If europe is being swarmed with refugees, what would that do to the economy

if europe is being swarmed with refugees, what would that do to the economy

Would boost it and help it immensely

Okay, jap, you got 3 guesses

It would increase imports, reduce wages, increase taxes do to welfare and security spending and generally take a big dump on a national economy.

What is the economy like in the places they are coming from?

Tell me why don't Japan need 100,000 immigrants, first.

based on my calculatiions, the refugees would massacre the existing population, replacing them reaching an equilibrium, this would have a netural effect on the economy. by itself except the average refugee has lower IQ therefore productivity would decrease causing the economy to collapse

Why do you even ask if you know the answer?

Well they can work all those entry level jobs, educated themselves, integrate into society or even consider moving rurally and farming.

Oh wait......they are just staying in cities on public assistance, refusing to learn English all while building up large amounts of debt.

Who would benefit from this i wonder?

It's already affecting their economy.

Because there's no real need. It will make less pollution, higher wages due to the lack of low-skill workers, reduce property prices, reduce food price, all the money saved with the commi=boomers dying

No disadvantage in a lower population

>educated themselves, integrate into society
>implying they are capable of either of those things

> even consider moving rurally and farming.
>Implying even native citizens can do farming when it's so industrialized.

why is there always that one terrorist in Sup Forums supporting the refugee crisis????

Doesn't lower Population means lower production automatically?

why should they learn english if language will be replace with arabic ???

Because (you) addiction and easy b8.

Also there are some roaches and other mudshits on here as well as /leftypol/ raiding and ocasional cucks.

Satire.
It's called shitposting when you say something you don't believe and roleplay a character specifically meant to rile up theeeeeeeeeee easily riled.

Why ask a questioj if you only want one type of answer to it

Not at this age of automation

We have automation on the way, which will increase unemployment by a massive amount over the next decades. It will take at least 30 years to adapt to it.

No

it will flourish

the refu gees will work diligently for their new Heima... er country

If they were worth anything it would depress wages and increase overall economy. If they are shit wages wont change and the economy might go up a little because of debt spending for gibs. Also dept spending trying to stop all the violence and crime. So not good.

we just need to tax them, problem solved

WHY IS THERE NO BULGE IN THOSE PANTIES

The social welfare system will be burdened and hinder development in infrastructure and scientific discovery.

Because you don't poo in the loo

Economist here. In terms of income per capita it is going to be harmful, in terms of gov surplus very very harmful.

because you're a shitskin and i enjoy torturing shitskins

Bar the Deaths, damage and Welfare they cost. Not to mention that Shitskins ghettoize themselves meaning their money stays in that ghetto, probably isnt paid enough tax on as the government are infidels.

Oh and the women are housebound baby factories meaning 50% of the population we are bringing in will work as much as a Romany Gypsy. And again welfare payments to 6+ kids, most will say they are "separated" meaning she will vet single mother benefits too.

So, no.

Japan is fucking savage

black pilled careers:
crypto shilling

red pilled careers:
engineers, lawyers, economists, wallstreet,

blue pilled careers:
sociology, journalism, liberal arts, womens study

Stfu japdog or I'll take you to unit 731
Sum shinrykyo had the right idea wanting to take you out first

The "refugees"...more like an invading population of locusts bring NO WEALTH WITH THEM.
They BRING NO CREDIT LINE WITH THEM AND CANNOT BE VERIFIED TO HAVE A LINE OF CREDIT.

They require, food, housing, medical care. THEY BRING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT COSTS AND EXPENSES FOR THE COUNTRY THAT "BRINGS THEM IN".

executing them would be the cheapest solution.

Kek, I have done all 3.

you should have a japdog they taste good!
too bad you live in the third world

lol what jobs did you do lol

If this is a serious question then I'll refer to the Norwegian financial newspaper Finansavisen, who basically summed it up thusly:

> Immigration to Norway:
> Western country: Good for the economy.
> Eastern European country: Sorta good for the economy
> Everyone else: A black hole we throw money into.
And that's not even getting into rape, violence etc.

The problem is that you're not allowed to point this shit out anymore. It's not illegal, you'll just not be printed in the newspapers, get zucced, be denied appearances on TV, etc.

And this is why Free Speech needs to be more than just a law. It needs to be an ideal.

You can substitute capital for labour and vice versa, up to a certain point. Therefore, no.

Take a look at your country and ask again

Gook! Slant eyes!! Zipper head! fuck anime!

Europe will be one gigantic shithole within a decade desu

Shitskins don't work, bud. Ultimately they will start kicking those out who don't work and only keep the ones that are worth keeping. Right now at least 80% will have to leave or simply not get any money from the government.

Migrant crisis. They aren't refugees.

i wish i was white desu desu

what's the difference

I'd nitpick too but thats pretty much 90% Of the general japanese population

lol you're the nation of obesity