Is Sup Forums the last place of true free speech on the interwebs?

We are getting closer and closer to fascism spreading to the internet, dictating content for all to see. Some is sanctioned by the government, other sites are taking action for differing opinions.
>Twitter
>Reddit
>Imgur
>Facebook

Will Sup Forums ever be shut down as a result?

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/
dailystormer.com/
usa.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully

get out then

The irony is that several groups on Sup Forums want to suppress free speech and they squirm every time I call them controlled opposition. It's like they want to become the very websites they hate.

Sup Forums isn't your personal hurtbox you crybaby bitch take this shit to Sup Forums

The left always destroys what they like and then wonders where it all went. They have no idea that unintentional consequences exist.

d

fpbp

>interwebs
kys

lern

PROTIP: Sup Forums is not anymore secure than the rest of the websites on the internet.

Anyone with enough time will soon find out we're all playing one big game of jenga.

I've already armed the holocoil voidray. It behaves like a trojan and ends up inverting entropy and draining your giblets from your gords. Nasty stuff.

No.

wut

LOOK PEOPLE!

It's already working.

Sup Forums was never about free speech though.

Yes, it was. Remember when moot cracked down on cp because of legal issues? All of Sup Forums fought back for months and retaliated for that specific reason. There have been a few cases where moot had to crackdown on his site because of the law. The REASON why Sup Forums got so big is because its an anonymous place where you dont have to be censored and everything goes. Maybe thats not WHY it was created, but thats what came of it.

If Sup Forums was about free speech why have mods at all? Even moot himself said that Sup Forums was never about free speech.

He's a schizo with a homemade explosive device....

>hurr fascism baddd
Oh, a libertarian flag. Figures a stupid comment would come from you.

Sup Forums has been compromised for a while, it is quite moderated. It only looks like it's a free speech zone. You are right that other places like reddit and twitter are fucked beyond repair.

Could you imagine a script that ignites lithium batteries upon dialing an emergency phone number?

That wouldn't be a part of the holocoil voidray, but I'm thinking I'm gonna add that to my arsenal.

>Why have mods

Control traffic, delete illegal posts, control irrelevant threads to the board they posted it on (no that doesnt make it censored speech)

Idc what moot said about what Sup Forums was about/wasnt about. A lot of users on Sup Forums come here because of the freedom of speech aspect.

Im not libertarian but okay.

>call anyone I don't like a shill
You're one of the reason I post on another chan

Shut down? No.

Just heavily policed by alphabets and shilled to near-death by agenda pushers. War never changes.

When did i ever call anyone a shill?

Nah it is just one of the few sites that doesnt require a membership or account to post from. You can post much more anonymously here than else where, but that doesnt mean your info. cant be found for important things like criminal activity.

Wow Bulgaria, you must have some deep insiders, I just got a call from my local PD asking me about my bomb.

I told him its for self-defense and he said no problem, carry on.

you dj, bro?

>a script that ignites lithium batteries upon dialing an emergency phone number?
Why bother? Just make an old cellphone detonator and use it when the time is right. It's far better this way than to rely on timers or triggers. Smack a real time gps tracker too if you can procure it and if you're making a mobile boom.

>Free speach
Gamergate baby plz. If you can get ban for posting something that isn't illegal you don't have complete freedom of speech. Though, it's one of the more open forums out there.

I guess you could say I occasionally drop the bass.

Well I'm just thinking if you can weaponize a napkin, you can weaponize everything with a battery.

I didn't report you. Must've been someone else. Shame tho I was hoping you'd blow something up before the pigs and feds got to you.

he was kidding

It's cool, they already knew about it.

I have this long standing ovation with the authorities, they want to label me a terrorist but I've never done an act of terror.

So I walk around looking sketchy as fuck all the time.

They've known me for a while.

No, you can't even post caption threads on /d/ anymore.

>Will Sup Forums ever be shut down as a result?

yes if the lack of mods continues Sup Forums is unusable at this point the rest of the boards will follow suit if this keeps up

Yes you pig fucker.
It won't last though

There's still IRC.

