You're walking on the street

>You're walking on the street
>See this
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/south-america/smartphone-footage-captures-brazilian-transgender-woman-pleading-for-her-life-prior-to-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/42bad78ac9177c85a5529a23c48398ad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thot patrol?

Mind my own business.

ask the bloke next to me when the next transport wheelbarrow is coming

Wheel Barrow Tranny Time

ask what in the fuck is going on

probably cry that I live in a country of sub humans

"wow it's looking a bit whiter around here"

I live in detroit

A trans retard is getting beaten to death

news.com.au/world/south-america/smartphone-footage-captures-brazilian-transgender-woman-pleading-for-her-life-prior-to-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/42bad78ac9177c85a5529a23c48398ad

Funny that someone who can't distinguish man from woman is calling people sub human el oh el.

Try to help the person being attacked after having called the police... Any other answer is retarded.

Firstly call the police and as soon as I hang up I'd try to help the woman in need, jump on every single one of those skinny fuckers and hit them with anything that's laying around. Obviously.

Go back to you freak. Fucking sodomite lover.

No living being deserves to be treated like that.

kek

wasn't there thread yesterday about some pole youths just casually beating a tranny, then literary couple of hours alter another where latvians or russians(don't remember) did exactly the same?

but brasil?

i thought they are full of tranies to the point that there are actually a violent tranny gangs, one cartel is actually lead by a tranny and people are getting raped, mugged and kidnapped by tranny whores or something?

Wonder why I'm walking around in London.

>I side with 3rd world favela monkeys

hmmmmmm

>woman

You're a fucking nigger if you can't understand why the people who beat than innocent human being to death are niggers. Trans or not you do not do that to non-combatants.

>Risking your life for a faggot that's gonna die sooner or later

>living being
not anymore

>lol, gypsies

Yeah, humanity sure needs more fucks like you... If you really can't see how your attitude is far more detrimental to society than someone being trans you must be insanely dumb.

>see tranny getting thrown into a wheelbarrow
>pause for a moment weighing up what I just saw
>call police
>remember where I am when I just get a dial tone

this

I'd be the guy taking the video

>trans faggot
>person
>flag
>Germ

LLOLOLLLOLLLL

Hi Merkel.

Go LARP at some stupid "Kekistan" rally you 16 year old inbred.

>Checks flag
What a surprise!

almost half, holy shit
that's heavy

this happens when you live your whole life in constant state of cognitive dissonance and your government and culture actually says its normal and fine

This, Not me not my problem

Mad?!??

You seem upset, Merkel... mad?!

Tell me so I can laugh more.

Not be in Brazil

no homo

*unzips reproduction organ
Should have let me have my way with him first though.

Deus Vult
remove degeneracy

Move.

ha

Ask when the next wheelbarrow ride is

It's a tranny, why would I do anything?

>wave goodbye
>"heh, nothing personnel, kid"

Turn 360 and walk away.

>implying i will hang around street when degenerate trannies and tranny killers lurk
It's a match fitting for Brazil.
Brazil, the contradicting country of wannabe holy land of Christ(even constructed a monumental Jesus statue over slum lands of degenerate-crime ridden Rio, OK then), but then Brazil also has a lot of trannies, maybe that's all just Christians, maybe none of them are Christian, but what i do know is that you are what you is, not what you think you is.

Fuck man, I don't agree with the whole trans thing but nobody deserves to be beaten to death over it. These people are brutal

>person murdered wildly by brazilian subhuman shitskins

Another normal day in Shitzil

you're a good slave

Tranny beatdown

Many trannies get killed every year in Brazil, they just recorded one case. Brazil has overall a lot of murder and also a lot of murder with unknown victims. Who's going to miss some favela hooker who's whole life's existence was illegal without papers?

Why are those shitski- i mean vibrant people of color killing that subhum- i mean progressive lgbt "woman"?

They're sons of odin cleaning up our streets. Noice.

There was a time I would have been upset by this.

Funny coming from the place who jails white males for being mean then lets sand niggers rape their daughters. Every incident in your shithole is a victory.

Because maybe they had a new vision for their village where trannies don't exist.

>See someone being murdered in the street
>Just part and parcel of being a faggot in a third world shithole
>Continue with the rest of my day

Shut up Geert.

I'm sorry, I live in a 'developed' country. Shitskins should stay in their areas and fuck off.

Fuckoff back to wherever you came from.

But, they're all brazilian. Who could possibly care?

she probably fucked up something [spoiler]or someone that she shouldn't[/spoiler]

Thot status: patrolled

I would ask them where can I try the national dish.

>Say: "Huh shouldn't bbs been a freak"
>keep going

Ban wheelbarrows.

based

>132022439

Sup Forumstards again show they're nigger tier. These idiot will kill you too for being "priviledged" or earning better than them. The only human thing to do would be to call the police and discourage these people from attacking that poor soul further.

If they don't want to get murdered by a bunch of barely human savages, maybe they should've not been a barely human mutant.

They are LARPing children. Just watch them respond to you with nothing but LMAOPOOINLOO-Memes. This board is an embarassing cesspool.

I confront the man and ask him to check his privilege. Once that happens, he'll obviously reflex on his life decisions and then start a relationship with zer instead.

Dumb fucks. You've gone too far down the (((rabbit hole))), these freaks shouldnt exist and this is how we make sure your kids don't get any glamorous ideas about mutilating themselves.

Ask myself what the hell am I doing in France, turn 360 and walk away

no homo

you're a wog, aren't you?

:D

Did you know we have treatments that work? We literally have a way out so little Johnny doesn't feel like he needs to cut his cock off in order to feel normal again, but we just keeo letting it happen because we're "progressive"

Fuck off.

>She
The indoctrination has gotten to you. Poor guy.

>These idiot will kill you too for being "priviledged" or earning better than them.
Some trash you pulled right out of your ass.

>This board is an embarassing cesspool.
Which is why you come here, right? Hopefully I hit enough nerves in you that you stay permanently in whatever shithole you came from

i watch as i contemplate life

How did you know?

leave Brazil

Not an argument Abdul :^)

Is that thing real?

This

No homo

REMEMBER MY BROTHERS, THIS IS THE ONLY PATH WE CAN TAKE IF WE ARE TO AVOID INITIATING CONFLICT!

SUFFER NOT THE DEGENERATE'S PEACE OF MIND

SHAME THE SLUT, SPIT UPON THE MUSLIM, DEFACE THE FALSE IDOLS

THE TRUTH WILL OUT, BE IT RUDELY OR FROM A PATIENT VOICE, BUT IT MUST BE SPOKEN FOR US TO SUCCEED

Rly? How do they look like? Why arenĀ“t we stopping this carnage? Ok the why quesiton answers itself but still.

I come here because I won't leave this board to retards like you. Believe it or not Sup Forums was once actually a place for civil and actually interesting discussion before it devolved into this steaming pile of teenage memelords.

I go get my kite. It's a nice windy day for it.