Anyone else think this is literally the Jews doing to shut us down without backlash?

Anyone else think this is literally the Jews doing to shut us down without backlash?

You realise if they ban cultural appropriation technically Nazism is illegal right?

It's a soft kill of the only thing with the branding to take them down

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonycavan_Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only Germans would be allowed to be Nazis but then for the Germans it's already illegal

even using Nazi imagery as satire would be illegal

illegalizing satire that threatens the elite.... wtf

Does this mean Native Americans are gonna sue the punk scene for appropriating mohawks?

And of course only liberals will get to decide what cultural appropriation is and what counts. So white people won't be allowed to make burritos, but Paco can make German food down in Mexico.

No no no. Germany has to fit into ze UN. Let us be nazis again. I donĀ“t like to say it, but ze UN wants me to Heil ze Fuhrer and I do not question ze UN.

so isn't use of phones, computers and the internet by people of color technically cultural appropriation?

Language is part of culture. Indigenous people shouldn't speak English.

I'd like to ban everyone outside of England from using English, and everyone outside of Spain from using Spanish. With immediate effect.
America as a continent would sink beneath the waves.
It would also mean any non-European wearing European clothes or using any European inventions have to revert to the stone age where they belong.

Africa would be nuked to be sure.

Since the likes are parasites, and can not exist without a host organism, they would all be nuked too.

I think that's a good idea. Non-Finns shouldn't be allowed to post Spurdo.

Mohawk hairstyle doesn't originate from them though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonycavan_Man

So they can shut the fuck up.

no that is technological appropriation

I love this.

Only the French can wear jeans.

Only the British can use the World Wide Web and the Telephone.

Only the Germans can gas Jews.

It'll be great.

Anyone noticed after the cold war ended, suddenly all this faggoty muh tolerant shit just went nuclear?
>Miss the huge leaps in all kinds of technologies we had during the cold war

>Only the British can use the World Wide Web and the Telephone.
Actually considering we did invent packet switching (two years before ARPANET, go look up the NPL). We should be the only ones using the internet.

That's technological cultural appropriation right there.

FUCK OFF THE REST OF YOU! FUCK OFF!

A lot of the most talented individuals are going to work for tech companies like Facebook instead of pursuing genuine human advancement. Sad times for all.

Lol idiots this is not real.

no link, ridiculous concept. You guys fall for any damn thing.

Only the Greeks can use Civilisation. Shit.

The real Greeks don't exist anymore so I say it's in public domain.

>serbs were the first people to breathe air and drink water, fact
>everyone else now needs to die

this is beyond retarded doe
un should be nuked
shitskins should be nuked
everything under the equator should be nuked
fuck them and fuck all their laws, let them try to legislate not being nuked once they get nuked

Only the USA can fly planes or lynch niggers.

I wonder what the MOS for shitposting is?

do these people plan on following everyone around and what their ethnicity is
im a german in america and have a real nazi flag and swastikas :)

>implying anyone likes german food enough to make it elsewhere

we need to take this to our advantage if they try to push it and demand that blacks or muslims can't do anything that whites do or wear suits or have the same haircut or fuggin anything. no basketball or nikes

Reported to Mama Merkel's Ministry of Truth for hate speech and racism and nazism.

Enjoy being deported back to Germany and your 1 trillion years in enrichment camp goy.

Please don't take away the spurdo, Fin bro.

Fuck you nigger there are many wonderful German foods! Unlike your mud cakes and bug burgers,,Kys