Is there any argument besides debunked 19th century racism against abolishing borders?

Is there any argument besides debunked 19th century racism against abolishing borders?

We can all become the same culture, the human culture

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_RONA_(1st_Russian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/riccardo-paparusso/kojeve’s-idea-of-end-of-history-philosophical-key-to-european-
marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/kojeve-s.htm
iep.utm.edu/kojeve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Hitler was right.

hitler was proven wrong by science and history

so there is no justification for borders

>We can all become the same culture, the human culture
Sure, but can it be the culture I choose?

Source? Kys

If we get rid of borders then we all have to assume the same laws.

Because of the continents not shown directly south of this.

Sure, but can I be the leader of everyone?

It wont matter, if you are raised in it you will see it as your own. it will only be a problem for a little bit

its a good thing, why should some humans get special treatment in the law over others?

>besides debunked 19th century racism

>the same culture, the human culture
And what culture would that be?

>cuck OP wants more illiterate men on his wellfare system

Actually that map doesn't look so bad.
Just remove anatolia and the stans.

>debunked

>lets embrace diversity by destroying all diversity through mixing them into one abomination of cultural and genetical ooze that should have never been
really makes you think

>the last whiteman is caught and killed in Detroit, anno 2024

Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Ethnic Conflicts: Their Biological Roots in Ethnic Nepotism:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ethnic-conflicts-their-biological-roots-in-ethnic-nepotism-tatu-vanhanen.pdf

What Science Says About Diversity (Part 1):
amren.com/news/2008/04/what_science_sa/

Genetically Beneficial to Resist Replacement Migration:
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/estimating-ethnic-genetic-interests-is-it-adaptive-to-resist-replacement-migration.pdf

Race Mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

Race Realism Pastebin:
pastebin.com/xDXXT9kd

How can you enforce laws with no borders?

What's the argument for abolishing borders?

fuck you and your NWO agenda. it's not gonna happen. the people know what's going on

You can't.
Welcome to Neo-Feudalism.
Now shut the fuck up and die so you can make way for the Mexicans.
Don't forget to pay for their healthcare on your way out.

Go away EUSSR.
Nobody wants you.

I'll sooner care about my neighbours than some shitskin on the other side of the world.
And even with neighbours i prefer having a fence between us.

If you are so against borders then let me enter your house, crash on your couch for half a year while i fuck your wife.

>turkey
>azerbaijan
>central asia

That's cultural and ethnic genocide.

>Is there any argument besides debunked 19th century racism against abolishing borders?

Economies aren't of equal size, social benefits aren't similar.
If we abolish borders and allow free movement, people will abandon poorer areas and all move into richer areas.
Hive cities full of slums and people slaving away for minimum wage will be where 90% of people live, the rest being primitive villages spread around the land.

dumb bastards like you are why we're going to lose the blood-space war. A fragmented world at war with itself cannot stand against the future tyranny of the Seers of Cryptothul. We know they're coming jackass, but you refuse to see!

>debunked
[citation needed]

>Is there any argument besides debunked 19th century racism against abolishing borders?
Yes - it's that abolishing borders is debunked high school pseudointellectual thinking on par with retarded shit like communism.

And so is the
>muhh culture
argument

Economic disparity and an educational gulf are still too great in some regions of the world to allow for conpletely free movement of peoples. The high standard of living that folks on developed countries enjoy can be endangered if the homeostasis of its economy is shattered by an influx of poorly educated people who probably do not speak the dominant language.

Borders can and should be less important than they are. Just not now. There are a lot of steps we have to take.

For the United States, that means that the country we should invest the most in (besides the USA) is Mexico. If you want a strong border with Mexico, you need a strong Mexico. It is also beneficial if we promote stable regional hegemons in South America to promote development and a rule of law - I believe Chile in the south and Colombia in the north are the best for this.

This should only, and I really mean ONLY, happen when we somehow start to colonize the stars and make contact with ayylmaos. Only then a united human race makes sense.

no, we hate each other, you mindless commie bastard

Hating space niggers is the ultimate red pill.

Because I actually like other cultures and dont want to puree them into one single giant human culture

>debunked 19th century racism
I call the increasing terrorist attacks the opposite of debunking, fucking retarded krainian.

So in short, can you name any argument in favor of abolishing the borders. Do you really think free travel is worth the countless murders by savages?

>the human culture

You can't even imagine, let alone explain how that will look like. I guess there is more place for gulag's than individuality am I right? World's architecture will be brutalism am I right? Let me tell you something, soon it won't be accepted anymore that communists hide behind the EU flag. It will be soon that current communists will be held equally responsible for the deaths that communism has caused in the past, because you're too retarded to even understand how deadly your ideology is, also to yourself.

enjoy your hatred while you can, russian

Ay bro you wanna answer my question?

with policemen

How do they know which laws to enforce? Say that they're on the former border of the US and Mexico.

Thanks my man. Those were good reads.

