New Student Union leader

>A Muslim student union leader has claimed she would like to 'oppress white people' and has suggested there would be an Islamic takeover if more people read the Koran.

>Zamzam Ibrahim, who was elected President of Salford University's Student Union in March, also suggested friendship between men and women is un-Islamic and is opposed to the government's anti-radicalisation strategy.

>The Swedish-Somali student officer also described the government's Prevent strategy as 'disastrous' and 'racist'.

>In one message she responded to a question on AskFM on what book everyone should read. She said: 'The Quaraan. We would have an Islamic takeover!'

>In another message on the topic of the possibility of friendship between a man and a woman, she replied: 'I've had this debate with many friends! Maybe in some cases but Islamically it's incorrect for girls to be friends with a guy anyway!

>'So I'm gonna say NO not the kind of friendship they can have with the same gender there is always boundaries.'

>In one tweet from May 9, 2012 under the hashtag #ifIwasPresident, she wrote: 'I'd oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html#article-4656926

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/sweden-officially-recognises-state-palestine
archive.is/tyzlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think radicals like this are inadvertently helping to save western civilization.

Exactly

Quintessentially British.

Good, that's 100s of people redpilled.

>Zamzam Ibrahim
>Zamzam

>The Swedish-Somali student officer also described the government's Prevent strategy as 'disastrous' and 'racist'.

MY SIDES SEND HELP

can't zamzam the ibrahim

filthy paki

>Swedish-Somali
It's like a shit sandwich.

You think too highly of general Swedecuck, they have had been indoctrinated from the kindergarten age.

>Zamzam Ibrahim
>A real, actual name
>Not a Jewish rapper

Also this

imagine the damage minorities could do if they kept their mouths shut

Maybe she should go live in a predominantly islamic country to see just how great it is.

> Swedish-Somali

>reply to shit thread
>You just got zamzam'd!

Wouldn't white Brits get jailed for saying the same things about Muslims on twitter?

>In another message on the topic of the possibility of friendship between a man and a woman, she replied: 'I've had this debate with many friends! Maybe in some cases but Islamically it's incorrect for girls to be friends with a guy anyway!
>>'So I'm gonna say NO not the kind of friendship they can have with the same gender there is always boundaries.'

Islam will save the white race.

>swedish-somali quintessentially british girl next door
COMING TO A CROWDED STREET NEAR YOU AT 80KMH

Can't flimflam the zamzam!

UK sides with Palestine so they deserve this desu.

Is this the attack the little girl died in?

Yes. You're not going to masturbate now are you?

I actually agree more people should read the Qu'ran. It's the biggest reason why Muslims leave Islam in the first place. Anyone who understands that nonsense knows it is immoral.

>her name is Zamzam.
The joke is on all of us. A thing named Zimzam can win elections in the West

No, I do not think children deserve to suffer because of the crimes of their parents.

this

So you support Islamic Jihad then yeah

How is that related?

part and parcel

Does zamzam have a twitter account? I have some bants saved.

>No, I do not think children deserve to suffer because of the crimes of their parents.

What did the Swedes do to suffer Jihad?

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/sweden-officially-recognises-state-palestine

They sided with Islam, so they reap the rewards for it.

She may not like the fact that muslims cannot tell the difference between an anus and a vagina.

What if we archive it
archive.is/tyzlw

Oy veyyyyyyy, now you gotta get schwiftyyyyy.

I used to think that but I now realize they just help shift the overton window. I've witnessed too many white men trying to justify themselves and argue the most retarded sounding shit (m-maybe it's not a good idea to kill all white men).
Normies are ultimately pussies and followers of the mainstream trend.

Worst thing i ever read , i cannot believe anyone takes it seriously. You would have to be mentally defective to be a muzzie.

White western maggots getting the abuse they deserve. People like her get their ass's kissed every day by the pathetic whites and it's utterly hilarious.

>Zamzam Ibrahim

This is a troll right?

She's "Somali-Swedish"

Sadly , the jews in the U.S. do.

>sparks 'controversy'
Imagine the explosive outrage if a white student union president came out as a racist. This is just some 'controversy' though

Because they don't really follow Judaism, which specifically says do not punish the child for the sins of the father, but rather secular leftism. They even call themselves secular Jews because their ethics do not come from Judaism.

>WE BONGS ARE UNKEKED XDDDDD

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT BONGISTAN IS THE WORST. THEY LITERALLY HAVE SHARIA COURTS.

And they show their true color

>'I'd oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through!'
What exactly has this spoiled bitch "been through"?

Welfare

>Zamzam

?????
Who the fuck cares. The only reasons Swedes """deserve""" anything is what they strive towards.

