ITT: We create and excecute a plan to plunge Europe into civil war

ITT: We create and excecute a plan to plunge Europe into civil war.

Who are we going to assassinate?

Merkel

Why don't we start a war right now? Why don't we start burning down our cities?

roll for the pope

that wont do a thing
the only thing that could destroy europe would be america plunging into civil war

I seriously doubt there's anyone loyal enough to a politician that can instigate a civil war.Probably some comments on twitter and facebook.

Why don't you start a war then.

I-... I just want to encourage people into killing Merkel T__T

The Muslims do terrorist attacks all the time. Why don't we start killing some fags like the Bible says?

The pope

>Who are we going to assassinate?

Realistically, start with all the politicians responsible for the current state of affairs. Next purge the government employed professional criminals.

>Why don't we start burning down our cities?

Because the goal is to fix the engine not to burn a hole throught it with thermite

our country is too homogeneous for war

Would that start a war?

pic related

depends who does it and who becomes new pope

False flag it. Fund a muslim terror cell to do it

Burn it down and start again. We could also do a holocaust style event on the side but instead of killing Jews we could kill homosexuals, and instead of gassing them we just beat them to death with rocks or burn them to death.

traitors first, merkel and european leaders later

What would a civil war acomplish exactly?

Mass massacre of European children

Not on the cards.

Erdogan when he comes for a visit.
Muds all over Europe will be so assblasted that they will start chimping out in the most sickening ways.
Then it will be morally acceptable to arrest, deport or kill them. The actual peaceful ones will fuck off by themselves if shit gets real.
Also kill him with a bomb when he is in the same room as Merkel for bonus points.

Pope Francis

Killing anyone person wouldn't start a civil war in Europe, not at this present time. You'd need an event that causes mass social panic and upset.

This is the best idea since Muslims everywhere would revolt at the sight of their breathern being killed, and their holy land destroyed. It'd straight up start a huge race war at the least

That would save Europe, not plunge it into war.

>implying the local muslims wouldn't rise up, causing a civil war eventually leading to their own extermination

First, we have to establish whom the least cucked are in Europe... but they're all too cucked.

Turkey is coming, and the invaders are already in Europe; sitting and waiting.

This next war will not be civil, but survival.

What about if we started burning down all the mosques in Europe.

Illuminati game you mean?

Think outside the box

I think it would be the spark to the powder keg if dozens or children met a truck of peace

My other theory would be a race war starting in South Africa followed quickly by Zimbabwe and Europeans will start massacre shitskins on their soil since they will be helpless to their people in Niggerland

Kek has spoken.

Assassination wouldn't work. There are no longer any people who are important enough to trigger it. You gotta think social unrest.

If anyone remembers, the EBT system crashed in Georgia for about a week some years back. It was only for about 3-4 days, but just that was causing the poorfags to get pretty wild. Imagine that, but permanent. You'll have mass looting and social breakdown in a month.

>Mecca is nuked
>The Religious War is revealed to normies
>????
>Profit

That would work.

It could be something simple as mass Quran burnings.

Do to the muslims 10% of the stuff they do to Europeans (gang raping muslim girls etc) and you have your massive unrest, which may turn into a civil war.

The numbers don't lie

This wigger gets it

How are civilians like us going to nuke Mecca, think realistically.

We could use Sup Forums to organise a mass Quran burning on social media.

Wouldn't even need to touch them directly, burn down thei hallal factories and Quran printing presses and BOOM, done.

MASS QURAN BURNING WHEN

Merkel
Macron
Theresa May
Putin

there's going to be a purge of politicians may be violent if Germany keeps jailing every political dissident but within 10 years Germany will not exist as we know it today

How to collapse the welfare state entirely in the US? That is the question. And do it quickly too, it has to be a collapse, not a long lasting transformation to which adaptation can take place.

First, we assassinate the pope, and blame the muzzies for it, there, now everyone hates them.
That itself could start a war, but for a 100% guarantee, we need step 2:

Nuke the cube (pic related), as a counterattack I suppose.
The shitskins would go berserk and Europe would collapse into war, and then we could rebuild a better one

Let's make something happen, we have talked for long enough over the last few years, waiting for something to happen. We have to do something.

emm....

How is civil war in Europe practically preventable a this point? Without le Pen, France will probably start burning within a few years, and other hotspots aren't too far behind.

FBI gonna be knocking on our doors any minute now

>Who are we going to assassinate?
The Triumvirate

Followed by mass quran burning

mosques synagogues and any non-christian house of worship.

the only thing that would get whites to finally chimp out would be total economic collapse. fighting has been progressively bred out of whites so in order to get us to fight our comfort and livelihoods have to be threatened. We don't fight for political causes anymore, our societies have become far too individualistic for any major collective movement in the near future. when (or if) people start starving, then civil war becomes a real possibility

It's not realistic though. You're not going to convince anyone to do that. It will be easier to spark the Muslims into a state of outrage by either mass Quran burnings or burning down mosques, or both.

Well, I guess that could work if you really wanted it too, but then again you could be targeted for arrest by any of the nations of europe just because you proverbially talked shit about their magic book

European children are dying at the hands of migrants every day and no one bats an eye. We can't rely on the media to rally the people by making their barbaric deeds visible.

They purposely hide this shit from our faces.

>burning a koran in Europe
I hope you have a mask and a good vpn

That's why we need to get thousands of people doing it. It needs to be huge. We need it to get trending on FB and Twitter and on major news channels.

Step 1: Sit.
Step 2: Wait.

