How long do you think her sentence will be?

How long do you think her sentence will be?

Hopefully long enough for menopause to hit

why are american white girls so mean?

I hope she wins her appeal.

>another e-celeb thread

Should be no time. If she gets anything more than community service then she should appeal and she'll win.

Why the fuck is she 'our girl'. This cunt persuaded some sad twat to kill himself.

You're all sad as fuck if you think she deserves some recognition

Not sure why there's even a case for this. Another distraction perhaps?

Kys

Considering how many times you see "kill yourself" or some variant thereof posted on Sup Forums, maybe they feel some strange camaraderie or shared guilt.

My guess: 2 years, suspended.

If you can be persuaded to kill yourself from someone texting you "kys" then you deserve to die.

Kys

Yeah i don't agree with Sup Forums supporting this girls psychopathic push over the ledge of her boyfriend .

LE THOUGHT CRIME meme needs to die, shes actually the spawn of Satan. There is absolutely no comparison with her actions to pedestrian internet posts saying "lol kill yourself "

She had a more intimate relationship with the victim-being her boyfriend and lover- than say an anonymous internet surfer telling another anonymous person to kill selves. There is a disconnect of trust and empathy with her actions.

Shes a witch , burn her

>when you reach that point in your life when you can't tell if it's a genuine Internet discussion or posters are literally all the people in the same room sweating their asses off trying to divide the board to no avail

>e-celeb
Does she fall under this category?

>the victim

How is he a victim when he chose to kill himself. A victim is someone who doesn't want something unlawful to happen to them, but it happens to them against their will, like being stolen from or killed. He wanted to die.

don't forget the slender man killer loli

Maybe so , but there comes a time that we all ,more or less, want to cease our existence and die. And when that feeling occurs we look towards people who, we think, care for us the most. In his case, his fucking girlfriend was his figurative oasis, even she -the person he trusted more than anything - wanted him to die aswell.

Its fucking psychopathic and she deserves the fires of hell, and nothing less

Did you happen to read all the texts between them or did you simply ingest quotes from headlines

shes a ghetto white girl, a family trip to florida doesnt imply middle class

She wanted him to die because he kept telling her how painful his life was for months. Originally she told him to get help. Nothing wrong with what she did.

i read all the texts and have even seen the video of him explaining himself.

i whole heartily believe she was the sole reason as to why he is dead.

Hell , she even told him to get back into the damn care after he left it because the gas was working ?

How the fuck can you defend that?

she wanted to use his death to exploit society for personal gain through empathy

It's called professional help , at least telling his parents. She wanted him to die to assist her narrative with her friends that her boyfriend was "Depressed" and recently "ran away " .

Shes a attention loving skank that thought this would morbidly enhance her social standing with her friends.

IF she truly cared for him at one time, she would have done magnitudes more.

>she was the sole reason as to why he is dead.
>despite that he completely chose to kill himself and she wasn't even with him when he died

He is the sole reason why he is dead.

>he lives his life by the dialect of a japanese imageboard
wew

She couldn't make him get professional help, and telling his parents against his will might upset him. She told him to get help, he didn't listen, what more is she to do, physically make him? Maybe you think she should have but she definitely had no obligation to go that far, if the guy wanted to kill himself then it's his decision. And the reasons you think for wanting him dead seem unrealistic.

she didnt do nothing but tell someone to go along with their own thoughts and ideas.
she didnt give them to him
she encouraged his own thoughts and ideas

you r just tryign to take advantage of her

Her sentence will be long enough that by the time she is free she will have lost what little youthful good looks she has. Then Sup Forums won't give a shit about her story.

>Nothing wrong with what she did
And i though only Niggers and chinks have so little empathy.
>Yes guys,nothing wrong with encouraging someone to kill himself so you can get more attention
Seems like Goebbels was right,there are untermenschen in every race.

tfw this girls court case is used as precedent to arrest people for posting "kys" on online message boards

yea your right. HOW CAN THEY?!
kill yourself
get backin that car no now

No proof of that.

so you cant entertain the thought that her consistent berating calling for him to end it for a week straight didnt influence his actions at all?

That she is some innocent bystander of the situation ,and his course was set ?

No , think my friend, if you were in his situation and your last hope for clinging for any life was constantly telling you to kill your self - what would do?

Words have an immense impression on emotionally week people, expectantly the worlds of the people who validate your existence.

COME ON FAGGOT I KNOW YOU HAVE THOUGHT ABUT SUICIDE OR YOU WOULDNT HAVE AN OPINION
RMEMEBER WHEN YOU WHERE THINKING OF KILLING YOURSELF, WONDERING WHAT SUICIDE WAS
DONT STOP DO IT GO FOR IT KILL YOURSELF
NO DONT GET BACK OUT OF THATTRUCK GET BACK IN IT

kys

She was charged because she knew he was killing himself and didnt fuxkibg tell anyone like an actual sociopath, not for saying kys.

She should be hanged, society does not need her.

