/Anglosphere/ Unite!
youtube.com/watch?v=2ljoZzN42nU

CANZUK:
canzuk.co.uk/

Free Movement Strawpoll for Sup Forums:
strawpoll.me/13330385/r

[Recommendations for relevant articles wanted!]:

US - UK trade deal talks begin on 24th July 2017
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-trade-deal-liam-fox-uk-us-24-july-a7815751.html

Happy Birthday Canada! :)
youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

[This general is a WIP]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=2ljoZzN42nU
independent
archive.is/5iouj
hooktube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8
pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it

>youtube com/watch?v=2ljoZzN42nU
hooktube.com/watch?v=2ljoZzN42nU
>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-trade-deal-liam-fox-uk-us-24-july-a7815751.html
archive.is/5iouj
>youtube com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8
hooktube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

Thank you :)

100% up for free movement, we're the same people!

I'm waiting for the strawpoll to go south once the Sup Forums users outside the Anglosphere start submitting.

Yeaaah, wish could IP lock based on region

Wouldn't work, you can just forge your location.

cmon jews you won't fool anyone here

We're not jews? Show us your real flag?

Shush goyim!

CANZUK can happen but probably not in our lifetimes.

Why not? We can use Brexit to make this surge in popularity (well at least in the UK).

But you're probably right :(

pscp.tv/w/1MYGNAgjnrQKw

itt another wet dream thread...

Will leave running in the background, what's the subject? (never used this website)

>Trying to encourage unity between incredibly similar countries is a wet dream.

It's really not that hard to travel between these countries already. Free movement between aus and nz exists. Walk through the airport grin at a passport scanning machine and you are set indefinitely. Visas for the UK with some small conditions like being under 30 when you apply and having enough money in the bank to get home if it goes wrong. I'm a kiwi living here saving money to come live in the UK for a bit. It's a long tradition to have the "overseas experience" in NZ we're pretty well traveled despite the country being about as far away from anything as is possible.

Is canada and the us that much harder? Haven't come to that bridge yet but I plan to buy a van and build it into a camper to tour, maybe to work in alaska or canada (diesel mechanic) and have some family up there to stay with while finding work

You're either that butthurt kraut, or a shitskin. Which is it?

My vote is on Kraut

We want the same deal as AUS and NZ have, what's wrong with making it easier?

I can't think of a legit reason to be against this other than:
>we don't want your mudslimes
>eww bongs
>[country] isn't even Anglo

>straya shitting on leaf

What pisses me off is that it's a complete nightmare to get a visa to travel in china, but hundreds of thousands of them migrate every year to aus, canada and nz (maybe america as well idk) and freely invest in the housing etc.

The fuck? If I want to go to china I need to provide a detailed travel itinerary for my whole visit and there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I can buy some property. It wasn't so long ago you would even have a policeman standing guard in your hotel corridor, north korea style, to make sure you didn't go outside of designated areas or shop away from the government approved stores. Apparently the look on his face was pretty good when my parents came back up the elevator after a night out in the markets. Hope the poor fuck kept it quiet or else he probably got shot through the back of his neck in a dark room

The deal would have to be a new one taking into account all of your greentext. Realities would be realities, just like how now an aussie can come to nz and claim welfare but the opposite is not true because a bunch of maoris and degenerates abused the system.

Even currently the UK is the greatest source of immigrants to NZ and Aus despite millions of chinese and indians, so it can't be that hard for someone who wants to do it.

Yeah have you noticed how its harder for peoples of the Anglosphere to spread, but its easier for China?

It's almost like they're trying to become the majority in those nations.

Is it them or is it our loose immigration policies? Most of the migrants want to escape china. It's only the new money recent ones who are still claiming china stronk. And it's our own politicians fault that they are coming in such numbers that they form their own enclaves. Desperately trying to sell the economy as growing every year, of course it is when you have that many new dickheads buying things, and making a killing on their property investments before they retire and it all falls to shit.

A great meme is happening in South Australia the free non convict state where they demolish power plants and end up with the highest power prices in the world as of this weekend, so that they can build a whole lot of wind turbines and solar panels in china destroying environments there and using basically slave labour. While they sit on the worlds supply of uranium. They export local gas to japan on a ship and then buy it back on another ship to plumb into my stove. Bunch of idiots.

I think you're right, its more an internal problem with our immigration systems.

And yet you want to loosen them

For anglosphere nations only.

>"I'm New Zealand you cunt"
^ my fav one :P

I feel like Canada in that pic when I make these threads most of the time.

I don't want to associate with Canada. Fuck you and your birthday

So what are those nations now? How many have you lived in, how many do you plan to live in.

For me I can live and work in any of them, and plan to, while seeing the rest of the world while it's near. Hard to tour Europe from here, hard to tour south or east aisa from there. So what exactly is the proposed change? Just get off your ass and see our countries already have great travel arrangements.

we love you too, not-australia

t. Pierre

To be honest, I don't plan on moving anywhere at the moment but i might in the future. I've been to Toronto but only on vacation.

Its less about me, I want to make it easier for my friends who would like to move to the UK.

The change itself is free movement for CANZUK, its the principle that since we are so similar we should find it insulting to even need a visa to live/work in the other countries.

Think of it like Australia and New Zealand, Ireland and North Ireland, Canada and the US. The people are so similar in heritage and culture that they shouldn't be treated like scum when trying to enter each others countries (AUS and NZ do a good job tho). I want to apply this to CANZUK as a whole.

>tfw you forgot your beer outside and its warm now

Awwwwwww shit :(