Donald Trump wants your personal information because he wants to fight against voter fraud claims

Donald Trump wants your personal information because he wants to fight against voter fraud claims.

Your state is probably one of them saying, "No".

How do we convince our states to give Donald Trump our personal information, including SSN? I want him to prove that this voter fraud nonsense and it's not like he doesn't have this a lot of this anyways (he's the President).

archive.is/4Xyo0

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/handcuffed-man-drowns-cop-pleads-guilty-to-boating-violation
judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/voter-fraud-truth/
publicinterestlegal.org/
townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2017/06/27/untitled-n2347272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same States already give out that information to anyone who asks for it. Voter registration information is public record.

Then why are they fighting it?

virtue signaling

Because common sense dictates they have something to hide. Just think for a second. Potentially 15 million illegal immigrants in the US, and we're supposed to believe that none of them voted?

To cover this up

Wait, these are the same people talking about how Russia hacked the election?

I know, they commit so many crimes and litter streets.

They are the kind of people that would be active in voting because they care about this country.

Because they know illegals voted in their counties and don't want to support his narrative (which is true).

That doesn't excuse the fact they are illegally casting votes

They would vote because they don't want trump to win and crack down on them you fucking idiot.

It's not just Democrats that are pushing back against giving up the information.

Bootlickers like you deserve to be put up against the wall.

This.

I don't understand how states such as California, probably the highest rate of illegal alien voting, can resist the Presidents request to investigate voter fraud. Especially considering all these fucking Libshits have been talking about for six months is how the election was illegitimate. Virginia is trying to refuse also. I mean do they even have a choice to refuse?

Are you fucking retarded???

Wow, I bet you think this cop was a bad person too huh?

thedailybeast.com/handcuffed-man-drowns-cop-pleads-guilty-to-boating-violation

Not a bootlicker, just have common sense. No boots to lick when you're not even worthy enough to step on

Really? Not saying you're wrong but I only heard Virgina and California Governors ,both Dems, were fighting it.

>Russian agents infiltrated and hacked our election.
>But don't look at the voter info.

It's borderline. But desperate times call for desperate actions.when the facts arrive, most republicans will say they were for it all along

Yes, all those votes sure changed the outcome.

Just look where all the illegals are concentrated. California, New York, Texas, Arizona, etc. Even if all the illegals in those states voted for Hillary, would they have made them flip?

But no, the DEMONcrats spent billions making sure all those illegals voted in states that didn't fucking matter, (especially California, which was never in danger of being red) Not in any battleground states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, where the "illegal" voted would have mattered.

>Then why are they fighting it?

Trump baited them into making a very public outcry, which raises suspicion that Trump is right about the fraud. He got the reaction he wanted out of them.

He can also zero in on the states that are currently screeching in the loudest........that's where the fraud is likely to be ramapant.

That's not how the electoral college works dumbass. 4 million illegal votes swaying to hillary could give her +/-20 votes. Unfortunately for her campaign though, she didn't focus on middle america, where Trump flipped many independent and dem. communities

Why would a rep governor have to hide voter fraud if it happened in his state?
They would be all over it, if it blames dems

Because since the person in charge is responsible, if a democratic governor allowed voter fraud to occur in their state after saying there was none, is political suicide.

Wouldn't change the election, could possibly change the popular vote. It'd be nice to see lefty faggots like yourself suffer just a little bit more.

4 million votes spread over how many states?

Electoral college is what I'm getting at. There aren't enough illegals to flip a state. California could have all its illegals vote and it wouldn't matter because:

>California was going to be blue regardless

>Popular vote doesn't mean shit.

Illegals are concentrated in mass in just a few states that are predominantely blue, and the ones that aren't are in red states that wouldn't change because there aren't enough illegals. Please tell me why there would be a drive to have illegals vote when it wouldn't make a difference if they voted where they were.

>If a democratic governor
Talking about those Republican governors here. What about them?