Some random retard on the internet telling you to kill yourself is he same thing as a close friend telling a depressed person to get back into the car and suffocate yourself.

Hopefully not long.

You're the one with no empathy. You think the guy should have kept on living against his will just to satisfy yourself or other people, you don't empathize with the boy. I empathize with the fact that his life was terrible and that he wanted to die and that it is his choice to do so.

actually in the trial's testimonies, her friends said under oath that she would text them saying Conrad ran away - and they didn't know where he was.

She also allegedly constantly perpetuated a narrative of she was always worried for his well being due to his depression.

pretty much telling her friends ;

> my boyfriend is depressed and suicidal , give me attention

cops need a warrant to go into an apartment even if they know the person had a heart attack to open the door
explain that one nigger i guess now they come busting in oh wow your smoking pot thought you where dying
go to jail

wow
did what did what
and it doesnt come out until...
now? right its fake

you are twisting the story

A reminder that only betas side with this bitch.

The difference between writing "kys" and the things she did is like the difference between writing someone "i will rape you" and systematically writing someone text message with the rapethread in great detail.

Context matters retard. And see my text above if you don't get the difference between a "kys" like yours and the things she did. Fucking underagedfag.

This whore deserves to die in jail.

We all have influences in our lives, but it's still all on us what we actually choose to do. Besides, she had less influence on his death than all the people who made him suicidal in the first place. He had already tried killing himself before without her.

Probable cause you fucking moron

That is not what happened at all you fucking idiot. It's always the people who don't know what actually happened who support this ugly whore.

you guys cant prove she done anyting
you just wnat to take advantage of her
right
having her in the position she is in now lets you sit there and say shit like that like theyre beta whilst you, with a girl you have in a cage you have say your alpha
your a fuckign faggot shithead cocksucking faggot asshole
so is wherever the hell that came from id sue everyone invovled with it

Are you actually retarded? Cops can enter a house in order to protect life and property.

If they lied about it to bust you for smoking pot then it would be thrown out.

context there isnt a context
its kill yourself faggot
i hope yuo feel bad enough to do it
i dont want attention i want the rush of seeing you dying cause you fuckign where told to by me and i made you feel lke it

Even if that was true, none of that even slightly implies she wanted him to die to gain attention. She could have told them he didn't know where he was, because she didn't want to blamed for his death. What does that have to do with wanting attention.

fuck this faggot country making shit out of bullshit
not even using facts anymore
scare tactics
and whatever other dumb shit

4 years out in 2

Dude its illegal to not save someone who's going to die. (Gross negligence)
Let alone coercing someone into dieing.
It would be illegal even if she didn't fucking convince him and she just did nothing while she knew he was killing himself (let's forget about the fact that if she did nothing then he would still be alive today because he kept getting out of the car because he wanted to live).

You need to be 18 to post here.

implying his depression didn't destabilize the figurative mental platform that was used to create decisions on.

I'm not disagreeing with the fact that he was seriously suicidal , but in the text messages you can see obvious resistance to her demands.

That is because he truly didn't want to do it. she practically quilt tripped the poor dude into going through with it. As seen in her messages, saying;

" I can't believe this , you said you were going to do it ? why are you stalling ? "
just small amount of empathy could of saved his life.

Thats true he always wanted to die, the "kys" texts had nothing to do with him killing himself.

You're really stupid. Stop typing like a 12 year old girl on twitter.

She made a post on social media about how sad it was for him to kill himself and that he missed him. Retards.

lets end the discussion here and just post more photos, I really like her Aesthetic style
just like the femme fatale of the 80's movies

quick rundown op

The texted her friends those fabrications weeks before the suicide actually happened. She had to keep her narrative straight for her friends to not be called a lair. I seriously believe this is why she did that to him ,or at least why she pressured him so much and so intently within the last few weeks.

2 years

Actually she did because he decided he wanted to live and kept getting out of the car. She kept convincing him to get back in. He'd be alive now if it wasn't for her.
Also not sure why you keep quoting "kys" because she never said the abbrevation "kys".
You just proved you never read the chat logs or you'd know she convinced him to keep getting back in the car.

Her sentence might be longer than 2 years, but I think with good behavior and parole she'll be out in 2 years.

uhhhhhh
if your somehow responsible for that

he made his own decision he wanted to do that. .suicide

your blaming his decision on someone else
she didnt make him
you are a pussy who wants to take advantage of her

>good behavior

realistically hard to do for such a psychopathic and emotionally depraved spawn of Satan.

she deserves to be locked in a cage and thrown into the Mariana trench

>pulling at string now
your a bunch of faggots thinking of ways you can take advantage of her
hope you die

This is some girl who only betas defend. She convinced her depressed bf to kill himself because she wanted to use his suicide to get people's pity.
He kept getting out of the car in a last minute decision to live, and she kept coercing him get back in.

