Which sanctuary cities are best for illegals from europe?

As Trump doing nothing about easing up immigration laws for white european christian and green visa lottery being impossible to win ,which city is best job wise for fellow white ?

Other urls found in this thread:

storymaps.esri.com/stories/2015/living-wage-map/
global.truelithuania.com/category/usa/pennsylvania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what would u achieve without our best murica ?nothing

literally any major personality from your entertainment industry has lithuanian heritage

Theoretically, any of them, but don't expect libshits to defend you from deportation.

i guess la needs a good bleaching

chicago and new york seems my type,rough and cold , but do they have industry/manufacturing capacity/jobs? ?

any portland shitposters here? is lithuanian community big there ?

Go to:
>DC
>Chicago
>Detriot
>Minneapolis
>NYC

IF legally
>New England
>North Central US

Texas is a lost cause, can confirm as a Texan

and california is going to collapse in 10 years

thanks ,tho i have thing for a guns , i guess all of those cities require gun permits?

How much people generally earn a month in states? and how much is cost of living ?

Most places with sanctuary cities have tight gun laws. Also, you must have citizenship to purchase weapons.

Depends on what job you get. Car sales can get you 2-6k per month. Convenience store clerk wont pay shit. If you have a degree or valuable skill, there is a better change of getting a green card. (then complete citizenship) Like engineering, computer science, ect.

Move to Democrat and Swing states so that they can swing red (or at the very least, become a swing state).

Portland, Salt Lake City and Seattle

Good luck, knock up an American girl

Denver

>white european christian
The protections do not apply to you.

i thought in texas you can go to any shop and buy a gun without a document ?
taxi driving seems a good first job to get knowing about city's inner structure .

Get a job in manufacturing and keep it for 10 years and you'll be about 45k. The best way to be middle class is to have the same (good) job for 10+ years. Obviously this does not include shit work like fast food or retail.

Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, or Portland. No niggers or spics for the most part there.

i wish but im only one person

This is the most autistic thread I have seen all day. Well done friend.

thanks but i probably gonna bring one from here ,yours are too sluty
lol cuz im white?
do car makers hire illegals?

I just graduated and am going into the manufacturing field. If you have legitimate skill or are willing to get certification you might be able to find something. I just had a job shadow with a manufacturing company who said their sales for the first five months of this year are more than all of last year. So the jobs seem to be slowly coming back, but for how long is the real question.

>Minneapolis
>No niggers or spics for the most part there.
wut? its been somolia for the last 20 years

Both , i really would love to go and live in usa , integrate , and contribute to this great country .

chicago and new york ?

Probably New York, just because there are expat communities from pretty much every country in Europe there. So you could hook up with them and they could help you out a lot.

Come here legally or fuck off.

Salt Lake City

Mormons are nice people and predominantly white

>Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, or Portland. No niggers or spics for the most part there.
I've been to Minneapolis this year and that statement is incorrect.

All big cities are not friendly for working whites who arent going to be on welfare. Try moving to a metropolitan suburb. My personal suggestion is Garfield, NJ. Lots of industrial and office jobs locally and lots of white people. Its also a high-ish income area so rent is more expensive but you'll make more money than average.

Off the top of my head I don't know of any Lithuanian communities, but of the options you have listed Salt Lake City, maybe Minneapolis, or possibly Dallas if you prefer hot miserable weather would be my recs. Maybe C-town if you were in the right part of it.

Plenty of other cities with sold old fashioned European immigration zones not on that list though.

thank u ,will check it out

Nope. They will run a background check on you when you go to a FFL dealer. You're thinking of gun-shows and private transactions.
$29,0000-$30,000 is median net income. $50,000 is median household income. $56,000 is average salary. Costs can be extremely high in the the major cities like NYC where $40-$60,000 is needed just for rent for a flat, to bum-fuck nowhere, where $20,000 a year income can get you by.

Here's a map:
storymaps.esri.com/stories/2015/living-wage-map/

Come over and get an ITIN and go to a State that issues the same driver's license for non-citizens (like Cali). You'll be able to bs your way for a lot of non-high profile jobs. Go to Portland.

thanks ,appreciate the info .