The autism is so intense I can't even stand it.

Who gets to make the government, dumbass? You don't think there'd be even a little scuffle over whose president gets to run this country full of asswipes? How about deciding what laws to enforce or what language to speak?

Fucking idiot

I don't want to live in a country where billions of dirt poor shitskins can vote to tax me to death to pay for their handouts because in their eyes I'm the super rich even though I'm barely getting by

What happened to diversity?

>former border
theres your answer
the government will be democratically elected and based on the merger of superstates such as the EU and NAU. It will always up to the people to vote to join or be left behind from the global community

Because of a union of people with almost the same culture lasted for 70 years and in the middle of that period they killed each other. And after this country fell they began killing each other again.

Because humans are different. We are happier with our own. That is not 1800s research. It's 21st century swedish research believe it or not

That's not an answer at all.

>why should some humans get special treatment in the law over others
Because you love them.

just like south africa and brazil
those places are wonderful

Why the fuck is he LARPing as Wehrmact with a PPSh?

>advocating corruption
germans used captured ones and manufactured their own versions, it was a good weapon

1) Complete destruction of cultural diversity.

2) Inevitably of global dictatorship.

How is this not fucking obvious? Cause something something "everybody was racist!"

Dumbfuck

Because diversity is our strength, you fucking racist bigot nazi.

Well, if you're from a country that isn't a shithole not wanting the shit to spill into your country is a pretty good argument.

>the human culture
Also known as no culture.

Go live in China for a few years and then tell me that cultural difference isn't real. I lived in China for 4 years. I'm not a racist, I am a culturalist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_RONA_(1st_Russian)

Wrong wrong wrong wrong, statistically if you improve the average income from low income to medium income country you actually will get an increase in immigration and illegal people trafficking. Immigration is mostly from the countries that aren't worst off, because no one has enough to leave these countries. Smuggling of course costs money and time.

Remove welfare and social housing in richer countries and immigrants wont be able to live on the tax payer while waiting for their forms to get approved (they always do).

At the moment there is a movement in Europe for the EU to improve the countries where immigrants are coming from, with the idea to decrease illegal immigration but this will just allow more people to get themselves trafficked.

>its a good thing, why should some humans get special treatment in the law over others?
Because I'm one of them, cuck. Why should we give away our privileges?

So you just abolish all the presidents then? How do you decide who gets to lead these elections and shit? You act as if there's no such thing as ethnic differences and there would be inherent problems and civil wars from trying to join them all together. Mixing them together would give ethnic groups more voting power over others, and would seriously piss off Bosnians when they can't elect who they would have been able to before this behemoth mess country because the Serbs were able to outnumber them in their vote.

You also realize that you'd have to absorb a lot of countries with GDP and work ethic that are in the shitter, right? So the economy would be absolute garbage

Ask yourself, "Why are some countries decent places and others are total third world shit holes?"

Then ask yourself, "How many immigrants can a country take in from said shit holes before they turn that country into the place they left?"

Why would you advocate for 1 culture? That would mean no diversity. Diversity is our strength, though.

Hitler debunked the idea of 1 country for everyone, it was too racist and made everyone accept the same culture. We can't let 19th century racism destroy our strength (which is diversity).

>You also realize that you'd have to absorb a lot of countries with GDP and work ethic that are in the shitter, right? So the economy would be absolute garbage
theres work to be done for sure, but we can make the world a better, wealthier, happier place

>let's just forcibly mix every people and culture so that everything can fit in a box perfectly. yeah it will be rough for a hundred years or so, but it's unavoidable, so let's get it out of the way.

Only a G*rman could possibly think this way.

Tell me about this human culture, I want to hear more. What are some of its important cultural foods, native clothing, dances and songs?

>just skip the entire part about ethnic groups fucking each other over and causing a civil war

There's a reason it's not Yugoslavia anymore.

Cultural difference may be real but that doesn't mean politics has to revolve around it. There are pretty substantial cultural differences within countries too.

Two reasons really. One is off my opinion the other is how I think is the general reason why.

Number one is we're different. We have language barriers and history that goes back far. People like having that and see themselves say Irish first rather than "Human". A United Earth Government will only come about after natural mixing of cultures which takes fucking ages to do. If you rush it like the EU have been with the "European" identity you end up with BREXIT and other instability. It's a painfully slow process to deal with really. And honestly I'm against it on the basis that shit like that should be done over a long period naturally. Rushing it is disgusting and not natural at all.

And my own opinion against it is that if we had one culture on earth then Earth would be catastrophically boring.

>19th century racism
>debunked

Those aren't real countries, they are outdated and failing experimental confederations.

One culture prohibits something.
Another culture allows and promotes it.

Whose laws would be enforced?

Of course the libfag skips over the statement that shows his idea is fucking stupid. What's funny is they clearly know this can cause problems.
>European colonization ruined Africa because they forced different cultures and tribes to live together
>Lets force different cultures and tribes to live together but this time on a global scale, what could go wrong

We need an extra-planetary threat to unite all of humanity. That or some other catastrophe. Never gonna happen.