>saved his life

He wanted to die, he killed himself, you don't "save" someone from doing what they want to do with their own life. Anyway she was just showing full support for what he himself had been telling her for months, that he should die. She even said "If you don't do it then I'm going to get you help" so she didn't even make it like he had to do it. Not that what her words were really mattered, she's not to blame regardless for his own decisions.

not /ourgirl/ she is a fucking cunt.

ok oh she puts up with aLL That shit and you think she has no right to be sad
see no attention seeking in that but i do see in your post
i see you guys thinkig you can take advantage of someone now

look at this complete BULLSHIT
there mkaing this up tryign to make this "thought crime" stick.

they didnt give a shit before this happened the case ended
they didnt talk about it i seen it brought up one time
they didnt give any attention to comments of let her go, only to well that seems bad

Yes,there are certain cases where i would "keep someone alive". For example,there are quite a few young teens which kill themselves each year. I would prevent a 12 year old girl from killing herself. But what do i know,i don't have any empathy,maybe we should let 12 year olds kill themselve.

And my "keeping him alive" if i were in her shoes would be not to activly encourage him to kill himself.

You should set yourself higher goals in life.

Ok? If you kill your dog because he's sick and are doing it for his own good (which is what Conrad led her to believe, that his life was a living hell and that the best course of action was suicide), can you not talk about how sad you are that the dog had to die, and how you miss him?

KEPT
implying more than once

no it happened one time he didnt get back out over and over

should i attempt takign advantage of others like you instead of satisfying myself

like you yu only care about takign from others to benefit nothing

this is all like you guys only say like takign up for suicide being illegal and act like she broke that law thats all you say.
example "gross negligence"
not in context of this story

That sounds like a gigantic leap of logic. Just doesn't seem realistic to want someone dead for attention.

> " If you don't do it then i'm going to get you help

immediately after berating him continuously telling him that he is week and for him to do it as soon as he can. She could of easily been a the decisive factor in his decision making abilities. He could still be alive to day.

All i'm asking is to look at it in the shoes of Conrad's mother, who is quoted in saying "He was getting better, he seemed happier" . How could you as a mother , rationalize that the best thing for your son is that he kills himself.

That is inherently psychopathic and depraved of any humanity. Fuck that narrative , and fuck her

>tell someone to kill themselves
>they do it
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU FORCE THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES?!??!?

lol americans

He made the decision to get back in the car. Just like he made the decision to get into it the first time. I don't see the difference between his decision to get in the first time and the second time. They were both his decisions to kill himself.

>OP is so desperate for girls that he'd get the scum of the earth that would tell him to kill himself

>then he'd go on saying ''booohooo all womyn are evil'''

see, here's everything that's wrong with /pol

whiteknights so desperate for pussy that pick the worst, then whine when they are terrible

fuck off OP, kill yourself, your girl tells you to

albeit a stretch of logic, but i can see a conjugating a sort of motive to persistently pressure him as she did.

Its my opinion as to why she , or any sane human , would ever act in such a irresponsible manor

Hence why directly after he actually did it she was completely distraught.

i'm almost certain if this happened in England she would be prosecuted by the thought police to the fullest extent.

She did gross negligence PLUS more. And by the way you type you really are hurting your cause by making it seem like you're a semi-literate idiot. Your posts are typed with less effort than any other posts on Sup Forums right now. Are you a nigger?

You just arested someone for buying a sex doll. Lol Brits

She gives him two options (he really had a billion options, but apparently you think she has mind control over him), either to kill himself, like he had been telling her for months, or she'll get him help. And again, like he always does, because he wanted to die, he chose the option of killing himself rather than getting help. It's all his fault, all his decision, none of the blame is on her. I'm not his mother, I don't think he should be forced to live just to keep his mom happy when he himself wanted to die.

Just because she wanted him to die, for his own good, doesn't mean she can't be distraught with his death. See the analogy here

She did the society a favor by making a worthless individual remove himself volountarily. Fucking nys weak faggots

She did nothing wrong

Suicidal faggots need to be push over the edge. They will either finally do it or they will stop whining

Top tier troll for sure.
She missed the carreer working as Putins troll.

Are you fucking trolling me or are you really an underagedfag? I'm not a grammar nazi but at least try to from a coherent sentence.

>this is all like you guys only say like takign up for suicide being illegal and act like she broke that law thats all you say.
Where did i write that suicide should be illegal? Do you have fun fighting with strawmans?

That doesn't matter. You don't know shit about our legal system. How many times do I have to keep explaining this to you?
How about an example then. If someone is drowning, and you just watch them and don't even call 911 when you're the only one who know about it, that's illegal. "Hurr it was his decision to get in the water" doesn't matter. She did that (not trying to save him) in addition to convincing him to do it. Also, say what you want about our legal system, but if she didn't convince him to get back in, he'd be alive right now.

Nothing of value was lost you goddamn faggot. The mother has only herself to blame. Only a result of terrible genes and shitty upbringing would get persuaded to off himself.

ugly cumskin. i hope she gets decades in pound me in the ass prison