PENTAGON NO!!!!

PENTAGON NO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/Transgender-Implementation-Fact-Sheet.pdf
militarytimes.com/articles/mattis-delays-transgender-policy-by-six-months
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEE LADY BOYS NOT ALLOWED

MSNBC in shock

Wonder why?

It's just not economically sound. They become exempt from all fitness requirements for years.

Wait do trans soldiers get some kinda special privilege in america? Quick rundown pls.

If only they would up the enlistment age. Tfw, almost 35 and age waivers are almost unheard of for even a few months.

Good.

The military has one job: kicking ass. It's not for social engineering. I don't want fags and trannies fighting for my country.

Other than getting their treatment paid for by taxpayers, and then getting several months of leave from the military to recovery from surgery?

No special treatment.

under Obama they would be able to be classified as women under all branches even if they where men in wigs

not anymore

Based

Just completed the (((training))) recently. They can come in, claim they are the opposite gender, get a military (((psychiatrist))) to stamp off on it and fall into the opposite sex physical standard. Height/weight, PT, etc.

If they decide to transition, they receive medical help, hormones, surgeries. All while being exempt from duties that might negatively impact their transition. They can do a 4 yr. Contract where they literally just suck up gibs. Total shit show.

They can also showe with and live in the female bays.

Are they limited to certain MOS or are all available to them? Are there any women that passed infantry training really serving in infantry units?

defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/Transgender-Implementation-Fact-Sheet.pdf

from what I can tell the transgenders they are fine with are FtM, since they dont have a dick they can still be in the womens BMT groups and the testosterone helps them do better in PT / act like a leader

I doubt they would accept pre-op MtF trannies, you can't send them to the female flight because they have a dick and you see everyone naked daily. In a male flight they would likely be the target of sexual abuse since theyre probably more feminine

tldr FtM are alright and actually somewhat reliable, MtF is a complete welfare queen

nice

Is it safe to assume disgusting, degenerate faggoty freaks are BTFO with minimal chances of recovery?! Back in my day, we cured faggotry with a good ol' fashioned fag drag; works wonders!

I really don't care for fags.

holy shit is this true, sauce?

militarytimes.com/articles/mattis-delays-transgender-policy-by-six-months

>Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is giving the military chiefs another six months to conduct a review to determine if allowing transgender individuals to enlist in the armed services will affect the "readiness or lethality" of the force.

>Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said Mattis made the decision Friday. The delay in allowing the enlistment of new recruits does not affect transgender troops who are already serving openly in the military.

>"After consulting with the service chiefs and secretaries, I have determined that it is necessary to defer the start of accessions for six months," Mattis said in a memo that was sent Friday to the service chiefs and secretaries and was obtained by The Associated Press. "We will use this additional time to evaluate more carefully the impact of such accessions on readiness and lethality."

I imagine it will get delayed indefinitely or scrapped entirely. Obama was too busy being PC to consider whether this was a good idea or not.

good. the military must remain as right-wing as possible.

BASED MONK

I'm not sure how a mentally ill person could get in the military after genital mutilation anyways. Recruits have to have all the parts a normal person is born with, no missing digits. And if they are already in, it's destroying military property.

I've not been in the military, but my assumption is that, being the US, there are a lot of jewdicks in it.

My jew barber was in the military. My assumption is he has jewdick.

First time I see one without the mustache

I think that, appendix and wisdom teeth are are not required, but I think overall they want stock. Besides an inverted dick is a sign of a mentally unstable person anyways and seem pretty damn disqualifying.

I don't blame them. Wisdom teeth going sideways or whatever could be a legitimate liability. Appendix gone wrong imo is a sign of a person who got sick but it's and easy solution and hardly a detrimental amputation.

Genital mutilation, though, I am in firm agreement with you that mentally ill people should be disqualified. Just like if you've been put on zombie drugs.

Wait, wut?! You took what I said and implied the exact opposite is true?! Skirpa derpa derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp! Guess I better go tell the wife and kids the bad news!

Seriously though, sorry for triggering you, fag lover.

Wtf is that nigger up to? Strangely I read more about him after his presidency than during.

wtf i hate drumpf now

>Skirpa derpa derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!
Christ mate what the fuck was that. Off to reddit you go kiddo

Based Warrior Monk reaffirming that, yes, we are living in the best timeline.

fags hit the road!! yes