It's just that Sup Forums actually somehow manages to be more like chronic brain damage instead of a stroke.

>The left

GTFO, this ain't no white-boi safe-space for virgin-white-supremacists.

gab.ai/
allows free speech too.

>KEK

>gab.ai/
Is this pretty much twitter?

>I have this long standing ovation with the authorities, they want to label me a terrorist but I've never done an act of terror.
That's how the world works unfortunately. You can be a savior or a martyr but be painted a traitor or a monster. I don't blame them it's what anyone would do to hold on to their power but that doesn't mean the little people shouldn't try to resist or prevent it no matter how futile it might seem.

In the extreme cases they push someone over the edge all "natural selection" style just because they want their accusations to have substance but truth prevails in the end. Always.

It's like if Sup Forums was 90% of Twitter, and with free speech rules.

>We are getting closer and closer to fascism spreading to the internet, dictating content for all to see.
HALT. I see you are misusing the word fascism. You should take more care to use the proper meaning of your words.

idky but reading what you wrote reminded me of a time I got in a huge screaming match with my paraplegic girlfriend on the 2nd story of an apartment building in the ghetto part of town because she wouldn't get a job and I was shitfaced.

Neighbor called the cops, 2 cruisers, black officers comes up the stairs and sees me with a half empty 40 of steel reserve and said, not exactly these words but along the lines of, "take your drunk ass back inside."

thought about it for a second and took my drunk ass back inside.

dailystormer.com/

Who's shilling NatSoc?

Seems clear enough who's behind the other agendas on here. But not that one. It's too well-produced to be organic

Ahh cool shit. Thanks.

Funny how the mind works. Right?
Memory, Senses, Thinking... It's all clockwork just like the body only on a more thin layer of substance.

Who's shilling NatSoc?

Unironically, Sup Forums needs to be shut down, redirected to reddit for a few months, then then stealth re-opened anew.

My only other options were make an even bigger scene for an even dumber reason for even greater consequences.

I don't appeal to authority, but I'm a fucking idiot either, at least not on purpose, or on accident?

I choose not to be an idiot if not being an idiot is the smarter option.

But every now and again I think about how fun it would have been for just a minute throwing the bottle at the cop and making a parkour escape.

>literally just two floppies stuck together with tape

Sir, what color is your skin? You sound like a white guy falling down the trash path. I think we had an extended argument the other evening in which you were continuously wrong.

>post dissenting opinion on tumblr
>get called a nazi
>post dissenting opinion here
>get called a shareblue shill

>free speech

About 1 in 2 threads on Sup Forums is posted by paid shills. This place stopped being about "free speech" 10 years ago. Now it's a brainwashing facility that makes TV look like radio.

don't forget the wires, the wires make it deadly.

The color of my skin is akin to the color of your shit after eating a taco, a bowl of ramen noodles, a slice of pizza, a potato, a swastika and buttered toast.

I made the trash path my home, dude. I'm always wrong and I have no credibility. What more do you want from me?

Posting anonymously on a cartoon Chinese website is not free speech. In fact it's the opposite. Sup Forums is a cyber gulag for crime think and they want to even take that away.

Makes you think.

Attually its the other chans that are better, Sup Forums sells your data and is full of journalists and normie types
I'm not going to mention their names here

>Post using UN flag
>get called a faggot because you outed yourself

Well I hope that means your skin isn't whiteish, as poop of that color would potentially indicate the beginnings of alcohol-related organ failure.

Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded.

>But every now and again I think about how fun it would have been for just a minute throwing the bottle at the cop and making a parkour escape.
Holding your rage is good but the idea is to "transmute" it into fuel for yourself. Has anyone harmed you so much that you can't just take it anymore? Then don't attack them right away because they might've been provoking you on purpose. Instead of letting loose try feed on your emotions and redirect them as motivation instead. The winning move in this game is to differentiate friend from foe, plan and execute.

If I were in your place I would've acted nice to cop to not arouse any suspicion and later tried to find who he is, what he does, where he lives what he loves and cherish so someday if I have the tools and ability to go over and repay him for emotions maybe even 10fold.

lol my whole heritage is a tree of degenerate survivors.

