DREAMers get well-deserved reprieve from Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Sup Forums CONNED AGAIN
I'M SO TIRED OF WINNING MR. TRUMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Score a partial victory for immigration activists. Donald Trump's administration has announced that the so-called DREAMers -- young people who were brought to this country illegally as children -- will be allowed to stay and work here legally after all. These young people were beneficiaries of President Barack Obama's 2012 Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which celebrated its fifth anniversary this week.
>Now the Department of Homeland Security has issued guidance suggesting that the DACA program will continue, and that the department will not be taking removal actions against DACA grantees.
>
This is welcome news for the young people directly affected by DACA. It is a tribute to their activism and advocacy that this sensible plan will continue. But Trump's decision must be seen in the context of his overall immigration enforcement strategies -- because despite this development, immigrants continue to live in fear across the country.
cnn.com/2017/06/16/opinions/trump-daca-dreamers-opinion-reyes/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/30/politics/trump-daca-bind/index.html
youtu.be/obrRXGFvUOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this image real? i've never seen him not in a tuxedo

Not in a tux? Where are you from you low life trash?

>CNN

That's typical club attire. Probably taken after he was done playing Golf.

>not smart enough to recognize 4D chess
It's going to get them to let their guard down, then once we know where they all are they can be grabbed at once

yep your right guess I should of voted Hillary

Sage and Archive please

illegal here. Sup Forums BTFO. you'll be hearing from me soon. just wrote a novel and got an agent.

I would prefer Mexicans over niggers anyways. Republicans will need them in the upcoming years.

LARP

too bad president trump was VERY direct throughout his campaign with regards to being lenient on illegal aliens who were at least CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY and being NONVIOLENT.

your being stupid enough to believe the lies fed to you is YOUR being conned, not us. eat shit, shartblue retard. also, to future posters,

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE AND IGNORE.

>"Mexicans are natural conservatives!" - The Post

Nope. Absolutely not. All illegals were supposed to be deported, just starting with the criminals. The only thing he was clear on was that we would have legal immigration. Children of illegals isn't legal immigration, they need to be removed. He flip flopped on this issue.

What I don't get is why you faggots defend everything Trump does. He's mostly doing a good job, but keeping DACA is fucked.

Who else will clean our toilets?

>Cherry picking photos of the Mexican mafia and not the average Mexicans- The post

>CNN
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Let me tell you how this works DUMB FUCK. 57 dimensional backwards underwater Chess DUMB ASS. You see he has already set the board DUMB ASS. cnn.com/2017/06/30/politics/trump-daca-bind/index.html . So you see DUMB ASS he gets the states to challenge it and the government loses on purpose so it isn't seen as Trump doing it FAGGOT. Learn to CHESS DUMB ASS.

rofl at all the the_donald cocksuckers

he could have repealed DACA on day 1, instead Paul Ryan was on CNN telling crying spics they didn't have to go back

even Benji Shapiro is for DACA repeal

congrats, you're to the left of a literal Jewish Conservative on immigration

Most Trump voters are too stupid to remember what he promised during the campaign anyway. Trump probably doesn't even remember lol

See post above dumb ass.

youtu.be/obrRXGFvUOU

4D chess

you're a double digit IQ cult of personality subhuman without principles or strong opinions on any issue beside being a trump cheerleader.

>Despite explicitly pledging during the campaign to "immediately" rescind DACA, a program that gives undocumented immigrants brought to the US as children protection from deportation and the ability to work and study in the US, the Trump administration has continued to honor the program and issue new permits under it.

>"We're going to show great heart," Trump said in a news conference in February. "DACA is a very, very difficult subject for me, I will tell you."

>Sup Forums is now defending mexicans

The times they are a becoming quite different.

>Fake News Network
no thanks

we've got unironic neocons now as well, the whole package

This turd still can't figure shit out