Portland me, jyesNot New York, Hartford has a big polish/Lithuanian community but you do not want to go there

why ?:D

New York a few decades ago would have been a good pick, but most of the old fashioned immigrant types already moved out and it's a shit show now instead of having that quality old world feel.

If you're serious about this, look for outlying cities where the older immigrants moved off to. There's a Polish church near my grandparents that was suffering for a while but now has this like magical influx of newcomers all bursting with children and everything, half the masses are in Polish, cool af priest. There's gold out there if you can find it.

Seattle

-Sanctuary city in blue state, they won't help the feds track you down

-2nd whitest US city with a population over 500,000 IIRC, nearby Portland is 1st

-Few blacks compared to most US cities, Asians are the biggest minority

-Weather tends to be grey and shitty like Lithuania, nice summers though

-Industrial jobs might be iffy, don't know about that sort of thing beyond Boeing in the area

-State preemption means the city can't pass its own retarded gun laws beyond shit like ammo taxes

-Although as an illegal you wouldn't be able to own guns anyway, non-citizens with resident status can however.

-innawoods pretty close by for a major city

-Very SJW/politically correct but can be ignored without much difficulty

-Housing rapidly becoming unaffordable for non-millionaires

Forget about Florida.

How close is Seattle to innawoods? I've only been to PNW a few times, and it always seems like just when you've made it past the outskirts of no man's land, already everybody is acting funny, and if you persist toward a metropolitan area you might as well just cut your dick off and choke on it.

Toronto

Indeed europeans revitalise usa ,and in these times would bring a lot of traditional norm values .In long period i dont see the need for my cultural community as i plan to fully integrate and become american .
if it doesnt get +23 c in summer than im fine ,but low taxes and free gun laws is important to me

If you really want to cash in on guns and all the other great things about being in the US, you really need to figure out how to get yourself legal (e.g. marry in) or plan on living like a bandit and not even bothering with taxes because that would be a liability.

I would prefer you be here legally.

Thats the issue the law of the land does not let me live their legally .Also criminal lifestyle is not an option ,im not a savage dindu , i would actually like to serve in army and work as cop to prove my worth and contribute to society but again for that i need to be citizen .

Well, I'm not an immigration expert beyond saying that some of the old women in my family try to help people in legally and it seems ridiculously complicated compared to all the illegals I know.

What I would say is do your research and don't feel that it's morally wrong to exploit any kind of loophole or technicality. The immigration system is broken and unfair, and if a European wants to come here to be an American and not a leech or a piece of trash then he will be welcomed by a clear majority of the people.

To become a U.S. citizen, you must:

Meet certain eligibility requirements.
Be a legal permanent resident of the United States.
Go through the naturalization process.

Claim you are a muzzie, should help you get in. an NGO would pry fund you all the way to Dearbornistan Michigan. go 30km away from dearborn towards the rural parts and you are in the land of whites.

General Eligibility Requirements

Be at least 18 years old at the time you file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.

Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately before the date you file Form N-400.

Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately before the date you file Form N-400.

Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply. Students may apply for naturalization either where they go to school or where their family lives (if they are still financially dependent on their parents).

Be a person of good moral character.

Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.

Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.

Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).

Take an oath of allegiance to the United States.

you dont want to move to america.

For an illegal European probably New York City. It is so many people crammed into so small of a place with such a undermanned police force you could easily blend into the crowd.

Its alright , i have couple relatives who both used method posted here an went through itin->driver license->+5 year naturalisation process,its seems the only option .Thank you for all advices ,also u from Portland ?i like the population size

how do u know all the details?:D

Nope. I've been to Portland once and I wasn't keen on the culture. I'm an east cost boy, and I feel more comfortable with the more aggressive tone, but mixed in with some midwestern /comfy/ and a little bit of country twang.

>sneak into US
>knock up anyone
>have anchor baby
>???
>profit!