You sound like my kind of guy. Probably why I bothered arguing extensively with you.

I see.
Sorry about your country.

I'm coping just fine thank you very much.

When you got an ignition switch to dozens of kilotons of explosives around the world, you make peace or peace makes you into pieces.

They still shill the shit out of this place. Normie sites get it much worse though. This leads me to believe that our rulers are fanatics, as they have no hope of winning a rational debate about their real aims with normal humans, that are wise to their tricks.

Who's brainwashing who?

I am very redpilled...is this bad?

you voted in the people who wanted the internet dictated you made your own bed

kys i was fucking around
What're you anyway? ISIS?

Funnily enough, I suspect Germany's authoritarian stance on free speech will drive a whole lot more Krauts to our front. When you see the hatches drop, gun them down. Don't let them get to our board.

Yeah but we've been getting bombarded by shills, viral advertisers, and our own trolls basically since forever.

That makes this one of the best places because to the extent that it already is an ocean of piss it doesn't matter much who else pisses in it.

I'm open-source.

It's only a matter of time before Soros buys Sup Forums to shut it down. I'm surprised he hasn't done that already.

Other sites hold their users by the balls because they own all of that user's capacity to act and all of the things said user worked for within that site.

With Sup Forums and others, the site owns nothing about us, and has a harder time stopping ideas from spilling over the userbase. Also ban evading takes less effort

(OP)

aren't most people on Sup Forums fascists anyway

>They have no idea that unintentional consequences exist.

This has been the most frustrating thing to deal with. People think good intentions always have good outcomes as some sort of cosmic rule.

You're an ISIS A.I?
Quick!

/.goto usa.gov/
/.download Freedom.bat
/.exec Freedom.bat

>aren't most people on Sup Forums fascists anyway
No, I'm a classical liberal but also a race realist. I don't want the government telling me what to do and how to live. Fascism and communism are two sides to the same leftist coin.

"The road to hell is with good intentions"

no one cares about Sup Forums

>typical Sup Forums. KEK

glad i didnt waste your time.

ERROR: YOUR USING A MAC, PLEB.

>ISIS
>MAC
This confirms that the US government is funding ISIS!

You can make your own blog or website and say what you want, but no one will see it mostly

Sup Forums is a hydra. If this place goes down, a bunch of *chans will pop up to replace it (there already exist many). People will gravitate towards the best and it will be back in no time.

It would also cause more people to talk about censorship, so it would backfire. Plus, this place is helping them more than us, providing free labor for the Google bots.

>Well I'm just thinking if you can weaponize a napkin, you can weaponize everything with a battery.

This place was a goddamn murdercube of pro-trump ideas and memes that all went viral by their own around social sites.
Either they realize something will replace it, or they don't know about it yet, or admittedly it hasn't been a real threat to (((them))) as Trump is harmless, or they just don't exist as we expect them to

If you were working intelligence for any country or organization in the world, would you rather
[x] have Sup Forums
[ ] not have Sup Forums

The day they shut this place down is the day the HAPPENING commences.

yeah but the interweb is rapidly evolving into an Orwellian AI nightmare so it wont be long before they come for this place

also this, there's way too many tripfags and redditfugees here since the other sites started restricting peoples opinions and arresting people for clicking a "like" button, things can only get worse so enjoy it while it lasts

It takes more work to develop AI to do the jobs of humans than for humans to do the jobs of humans.

All I'm saying is if AI is our only enemy, we celebrate by replacing it with God instead of people thinking we're replacing God with it.

It's unsettling how many people who work in that field wittingly or unwittingly want to replace God with AI as the benchmark of success. Most of them seem pretty unhinged to me even if it might take some work to make it past the surface of rationality and education.

>We are getting closer and closer to fascism spreading to the internet, dictating content for all to see.
>HURRDURRR LIBERALS ARE DA REAL FASCISTS!!!!

You're a cuck and a faggot.

What the fuck is this thing

How can anybody willingly make themselves into this

That's why Jews want you to take Jew drugs instead of normal things like LSD, weed, and cough syrup.