Women deserve our respe-

Women deserve our respe-

Is that a list of men that she let bust inside of her?

Is that stacy's shopping list?

> DYLAN [3] YES?
kek.
Also, what does "hardly" mean?

>naming your child
>Jason
>Jaden
>Jorge >J
>Josh
>Jesse
These aren't names

maybe how hard his erection was?

all those 1,2,3... Low standard bitch there.

she fucked a 1 jorge

The Argonauts would disagree with you saying Jason is not a name.

>Kane
>2

bitch please

>all those blanks for protection

She literally can't even

>implying that list is real

actually makes me cringe , fucking whore

why is nu-Sup Forums so cancerous?

>bawww all women are sluts but I still can't get laid ever!!

That's a man's hand. Sticking a feather in your ass doesn't make you a chicken OP.

Americans are mouthbreathers

redpill on roasties pic related

I feel like this is someone compiling a list of people they need to call since they got their AIDS test results back. I don't know what the ratings are all about. Probably a faggot, so he's not capable of even making a somber phone call without obsessing over his sexual satisfaction.

what does "habdly mean?

>kristin

Also, those names are decidedly multicultural. Mexicans, a nigger, and a bunch of gay sounding names.

Sorry, but if your name is Trant, you're predestined for homosexuality. And if your name is Rodney, and you're not a nigger, you're gay.

Names like Miki, and Kristin also suggest that this faggot was fucking traps.

>I feel like this is someone compiling a list of people they need to call since they got their AIDS test results back.

>ratings
please...

Better than cucked Swedish man-boys that let Muslims rape their women. Keep talking shit Sven

Actually its “good“ that show us that women don't care for yoir looks at all
And myself i can say this v is true too I've had many really hot girls 10+ but I'm hardly a 5
Pir related
Truth is women will love you if you have the right heart

>Jesse
Jesse, Isai or Yishai is a figure described in the Bible as the father of David, who became the king of the Israelites. His son David is sometimes called simply "Son of Jesse". The role as both father of King David and ancestor of Christ has been used in various depictions in art, e.g. as the Tree of Jesse or in hymns like Behold, a Branch is growing.
Fuck you, I'm the king of the jews.

Nice straw man roastie/cuck

How can you look at OP's image and not feel sick.

Being redpilled on women doesn't mean we are virgins, hell a lot of us on pol are from /fit/ and will be slaying well into our 40s, I've fucked more girls than i can be bothered to count and most if not all of them have tried to get another go. You roastie cunts are going to have to settle for the white knight flabby trash you cucked and by the way, you'll despise each other until you divorce which won't take long.

I think you're cute, but I'm a sucker for Germans. Pic also related.
t. femanon

She is rating their performance , not their looks

Look at those a-cup tiddies and laugh.

Then how was Kristin "hardly"?

Show face duuh don't lie here for attention

If you can't cover a tit with one hand it is not breast anymore, it's udder

I have B cups and my other sisters are morbidly obese. I dodged a bullet. I'm also the only person in my direct family with blonde hair and light eyes. Suck my feminine benis, cuck.

Whiskey Trans Dick ?

>tfw you'll never be someone's guitar boi

Hasse dien Juden, mein bruder

Man Fingers. Fag list

Can any user backcheck these pictures
And ja jägermeister ist oberklasse die kacke kannste so fein runter rockeln einfach fantastisch dieser geschmack