>Salt Lake City
That surprised me that that is on the map. I always thought the Mormons wanted Salt Lake to stay white and Mormon. I thought they saw SLC almost like Israelis view Jerusalem, or Muslims view Mecca.

thanks ,u went through this or are u government worker ?just curious

Last time I was to the Mormonlands I was pretty surprised at how browned up it was getting. Actually had a nice discussion with a native during a longish ride in his truck.

Apparently they have a defect in their mentality that makes them think it's good and right to open the doors to the hordes because they deserve it to and they might get more converts out of the equation. Seemed like a big part of it was rooted in rejecting the more oldschool crowd unafraid to make racist comments if one were to, say, bring over a friend who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes.

Still a very, very nice place, though. I mention this just to indicate that if you're in a more progressive part that they're pretty welcoming of alien peoples.

The Mormons don't care about so much race as faith in general. Just look at the Poly population surrounding Salt Lake City.

As an Anglo, why the fuck should I need a visa to work/live in the US!? It's rather bullshit.

Because your country isn't as Anglo as it once was.

same thoughts +8million people living in metropolitan area ,slim chance to get noticed ,to bad rent is expensive .
is maine really the whitest part of usa ?

The entire state of Hawaii

Is this a problem with your immigration system, not me. Fix it or forever betray the anglo

>is maine really the whitest part of usa ?
There really is no whitest part of the USA. If you were to drive around the country, you'd see that a lot of it is as white as you'd imagine in old movies.

That being said, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont are excellent white hideouts. It comes with a certain kind of haughty New England culture, but if it fits you then it's a great neck of the woods and it has beautiful woodlands.

lol @ texas, all talk no action
they try to appear so tough and conservative yet they have 3 sanctuary cities

fucking poseurs

Maine is still pretty white but Portland is full of somalis and white junkies. There's a significant Lithuanian community in Boston centered on the Lithuanian club on West Broadway in South Boston. So if you're an unlicensed plumber who's looking to rip off elderly Lithuanian homeowners in the Boston area the Lithuanian club is the place for you.

You will still do a background check but you don't need one if you go to a gun show

im winter and person ,heard maine or new hampshire doesnt have sales tax ,sounds perfect
Wasnt that club responsible for beating up mel gibson ?haha

NY, Chicago, and California all have very restrictive gun laws.

You might be able to "own" a few nuetered semi-autos, but carrying one in public is nearly impossible with all the red tape. If you actually use the thing in self-defense you get the Darren Wilson/Zimmerman treatment.

If illegal, I'd go with Seattle or Portland and live on the city's edge. Will keep you away from crime areas and also turn the liberals plans against them by taking advantage of sanctuary cities.

If you somehow get legal (best of luck) you'll have your choice of white suburbs in the colder, gun-loving states. I'm outside of St. Louis, we get all the seasons so it's not permanently hot like Texas, plus we require no license or permit to buy and carry a weapon. Cons are humid summers, some rednecks, and you'll still see blacks from time to time. Just pulling your gun out causes them to scatter though.

Blacks/browns in sanctuary cities know that everyone is disarmed, and the media covers up their crimes anyway. Avoid any coastal city that isn't touching the Gulf of Mexico.

And seriously I hope you make it here either way.

god bless usa

You're too white and nonviolent.

That doesn't help democrats push agendas.

In my opinion state sales tax doesn't mean much unless you're the kind of guy who uses the internet to figure out which gas station is $.001 cheaper per gallon this afternoon, or you're a sheeboon buying crap at the grocery store on an EBT card because you're a fucking nigger. Federal income taxes, property taxes, utility bills, and all the other costs of first world life mean more.

For fucks sake I pay like almost nothing for my local school system to pump federally-funded jewish propaganda into the minds of children to turn them into zombies.

But if you like winter, New England has pretty good winter. It's not Canadian cold, but it's pretty comfy and you still get 4 seasons and some Summer.

