world has been whining cunts for 70 years about us. to the point of obsession.

fuck em

wrong, you fucking nigger

He has to put the wall in his budget so that's after the fall recess. Infastructure plan is the same thing now is the time to crank out ACA repeal and tax reform then he can build the country once he's got his budget

a gop congressman got shot last week dood...

Yeah i too expect everything in the first 6 months
Kill yourself Ivan, before the state does it for you

Trump never promised to college more affordable if anything he wants to to create job opportunities that don't rely on sending teenagers to indocrination centers

>You represent the worst of America's past!
>white people!

they wonder why they lose

>. Like how pathetic do they have to be to sing goodbye to other senators on something they don't agree with.

can't wait until Republicans sing it back in November 2018

hope they start a civil war soon. a proper happening is a good excuse to cleanse europe too.

the fuck

Looking forward to the day we exterminate the marxists.

>liberals unironically claiming to have a hegemony on pro-American loyalty

Why do they keep doing that? The person that says it doesnt believe it, the people who hear it dont believe it. What do they hope to accomplish with this?

This and you're a faggot if you don't agree. We've won at this point but the house is still full of rats in the walls. It's time to bring in Trump's extermination force and finish them off.

>bunch of limp-wristed cucks might be angry at me
Golly gee, I sure am scared now.

thanks for welfare murdering for zog

Wtf I thought tweets were limited to 144 characters

I like you.

>current year is 3037
>archaeologists uncover evidence of Obama presidency
>WE wuz Americanz meme explodes into popularity

What the fuck is the actual problem with Trump? What in gods name are they so uniquely upset about? What has he done that's so bad? He's hardly even done anything at all

They need 60 votes though.

This. Honestly it's pretty fucking weird now that the media has been legitimately discredited because no one can agree on at least a rudimentary common reality. But it's scary realizing that everyone's common basis of reality was yellow journalism for decades.

This sounds like something out of a comedy movie.

>Get pinned down by a bunch of kids
>"Call air support!"
>"I am NOT telling CP we're pinned down by a fucking middle school class, see if you can crawl through that ditch and get to them"

>What in gods name are they so uniquely upset about?

They were a fucking 100% sure that he would not win so they ridiculed him 24/7 and spouted the most retarded shit about him.

Then he won and made them look like the morons they are, which caused an unbelievable amount of butthurt.

There is nothing people hate more than being proven wrong,

(((Garland))) advocating for white geniuses, today in the press tomorrow in the street.

He won.

Against all the propaganda and cheating and malicious attacks on him. He challenges them and shows that he doesnt bow down to them at all and they don't like that. The democrats have been in control of the media, hollywood and politics for the past few decades and this one man is standing there laughing in their faces and winning and they can't do anything about it.

>This entire post

lmao that was great

He's already working at an immensely fast pace compared to previous presidents.

Most previously elected presidents wouldn't even start doing their campaign promises until year 3 when the election is closing in but in 6 months he's already done a shitton more than any other sitting president has done in 4 years and on the way of keeping all of his promises.

Check again in 3.5 years.

This. At this rate he'll have his campaign promises finished faster than James K Polk.

Obama's deportation numbers are misleading. They started counting people that were caught and turned away at the border (who could just try again until they got in) as deportations, while the number of deportations for illegals caught deeper in the country actually dropped.

>"Shit, they blocked the ditch!"
>"God damn it, they're just fucking kids, right? Go get Nielsen's fidget spinner!"
>"His what, sir?"
>"THAT STUPID WHEEL THING HE KEEPS PLAYING WITH! JUST GO GET IT!"

Trump is the king of all trolls. Just by being on the opposite side from him on any topic, you start to feel bullied and violated just by his aura and sheer energy....
See that's his magic, his curse. He will make you go insane if you keep insisting on being his enemy.
Pure wizardry

Trump is probably the only incoming president most people on this board actually paid attention to in their first year.

I remember being a starry eyed 18 year old shitlib back in 08 and being so excited when Obama got elected. Obama demoralized the fuck out of me because I realized a year into his first term he hadn't done jack fucking shit yet.

Even if Trump fucked up everything he touched (which he hasnt), he's still running circles around Obama at this point in his presidency as far as getting shit done.

Do they honestly believe that they are a legitimate threat to our way of life? The pinnacle of arrogance, I swear they have no sense of introspection.

I can remember 3-4 years into Clinton, Bush and Obama's presidency where people were mad they didn't keep their promises and that's where the meme of never trusting politicians come from.

Now Trump is not only fighting hard to keep his promises but in 6 months he's already fulfilled a huge chunk of them.

I imagine it helps that Trump is something of an outsider looking in to the political machine, since he doesn't really seem to follow the standard politician protocol of "start doing shit right before election time to ensure re-election" and actually does what most people want a president to do, i.e. actually do his job consistently.

That, or on some level he believes the impeachment/one term predictions of his naysayers and is trying to get as much stuff accomplished as he can before he gets booted out. It's unlikely, but I could see it.

Delicious salty tears

They live in a bubble and don't even realize it. You'd think Trump destroying Cuntlin would have made them understand, but they're really fucking stupid.

if we're gonna save the white race, then we need good people like you to shit children. Keep up the good work!

Nah he's a businessman who used to run a billion dollar companies. He's used to being busy and finding things to do. People are used to a politician's speed of working but they aren't used to a businessman's speed of working.

That is just them dealing with the feeling of losing all the time.

I was a hardline communist until three years ago, I'm disgusted with my past and glad it's behind me.

Requestign full copypasta of this encounter.

>America was the greatest country in the world
>we don't want it to be like that anymore, at all
huh?

No one with the last name Garland will ever be part of the SCOTUS

says the peole who are representatives of our shitty past!

I'm so glad trump won, and turned the ship around from the marxist globalist diplopia there fucktards were pushing us to.

I was so distraught the door was going to slam on any recovery away from their nefarious bullshit. Thank you based Trump.

Phoneposting was a mistake.

Forgot your kekistan flag, faggot.

>We hated your guts before, but now we SUPER hate your guts!

Oh no.

What a cunt.

They won't stop crying for the next 7.5 years, will they?

Robert Byrd says yes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

>all of r/the_donald decided to counter signal this video

What's really incredible is that in only 6 months all this has come out. In another 3 and a half years the dems will come back with "its okay everyone, we're here to return to the status quo. Everything is fine, no need to worry."

And then everyone, left and right, will feel chills down their spine as they campaign on these ideas, like nothing ever happened. The left has damaged their own voters far more than they know.

I will never view the Democratic party the same, these past two years have been fucking ridiculous

Liberals have the minds of teenagers, they want to feel like every step of their life is the scene of a movie , so they dramatize everything. I recommend replying to this with a pic of your brown starfish.

I am going to enjoy watching all these smug traitors get their asses handed too them when they finally get the spine to start doing something

This