More sources of information:

Judicial watch:
judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/voter-fraud-truth/

PILF:
publicinterestlegal.org/

Isn't it convenient that Obama claimed the election was unhackable before Dems lost, but afterwards claimed Russia hacked the election? Which is it? If Russia did hack the election, we need to review the voter polls. Why are they against this? Unless...someone hacked the election and maybe, just maybe it wasn't the Russians after all?

But one should not ask too many questions. It can be dangerous. Pic related.

Not true. What I said in For example, let's take california. If the popular vote ended at 2 million to 6 million for hillary. 4 million illegal voters swayed possibly 20+ electoral votes.

>Obama claimed the election was unhackable before Dems lost, but afterwards claimed Russia hacked the election?
I think they use hack with Russia in a way, that Russia leaked hacked material to sway the public, but not in a way that they literally hacked voting booths

It could be potentially an outlier in the Republican party. There are members of both sides that lean towards the other. But even if the person in charge doesn't know, that's still not an excuse for them is it? I mean. They are in charge, after all

I Dont know why people worry about being tracked. The government already has that information available in some database somewhere. States have party affiliation primaries. All it needs is some program to match the individual datasets up and bam.

Depends on the spin-doctors I suppose. If it turns put true, it could also basically kill the Democrats in several states to ever be elected again and have every won election questioned.
Sounds like the possibility of a huge gain on the Rep side

The government already has all of your information. The only thing they are missing is voter registration/party affiliation, since this is normally held at a town / county level.

Our voting process is so spread out, it would be practically impossible for russia to "hack" the election, unless there was a kgb agent at every voting station across the country. People just assume that everything is done over the interwebz

It's ironic how liberals want election integrity and minimized interference, but they only want it to apply to Russians and not illegal aliens.

It most likely will be. Which is unfortunate. My opinion is that the Democrats are holding the extreme republicans at bay just like how republicans are holding extreme liberals at bay. If one goes away, america will be a one party system which is dangerous for a country like ours

States that voted for Trump that have pushed back so far are: Kentucky, Iowa, and Mississippi

The problem is they never actually say what the Russians were supposed to have done. You just as supposed to take it on faith. "Russian hacked the DNC servers." Really? They why did they not let the FBI or DHS examine the servers? "Russian gave the emails to wikileaks" Really? Absolutely no evidence, and it contradicts statements from Assange, who, as far as I know, had never been caught in a lie. I could go on and on.

But try to investigate real election fraud, and oh no! That can't possibly happen, and even asking the question means you are trying to disenfranchise vulnerable voting populations.

>There aren't enough illegals to flip a state.

That is only facet of the fraud m8.

The DNC are literally using buses to move people from polling station to polling station and even state to state, voting multiple times IN ALL STATES. THE DNC FUCKING ADMITTED IT ON VIDEO.

They are using the ID of dead people to vote multiple times. Trump must first purge the dead from the voter rolls.

Fuck no, ill never let the goverment know my SSN.

And even when they do catch someone committing voter fraud, they only get a slap on the wrist. Here is a case where a student filed no less than 18 fraudulent voter registration forms. His punishment? 100 days in jail. How about 3.5 years for each violation? 3.5 x 18 = 63 years.

townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2017/06/27/untitled-n2347272

trying to understand your (((angle))) here.

This is the arguement the republican states are making. Oddly enough I had a conversation about this thread with my brother and he thinks the exact same thing. He thinks it's allowing the feds to create a database of voters and who they vote for. Its possible. But my arguement back was that since Obama used the IRS to target political enemies, shouldn't it be abolished so further possible tyranny might not occur. He said no. My brother is red, before anyone jumps to conclusions about him.

>government issues a SSN
>I'll never let th government have my SSN

how dumb are you?

It doesn't matter if it changed the outcome this presidential election or not. If they vote they're voting illegally and could sway local or state elections.

Also: PA is a swing state, and voter fraud happens there every election. So get fucked, or defend your republic.