Nah. I was born here. I'm not employed by the government. I'm just someone who believes in upholding immigration laws and happens to be half Lithuanian.

thank you for kind comment and informative advice.
Sounds like saying 'around blacks never relax' is true :D

Houston is probably the best city in America for somebody starting at the ground floor looking to work their way up. It's a very affordable city, there are plenty of business opportunities, and the state has no income taxes. Most Fortune 500 companies outside of New York City. A real economic powerhouse.

Fuck man. Arvydas Sabonis is a legend. A true basketball mind will recognize what a special player he was. I'm not from Portland but I can imagine they love him there.

>entertainment industry
Lithuanian Jewish then for sure

Fellow Lietuvi ,nice to meet ya :),which state you from ?
well here it is important ,because here 21%vat(sale tax equivalent) + import and profit costs make product prices go +50 meaning double ,wich rapes purchasing power when for example new smartphone costs 300dollar and average wage in country is 500-600 dollars

For industry and manufacturing, see my post about Houston. The energy industry is so big and diverse in the Greater Houston that if you have any kind of technical talent or skill at all then you will be able to find a job there.

That's terrible advice. Texas is one of the most prosperous places in the world.

i wanna say come to austin but it really is shit

Is that guy white?

will have to check it out
can confirm he's godlike figure here ,every single citizen knows him here .Sad that commies didnt let him go to nba when he was in his prime .(some documentation bs)

Pennsylvania. Northeastern part of the state. Large ethnic Lithuanian population here.

global.truelithuania.com/category/usa/pennsylvania/

Texas cities do not require special gun permits because the State of Texas has pre-emption of local laws, meaning cities are weak in controlling guns.

If you have a carry permit in a small county, you can carry your pistol in all the big cities, and, you can have loaded firearms in your vehicle WITHOUT a permit in any of the big cities too.

In San Antonio, there is a city ordinance that prohibits loaded long guns in your vehicle, but again, because of pre-emption of local laws, they can only give you a citation for it at best. The state will not charge you with a crime.

>well here it is important ,because here 21%vat(sale tax equivalent)
Right, just pointing out that for an average worker drone the difference in state law is often icing on the cake compared to federal law.

Full disclosure, I like very many people moved from a state that fucking sucks to a state that is bretty gud. I never thought I'd chose to live somewhere based on state law but
>literally everything cost less back when I was poor
>fuck you guns and guns so fuck you guns
and also I've personally used the court system here and furk year for the lowest level of courts being designed around the idea of resolving simple problems without having to pay for lawyers.

We are closed, my euro ancestors made an effort to get away from you fucken subjugated cunts over 100 years ago. If yours stayed behind back then, it means they were part of the problem. Get fucked, we are full and don't want you here. Fucken euro trash scum. Get aids and die in a fire and may you live long enough to see your children die before you.

Around blacks, move west.

That's what STL whites have been doing for decades. Googlemaps Wentzville/O'fallon/Lake St. Louis to get an idea of how far whites will spread in order to finally relax. Same goes for most cities with blacks, but in Missouri you can shoot them lol. So they self-segregate to an extent.

In Texas you can buy most firearms from another individual with no form, with the exception of weapons prohibited by the National Firearms Act.

Denver is Nu California and utterly ruined

Same in other states (or I guess at least ones that aren't completely retarded, since I haven't reviewed all their laws)

Eeerm... i thought 5000, 6000, 8000 per months are rather normal in the US ... no ?!?

all good my friend but im nordic ,i cant stand heats and low humidity
u seem to know about law , doesnt state government abuses income tax rates if federal government lowers them ?

I had three Euro employees over in the states. They all pulled super hot American girls and got married before their Visa's were up. Fish in a barrel here.

haha based Missouri crowd

A huge amount of people make less than that and still live comfortable lives. I make about 7000 per month halfway through my life because I'm lazy and happy enough that it's more than I need in a nice area.

I know a lot of people who make way more. Other people would call me some kind of rich communist bastard.

>$50,000 is median household income. $56,000 is average salary

How can the income of a person be highwr than the income of several ppl. Makes no sense to me. What am i missing ?