There's no single politician you can kill that would start a war. Nobody likes or trusts them anymore, they're not the same cult of personality as they used to be. They also have a million lackeys chomping at the bit to fill their position with the same policies

We'd need to get the big boys to rally behind the idea... People like Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, Milo etc

Even though a lot of these people are Jewish shills, the Jewish hatred of Islam is strong enough that we could out-jew the Jew and get them to advocate something that will benefit whites.

kill angela merkel please, thanks. that will do it =]

How does atacking mecca starts a european civil war,you fucking retards?

killing Hilary Clinton will fire up the liberals to max

Bernie. Bet liberals will ask can Bernie still win post morthem.

Not that freak Milo. We might burn some LGBT flags while we are at it as well. How can we make this idea grow? How long do we need? We need thousands of people recording videos of themselves burning the Quran then all uploading at the same time EVERYWHERE. What do you think? Since I started this thread I've already ordered a couple of Qurans.

>EAT MY PUSSI
>i-i dont want to

>Islam has a crisis akin to when Jerusalem fell to the Muslims
>Jihadis everywhere recruit and kill innocents en masse in a REAL religious war (jihad)
>Government forced to take action as societal order breaks and people no longer depend on pc state to protect themselves
>Christian congregations preach about the hatred of Islam as it becomes so common place

etc etc...

It will be a domino effect

This user has got it. Create an environment of cornered savage animals, then finally their shackles will come free. That is why many of us subconsciously pray for a cataclysmic happening like yellowstone erupting, only then will the stage be set for renewal.

>We create and excecute a plan to plunge Europe into civil war.
>killing Hilary Clinton

Are you a pajeet or a sadiq?

well, I suggest you first start out by investing in a VPN.
Then follow up with setting up a dscord to help organize the movement, hopefully with other people using VPN's as well.

You need to agree on a time and date to post a shitload of these videos at once, or just by posting videos constantly in which you all burn an ever increasing amount of Crayons, be it together or alone. Refrain from doing it in open places that can be recognized publicly in order to prevent either AI's or weaponized autism from getting you or your friendo's found out.

After this, you need to do a marketing campaign to spread these videos around as much as you can in muslim dominated media centers in order to get the message across. Follow up with a message that will give the muslims a direction to attack toward (such as, 'we will not stand the muslim invasion any longer, we will prevail,' etc.) as a result, you will likely see increased attacks. When the attacks end, use the same methods in which you had spread the crayon burining vids to spread the videos of the victims in order to incite as large a reaction as you can.

I have a feeling I might get in trouble for posting this, but you know, Crayon burning technically could be stated as an advanced form of protest here in America land. After all this is just merely irony, haha burning wax crayons is a good meme, you know? #resistcapitalism etc
This was posted from my Iphone

Sounds like you have dedication towards this idea so here would be my advice.

Start a "general" thread that is made daily on Sup Forums that will garner support for the idea here. Then the board can take the battle to twitter. We already know that most of the alt-right leaders including the staff of Alex Jones like Paul Joseph. Others like Steven Crowder would happily do it on their show since they thrive on controversy.

We'd just need to get the ball rolling here then use the 4chin army to send messages to these personalities and let them know that there is going to be a day for quran burning.

The date has to be specific, preferably on a Muslim holiday. When that day comes, the internet is flooded with thousands of people including famous people burning the quran.

Maybe we could shill the idea that it is to show that "free speech" outweighs their religion which aims to take it away.

Can this be organised on Sup Forums.

All we need is people spreading the word to their friends and any nationalist factions. At said time everyone uploads a 1 minute clip of them burning a Quran and blaspheming the pedophile Mohammed on FB, Twitter, YouTube etc.

>We already know that most of the alt-right leaders including the staff of Alex Jones like Paul Joseph browse Sup Forums*

Can you get on board with this and help me? You got Skype or anything we can talk on?

No need for violence. That never solved anything!

Make thread here in Sup Forums only to talk about organizing this. I think it's finally time we start planning this out for real.

I do have discord if you want to get a server set up. Most anons prefer discord to skype so it would be a good idea as this guy suggested

Discord is good because you can have several rooms moderated rooms with specific permissions that prevent people from derailing the event.

I have no idea what VPN is and I'm not good with computers. I Don't know what discord is either...

Make thread now if you want bro

There's no configuration that's even remotely comparable to pre-WW1 Europe. There's not a giant clusterfuck of treaties and alliances that are about to trigger if some politician dies.

That's not how it works anymore.

This thread is for making new ideas.

Don't need to assassinate anyone just tell Belgium and Polan that Germany is hiding gibs

You know how murderous muslim savages are today? If we nuke Mecca, then they will become one thousand times worse. That means open jihad in muslim occupied europe.

>tfw political affairs will never be solved via WWE style cage matches between nation leaders

Link the discord here if you can.

Btw please explain what VPN is

This is happening.

What's your skype? I made a new account with the same name as this Sup Forums ID I will send you an invite

If you've got skype I can add you as well. I don't have a discord server set up yet but I do have an account for it if we want to set up a server in the near future.

VPN is just to keep anonymity and prevent your domestic IP address from being found and used against you.

Mitch95dyer

You know who to kill user

A german has to kill erdogan. Turks in germany will chimp out and start killing germans. Chaos will grow from country to country, because achmeds want to support each other and claim europe for islam.

>There's not a giant clusterfuck of treaties and alliances that are about to trigger if some politician dies.
But there is a giant clusterfuck of multiculturalism that's about to trigger. And unlike stupid political shenanigans, demographics don't go away from just any old war. Things aren't currently as volatile as the week before the archduke's assassination, but it stands to get a whole lot worse.

Soon.