Only the company that makes the SSNs have your number, this is like saying the goverment knows my phones password because att is an american company.

>only the company that makes SSNs
You mean the government?

the government has nothing to do with your SS number outside of the regulations it puts on the isuing of them.

Interdasting

>63 years

geez, aren't your prisons overcrowded enough? just put a bullet through the skull

There's more than just presidential elections. How do you think sanctuary cities come about? Illegals vote in local elections too

more people in prison = more money though

Wait, I don't need to use my SSN to file my FEDERAL tax returns? I don't need a SSN to collect social security?
Sheeereeeeit why did I memorize that number

I really like seeing people who didn't bat an eye over the NSA trying to pretend they have privacy concerns.

>I don't need to use my SSN to file my FEDERAL tax returns? I don't need a SSN to collect social security?
I have no idea, Ive never done that before.

Rhode Island's fraudulent votes more than double the amount that Hillary won the state by.

This fucking election needs to be audited.

Then maybe you should go Google what a social security number is

Fuck off, spic

Its you're Unique Identification Number isnt it?

Im not even in/from the Americas

I'd settle for putting him on the next boat to Lampedusa.

>Voter registration information is public record.
In many states, it's not.

The dems aren't saying that Russia hacked the election. They (and the FBI, for that matter) are saying that Russia tried to hack electronic voting systems in several states.

And it sure is rich seeing all these supposedly small government conservatives and privacy advocates calling for the investigation of every voter in the country and compiling a massive database to track the political views & voting history of 120+ million people.

>Donald Trump
>our personal information, including SSN?
But Donald Trump is the figure head of the federal Government. The federal government are also in charge of the Social Security Administration which gives us our SSN's. So you're telling me he wants us to give him information that he gave us? And assuming we're legal US citizens, the federal government already has all of our pertinent personal information.

No. What you're pointing to is your drivers license
ID numbers. A SSN is similar, but is more 'in depth' with the government

>just put a bullet through the skull

I'm not opposed to this.

I guess technically you could argue that voter fraud is treason

Nice fake news you fucking cuck.
There is only an effort to verify state voter rolls.
My info is safe already in the hands of the loving intellegence state, which knows all.

I don't know a single white person in CA that voted for HRC. If they didn't vote for Trump, they voted for Stein.

NSA already knows everything about you.
Giving trump my old address is not causing me a concern.

And it sure is rich seeing all these supposedly small government conservatives and privacy advocates calling for the investigation of every voter in the country and compiling a massive database to track the political views & voting history of 120+ million people.

That is the fear, not what's actually planned. What they say they want to do, is cross check lists between states, check known illegal names/SSN usage, dead people SSN usage, and other types of fraud. The fear of using the information against us is there. But if you don't go down the road of what ifs, this is a very simple and plain request from the federal government to states

This, even if the alarmist liars are right. Who the fuck cares if the federal government who issues your SSN knows your SSN and wants to verify it's you using it? How fucking retarded are you, OP?

Voting paterns are incredibly weak vs NSA + Fusion Center db. Being afraid of the government knowing the way you voted, fuck, might as well thermite all your drives and move up into the hills.

>I don't know a single white person in CA that voted for HRC
What are you >implying?

Like I said, that's the fear from those on the right. But if you look at the situation without what-ifs, this is a fair request

If you listen to actual white people radio for example, KFI 640 out of la, you'll find the vast majority of the white population are pretty hardcore guns and get off my lawn conservatives.
All the annoying shit out of CA are the 1% New Left bulldykes and mexicans. Even Gay men are pretty fucking conservative in LA.
But we've got great propaganda that makes the state look insane.
If only citizens could vote in CA, it would be Red again overnight. CDL's for illegals + Motor Voter Law + Say and Declare citizenship at the poll has fucked the state massively.
That's why Jerry Brown is hyperventilating over this.