Yes

They strive for tolerance of Islam. This is what it looks like.

>>The Swedish-Somali student

Ok but you point at Palestine. As if because they recognize Palestine they desrve to be jihad'd. Actions have consequences but the large and usually clumsy nature of government obscures that sometimes. But in this case the Swedes dont deserve these deaths they earned them. They actively worked towards them. Look up what karma means actually it doesn't mean that everyone gets what the my deserve it means the end results of peoples actions/decisions will come to them

I want more of her.
We're in a generation long death-knell.
The sooner decadence is abandoned and survival is embraced the better.
This can only happen when people recognize the problems.
She is emblematic of an aspect of the problem.
I want more of it so that people may face it head on and without any false pretenses.
More.
Give us more of her.

An alien in every sense of the word.
She belongs in the middle east with the rest of her barbarian tribe.

>somalia
>middle east

Proof that even the "moderate" muslims are extremists. Of course, white liberal faggots will nod their heads in approval.

all western countries with large muslim populations have sharia courts. in most places they are furtive, squalid little rooms. unfortunately in the uk the filth have become bold enough to go public

france has them too and you're an idiot if you think it doesn't

'I'd oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through!'

Hahahahaha as this zamzam runs her fucking mouth without any consequence, sounds pretty oppressed. And that shit eat smile.....

>they just help shift the overton window
This. Its the same thing with the alt-right.
But on the other direction.

Would fug.

>student union
The joke that lasted way too fucking long.

>Swedish-Somali

No, we don't.

I know , but very few know the distinction.

>What do you think Sup Forums?
I don't know what Sup Forums thinks, but I hope the day will come where people like this get killed.

Somali's are just codenamed for niggers.

je pète en ta direction générale

A jew's a jew's. Hitler would have gassed either/or. Makes no difference.

One thing to do have for sure is terrorists. You're country is getting ass fucked dry by Islam and you you don't seem to be doing much about it.

What's an overton window??

This. What happens when you defy the students union? What are they going to do, go on strike? Who would notice?

What if we all become muslim and start preaching shit like Zamzam Ibrahim, then convert back or when the west is saved

So called "oppression" of wh*tes is legal and actually mandated now. Fuck white people and FUCK MY DNA!

>elects muslim
>sharia gets imposed
nothing to see here, its a muslim doing muslim shit

>Zamzam Ibrahim
Can't zimzam the zamzam

I don't like where you're going with this user......

>The Swedish-Somali
I don't see much swede there

>Swedish-Somali
Aren't editors supposed to check for redundancies?

Can't FlimFlim the ZamZam

Oh it's going to happen sooner than later.
I can't believe we have let it get this far but the white guilt has been pushed hard for years but people are waking up and it'll be nasty for "people" like zamzam .

VAN RAM

>Show her face
Why isn't she stoned yet?

This might actually work. Trump was memed into power so why don't we meme Islam into destruction

They deserve it, coming to our countries and openly agitating against our people. It shows the sad state of affairs that she thinks she can get away with it.

Should Germany stop paying reparations for WW2 then?

I am willing to read an English translation of the koran, on youtube if there is someone who has read the original version that is willing to counter the obvious cries of 'you should read the original'.

Would very happily get into discussing morals/ethics/etc, if there was someone to bounce ideas off.

Get Van Ram by the ZamZam

Zamzam will take your flamflam and leave you with ibrahim

A very good question , eh, ashkenazim?

>I'd oppress white people just to give them a taste of what they put us through

>Free migration
>generous welcome from elites
>free ride into higher education
>religious freedom
>specific laws of protection for your people
>freedom of speech, to say whatever you want
>granted a life you could only dream of in any other country

This is how they use everything that is granted to them. Muslims and other shitskins are literally demons, supernaturally evil nonhuman entities. Like all tales in folklore regarding creatures of the dark, they are nearly totally harmless unless you let them in or ask for their presence. Once you've let them in, they are obligated to fulfill their cosmic duty to commit acts of great evil unto their host, until they are exorcised.

fuck off back to /x/

I totally support her. Hopefully all universities get muzzie student union leaders and institute sharia law on campus.
>stops college degeneracy
>red pills normies
>brings the culture clash to the bourgeoisie's children, the people who push multiculturalism and marxism on the resistant working class.

I wish I was oppressed like that

you let them in, you fucking dumb cunts

>>The Swedish-Somali student officer also described the government's Prevent strategy as 'disastrous' and 'racist'.
of course she'd be against the ONLY counter-terrorism scheme

>muslim men kill wh*tes withouth mercy
>muslim women screech about oppression in university