Why can't white men fight?

White males are the worst fighters. They are complete wimps.

>this is what it looks like when to white males fight each other
youtube.com/watch?v=D0xLrtJeJRM

>white boy gets BTFO'd by a poo in the loo
youtube.com/watch?v=vfmlA4vDcJA
>tfw white but weaker than a poo

>white kids cant even finish a fight
youtube.com/watch?v=rsZG74LP03A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiU1BQSZn4
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI
youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA
youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
youtube.com/watch?v=_qvs105bsSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha look at these scrawny kids they can't fight. This must be representative of the whole race lol

Embarrassing. White people are too weak.
>inb4 Connor McManlet
lel

source?

Sup Forums cucks never have left their basement so apparently are the end all be all to arguments. I know white people that would knock out anyone you know. Also, niggers and pakis that'd do the same.

>the weak should fear the strong

Which prison is this?

I can fight nigga

A white supremacists breaking a small black kids neck is not fighting.

here's the webm, be sure to post in brit/pol/

for maximum (You)s, be sure to ask something along the lines of "Is Britain worth saving?"

there's a street level version of this fight which I think is better quality

good fight nonetheless

They were clearly not even defending themselves. Latsbrah is a faggot.

You should just ask for us to dump our folders instead of making shitty bait

Because if you aren't a nigger, you don't have to fight that often.

what is going on here

Teddy thinks you're a faggot.

>the weak should fear the strong

>NIGGA WHAT

Did he died?

is that the golden one?

>white men can't fi-

>dark

Well, they got one off the checklist. Wonder what it says about potty training, though.

Why are you even alive faggot?

He looks a lot like Carl the cuck but British.

the dumb should fear the wise. Mind over Matter. Brain over Brawn. Strength in numbers. Though weaker individually, collectively the nerds win. Nukes vs Samurai.

Yet we owned your people and your nations.

Turkroach hiding his flag. Where's the fucking raid at?

Nice b8!!

Th-that's not fair! Th-they gotta give em a free hit

if you think white men cant fight than you haven't seen the Irish lmao

And then gladly sided with the kikes and commies to gang up on Germany, attack Hitler and destroy the only chance for humanity's salvation and turn the word into a hellish nightmare for literally everyone except jews, muslims and niggers?

Man you Anglos are the fucking worst.

good work!

"Haha, White people can't fight like us Niggers! Hahaha look at us niggers fight in prison and gangs! White people can't even join a gang and kill each other like us niggers!"

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiU1BQSZn4

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI

The Irish were enslaved for like a thousand years and those weak cucks didn't do shit to fight back.

they didn't do shit because they where starving and not drunk

There is a 23 in this video.
It's most likely fake.

Lol lmao white people cant fucking fight fucking betas *immigrates to white countries because they are better, speaks white language, uses white inventions to talk shit about white people*

glad there are people out there who hate mcgregor as much as i do.

Sup Forums was invented by a Jew
The internet was invented by a Jew

Are you trying to say that jews are whiiite??

I dont know what's better, the punch or that girl's ass. The guy in the red shirt sure is hypnotized by it

What im trying to say is anything of value was invented by a white person, and you know its true, faggot

When you're getting beaten up by one of three indian kids in your school you know it's time to end your life.
>being white

All the good ones died in the wars. The ones left were the cucks hiding in the basements.

Prove me wrong if you can.

Pretty sure that would be Asians. Just look at ufc. Dominated by White's/blacks. Asians really suck at martial arts and fighting in general.

America.

What mod adds the slow motion kill cam? :^)

France 1 month after the Islamic attack in Nice. Christians pray in the street because their church has been destroyed. Nigger put Islamic music with his phone.

Did you really just fucking post the same exact thread?

>The guy in the red shirt sure is hypnotized by it
He is blind.

You're right, it's hilarious

Is America worth saving?

He looked moderately buff for a poo in the loo. It's not like the dorky white kid stood a chance.

The punch did almost nothing, and that Brit kid is literally carl the cuck. That's the best a Paki can do against perhaps the weakest nerd in all of UK.

So it's still Pakis 0 - Brits 1

Your proof is a few kids just hitting puberty ?

He sensed it then?

>whites invent capitalism
>kills 1.5 billion people

Meanwhile Africans keep to themselves and harm no one. (until the whites come over and start enslaving them and shit, that is)

>t. 56%
Literally infested with spics, niggers and SJWs

You are correct.

>All (insert any minority here) are (insert literally anything here) ! ! ! GRgrgrgr
>Excuse me, not all whites are weak like that! We are individuals and not the same !
muh high iq

source please

Blacks enslaved blacks to sell them to whites and arabs you dumb faggot kid

I'm so proud of my hometown

youtube.com/watch?v=ttOrfE12hIA

youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

Hey prick, I've only ever seen those thugish minority members get their asses handed to them or fight in a group against a smaller group or even just one person because they are punks. The ones that I've seen don't fight well at all.

I am so sure that our individual experiences are representative of the majority or even all of a demographic, right dumbass?

they fought countless wars for independence, and this thread is about fist fights.

Why can't niggers stay out of jail, some Anons will post the statistics.

because we attempt to strike when faced in most fighting situations.
In reality, we developed more naturally for grappling, which is why you occasionally see a white guy fling some nig

He's literally a white nigger

Can't wait until Mayweather wins and then his ego tanks

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

He just lynched that nigget with his bare hands, and got a slo mo kill cam.
Top. Fucking. Kek

thx dixiebro

Pay attention to the nigger right behind the white guy in the 23 shorts. He almost sucker punches the white guy twice despite it being 1v1. After the white guy takes down the black guy the guy in the 23 shorts attacks the white guy.

Lesson? Around blacks never relax.

say what nig?

Mungo crush

No, the "golden one" such a faggity name, would've gotten on his knees and sucked them off. The gay one is a faggot.

Watch this guy on youtube, in his videos he explains why blacks are gods chosen people

youtube.com/watch?v=_qvs105bsSY

Thor out for a night on the town.

Paki sucker punches small nerd, nothing happens.

niggers murder the most people in the US, and its mostly other niggers, they are as dumb as shit and always resort to being in a gang(tribe_ just like their monkey ancestors back home. they dont understand individuality and are drawn to being in a large group of other chimps so they dont need to make choices for themselves

too many white kids raised by single moms or faggot dads

I sure hope so enough is enough already I'm tired of the crap from these animals.

Because 9 times out of 10 the White guys are going in with the assumption of a fair fight only to have a nigger go for the nuts or pull a weapon or call in 5 or 6 of his buddies to help him.