>investigation of every voter in the country and compiling a massive database to track the political views & voting history of 120+ million people.
Both political parties already do this. This wouldn't even be an issue if we had voter id, so this is what you get

where the fuck are you even getting

>this is a fear from those on the right

from

Lmfao you have to stop using that flag then if you're a useless bum

>wants your personal information
you mean the information that's already public information?

I copied that first sentence from another post without >ing it. So many (you)s

Hard to believe that. Most of my liberal friends moved out there after high school for college. I don't doubt that there are republicans there, but with Hollywood and silicon valley, it's gonna be a bad time

Because giving private information to government has always been a no no for the right.

The country has been invaded by bad peole for a long time. Our sovernity is in danger. We need to take drastic action to remove the invaders before they take control. Hopefully we’ll be able to remove them and return to normal.

Do you not pay taxes?

Other voter data is largely a matter of public record. It’s collected for public purposes, not private ones, and there’s no opt-out on sharing this information. Voter records may contain facts about individuals, including…

Name
Street address
Party affiliation
Elections in which you did (or did not) vote
Phone number
Email address

No, im not in america, let alone taxes.

This. I read through this whole thread trying to figure out wtf op was talking about.

Yeah, except it's not a very simple and plain request. They want our declared political affiliations, our voting history since 2006, and all of our criminal and military records. There is no reason why they should be asking for that shit, unless it really is a plan to identify "problematic areas" where "extra voting security measures" should be implemented to prevent "illegal voters."

Oh, and never mind that the system that this panel is using to cross check the lists and voter info is incredibly flawed and gets about 200 false positives for every actual instance of double registration that it finds.

There-in comes the "what's considered private vs public" arguement. At the end of the day, they already know anyway.

I just moved away from SF, and I can tell you it's definitely fucked. I wasn't really friends with anyone there because they are in a bubble. Mexicans are housecleaners, not neighbors. So they have no illwill, just like you don't kick your dog for being a dog.
LA is a different story. You're forced to be in such tight proximity to them, that you just naturally start to clash and hate. White people in LA vs SF are completely different. Basically the whole generation that moved west from the dust bowl, worked in defense, had these nice new cookie cutter Fallout style Atomic homes. They've watched their neighborhood erode, and are moving in mass, or are ready to get violent. The trick is to fix CA before they all move to texas.

If you’re not an American then you have no say on this topic

This is all official "public information"
See There will always be an arguement on what is private vs public. I could say my name is private and nobody can use it.

they're less concerned with the general and more concerned with all the democrat representatives, state senators, mayors, etc. that were elected within CA, NY, etc.

The problem is most people are super blue pilled on this stuff.
I volunteer for PAC a few times a year, and the give you packets of people's personal information. anyone can get it you just have to volunteer.

dam russians!

Illegal voting is a crime. So they have a higher priority deportation list.
>Criminal record
Highest priority
>Military
Lower the priority for deportation, possibly offer these people path to citizenship so Trump doesn't lose his military base of support.

The guy who was on Tucker last night from the Commission was very clear. They are using this as a deportation list.

Both those cities are "sanctuary cities" so I believe it

wat. ok, il be sure to tell that to all the americans whenever you guys post a Sweden is cucked thread again.

Sweden is cucked

>Russians did this
>"no they didn't"
>why are you colluding with the Russians? don't you know how serious this is?
>later
>"okay they did but we need your information to prove it"
>nah
>"why are you colluding with the russians? don't you know how serious this is?!"

>later

What happens next in the libtard vs conservicuck battle to destroy America? It's kinda funny when you're not a bluepilled faggot with fucked up principles

You know that ballots don't have IDs on them. All ballots are blank, without any identification.
No one could ever know who you voted for.

That's not what people are after, There are conservative estimations that there are 5+ million illegal voters, many of which claimed to come from Cali. The idea is to sift through all the people who are registered to vote in order to determine how many people voted illegally. This will not reveal who voted for who. That is practically impossible.