Hitler was "proven wrong" by losing the war and having every theory even close to nazism be driven out of academia.

Nothing was ever scientifically debunked, just platitudes repeated.

But I thought you progressives loved diversity.

>I don't want my children being raped
>doesn't matter you'll be raised in it so you won't care

What a stupid fucking stance to hold. By your logic any culture is fine as long as you are raised in it which is bullshit.

He's a eurofag, of course he thinks that's logical.

Die.

>implying humans would unite
We'd immediately start arguing about whether we should fight them or surrender to them and maybe even have a global civil war over this.

Yes, we humans should all unite against the orcs and protect our ancestral lands.

Mankind should always be at war. Having a united world destroys this necessity.

Strong army is the best argument

>We need an extra-planetary threat to unite all of humanity.
race realism is the only thing that can unite humanity. people need the true explanation of why some people can't compete so we can all relax

They don't. They want to force everyone into their culture of diversity and sodomy. Heaven forbid you come from a traditionalist culture. Muslims are the only traditionalists who have managed to fool idiot leftists, it would impressive if it weren't for the fact leftists see them as inferior which is why they ignore Islam's faults. They also can't accept that a large percentage of niggers enjoy the ghetto lifestyle and culture, that's why they always see the niggers in the ghetto as victims who haven't embraced white culture, they even measure success on a white cultural standard.

Liberals are just really confused Sup Forumsocks.

No. It was never debunked

We already have lots of common existential threats, the most imminent threat is of course the burger led policy of MAD which a sane world would have united against decades ago.

The only thing that can unite the people is a narrative powerful enough to frame our subconscious thought and motivation in that unified framework. By far the most successful such narrative in history is the Christian one.

This map seems familiar

Two quotes must suffice: Strauss writes to Kojéve about the predicted "end state" that "in the strict sense of the term, there is no more work at all, since nature will have been definitively conquered" (p. 238). And Kojéve later writes to Strauss:

>"The universal and homogeneous state is `good' only because it is the last (because neither war nor revolution are conceivable in it: - mere `dissatisfaction' is not enough, it also takes weapons!)

>In the final state there naturally are no more `human beings' in our sense of an historical human being. The `healthy' automata are 'satisfied' (sports. art, eroticism, etc.), and the `sick' ones get locked up. As for those who are not satisfied with their `purposeless activity' (art, etc.), they are the philosophers (who can attain wisdom if they `contemplate' enough). By doing so they become `gods' (p. 255, emphasis in original).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/riccardo-paparusso/kojeve’s-idea-of-end-of-history-philosophical-key-to-european-
marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/kojeve-s.htm
iep.utm.edu/kojeve/

and build an Afghanistan - Germany highway
diversity = strength

Humans are too tribal.
All civilizations are built on compromise.
When you have one compromise after another, that's the only way to sustain a civilization larger than China. Suddenly, shit like mass shootings become justified when the victims are white; "Racism" suddenly applies to only white people. It's one compromise after another, and it has always proven to end badly.

1) Racism hasn't been debunked. In all of the attempts to remove racism have failed. Why? Because it is human nature to favour your own tribe.

2) Humans are too territorial. Humans like having clear defined boundaries and hate anyone who defiles them. This is why People want illegal migrants out of their country. Illegal migrants are a threat to their territory. If you really want long term sustainable peace than borders must be respected.

3) Cultural clashing is a problem. When you put two different groups with different values and customs together there will be fights. This is why Islam causes so many problems in the west. It clashes too much with the locals.

4) Nothing works in a multicultural society. Everyone gets too obsessed over identity politics. As a result communities tend to regress into shit holes overtime.

>make contact with ayylmaos

>implying that hasn't already happened

I can just imagine a council of ayyliums with a Jew representing Earth. And they'd ask "So you are the chosen representative of Earth? Your people are united under your leadership", and he'd rub his hands and say "Of course! Hehehehe..."

Hitler took one of the poorest nations on Earth and turned it into a power that is still feared to this day within a decade. His loss came because he had to fight too many enemies on too many fronts with too little resources.

His policies have a mixed legacy but they were not an outright failure.

Lost to poorest nation on only one front because of his ideology prickness

So the end goal is too kill off the human identify and create a bunch of lazy unemployed artist and philosophers? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, just got off 12 hour shift.

Poorest nation? You mean the Soviet Union? The one that had the benefit of lend-lease from the richest nation?

They paid back the debt.

Who paid back the debt to who? You people need to be more specific.

Soviet Union and Russia to USA for lend lease.

Who cares? It doesn't mean that lend-lease didn't happen.

nah, because with a world government comes a world unelected bureaucracy that will fuck it up

It did, but Soviet Union wasn't poor because it paid back the debt - it wasn't a charity. It was poorer than USA because of course it fucking was, it was the centre of a battlefield.