Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvC8kPJeGNU&
youtube.com/watch?v=u2uoDpfxpNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know why

i like him

bump

he is a literal faggot
he went to the beautiful city of prague to experience the vibrant gay culture i.e get buttfucked and get aids

also his unoriginal and boring videos are mind-numbing. you have to be really brain dead to enjoy his content or any alt-right """intelectual"""s content

I dont mind some of his videos. I like his cultural ones, like the one about modern art and the Pope. I dont like how hes part of infowars and i dont like how hes part of the alt right or when he tries discussing economical issue. Hes not really all that smart and doesnt bring anything new to the table. IDK why hes hated recently but I recently stopped liking him a few months ago for the reasons i stated, plus he just yells and whines, even if i agree with him

>Dennis Prager
>Ben Shapiro

Get on it

He will rail against Libs and Muslims all day but calls everyone who proposes solutions an evil Nazi and Racist, exactly like the people he usually campaigns against. Almost like 2 sides of the same Shekel...

>Shareblue
Imagine my shock!

Suddenly?
He works for (((Alex Jones))) and refuses to name them, he is obviously controlled opposition + cringelord

He is a SJW

What are you referencing? I dont like him either but ive never heard him say anythikng that hints to the fact that he thinks someone is a Racist or Nazi.

I want to stick my thumb up his arse

If we could make a chart with other youtubers he would be close to alex jones.
I like Sargon cos he tries to keep a centrist ideology

>we're the mainstream meteor now

Hes consistently wrong about the middle east though.

IMAHGINE MAH SHAWK

He's a literal fag, we need migrants to replace people like him who are going to die childless.

STOP ADVERTISING YOURSELF HERE. REEEEEEEEEEEE

is confirmed faggot

>suddenly
Also, he's an attention whore and a colossal faggot.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU PJW

Guys, do you think PJW does drugs?

bump

mainstream meteor

CONSUUVATISM IS THE NJEW PONK ROK

Fuck off Shareblue "Hilldawg" cucks. You are not welcome on Sup Forums

/thread

Whatever man, they generate even more attention to PJW my Senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvC8kPJeGNU&

Ohhh, no!!! Why do all liberals sudden love Trump now because I said so!!!!

OH NO!!!! WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM???

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS????

Goodness fucking gracious, this is glorious.

jew downt see jews in the MAINSTRIIM METEOR JEW OWNLY SEA ESS JAY WOBBLE JU IS NOT A LEGEITAMET FOAM OF PWOTEST

He called chris earlier as stefan
youtube.com/watch?v=u2uoDpfxpNU

THE MAINSTREEM MEEEETEEEOOOOR

Hes correct about many things but he sounds and looks like he's inbred. Also the way he delivers it is fucking gay

>it's another e-celeb "pls watch and sub my YT account so I can get more shekels" thread

>â–¶THA' IS NO' A LUDSHETEMET FOAM OF PWOTEST
>Not an argument fugg...
>/thread this spammy shite

He's a cringeworthy tryhard ignorant faggot who spreads more misinformation and bullshit than actual redpills. Also closet libertardian, not OG conservative, and a shill of Alex Jones aka. Big Daddy False-Flag.
Not to mention he's incredibly smug and has a punchable face.

Isn't he like really gay in real life?

Or so i hear.

The only gay I like is Milo.

ImASHGFUN MAYN SHASRK
XDCXD

Hated him since he proved he just is a cash in attention whore who follows trends. He flipped on trump immediately based on nothing but popular tweets right when the airbase bombing happened, then flipped right back once veryone else did. Hes a faker.

I heard all that in my head, fucking kek

>pol is one person
kys

Milo is based.