Why do Sup Forums hate trans, black & gay people so much?

Why do Sup Forums hate trans, black & gay people so much?

Cuz this is a self-loathing board and always has been

Trams people are mentally ill.
Gays commit 30+% of child sex crimes despite being less than 4% of the population
Blacks commit around 50%of murders and robberies despite being 13% of the population.

I have nothing against Cybertronians.

Also they need people to target that are somehow lower than them on the totem pole.

pol is comprised of the least sexually attractive segment of society and hate the gays blacks and trans for not wanting to sex with then when theyre the most sexually promiscious people

I honestly don't think Sup Forums hates gays that much, I think they just don't want to be forced to accept it or to interact with it.

Trans people are abominations to the world and niggers are just niggers

> trans
retarded attention seeking crybaby faggots
> black
retarded welfare crybaby faggots
> gays
retarded attention seeking crybaby literal faggots

The moral of the story of life is that no one is special and everyone is trash. Identity politics give literal nobodies a way to cling to credit and prestige where it is not due (pretty similar to the average Sup Forums neet anyway desu senpai)

Fuck everyone I am an edge lord.

Why would anyone hate mentally ill, low IQ disease and crime vectors ruining society?

Haha actually not even a troll post. Just don't visit Sup Forums that often, so just curious.

They all have an innate need to push their degenerate opinions and practices on those who didn't ask for it and don't want it.

I don't.

sounds like the alt right

I hate blacks for good reason.

After the dust settled and we gave niggers the right to vote and go to the same schools and co-mingle with other races what happened?

Within decades the nigger community start killing and stealing. They made rap music and glorified gangs and violence. They shit all over us after we let them integrate into society.

To make matters worse we start (dem programz) to help these people escape the problem we created themselves. Once again we are repaid with enormous entitlement debt, we basically showed them they dont have to take responsibility for their own actions, and now you have a single black teen mom epidemic because black men don't take responsibility for their own children.

HOW ARE WE REPAID FOR TOLERATING BEING FUCKED OVER AFTER HELPING YOU NIGGERS OUT OF YOUR OWN MESS?

>wypipo are all racist

go fucking fuck yourselves

The alt-right is a reaction to an action, they started it so they can cry when it gets dished back at them.

Why don't you?

i fail to see how gays blacks and trans people advocate ethnic genocide

>Transexuals
Mentally ill people who are trying to force us to accept their delusions as reality
>Blacks
Rampant crime and openly hostile ot us and our way of life.
>Gays
Promoters of degenerate behavour and are being used to attack our societies.

i don't hate gay or trans people. even when they get annoying, i can ignore them. also gay people can be fun and creative and traps are cute

not that bothered about wogs most of the time either. they get uppity and screechy but basically i know they're mostly just doing it because they can get away with it. the racism of lowered expectations bothers me sometimes.

mainly i just hate muslims
oh god i fucking hate them

Trans mental illness don't endorse a mental illness that is a bad idea. Just around.
Gay culture is just fucking degenerate. Gays spread aids, molest kids, can't reproduce, list goes on

you fail a lot in life, but that doesn't stop you from coming here and posting stupid shit does it.

doesnt stop you either i see

>Additon
I have no issue with blacks but black cultra I think is the issue.

I feel bad for trans people tbqh and wish there was a cure for them

>this delusion

I don;t want to fuck men because I'm not gay. I don't want to fuck a fankenstinian abomination - enough said. I don't want to fuck blacks because I'm not into that and want my children to look like me.

yet a thread on the subject compelled you to open and read its contents

What does that have to do with my post in any way? Did you not come here for a discussion?

You're missing the point, the ideas themselves are irrelevant. The problem is that one group constantly demands that the other group should tolerate and except their ideas without reciprocation. If they didn't want us to shit all over them with our genocidal memes they shouldn't have demanded that grade school children learn about anal fisting and force Christian bakers to accept gay marriage. The tables have turned, now bake the triple layer Hitler swastika cake before I sue your faggot LGBT bakery for discrimination.

subconsciously you want to but cant due to various reasons and it makes you bittet that you cant fit into even those segments of society

We all love based black men.

We like real trans people like Blaire Whit but no trans trenders like Bruce Jenner or that gingers have souls guy. We hate gays, lesbians are fine. We hate some black people for the same reason Stalin hated Germans they invaded our country and raped our women.

Agreed we like based anyone

Thanks for your input armchair psychologist.

Here's mine: You're a faggot OP who is physically incapable of not sucking dicks because you were dropped on your head as a child a bullied relentlessly in school. You also want to kill your father and fuck your mother.

im sad to hear how your childhood went user, truly am

you mean the typical confederate

>I know you are but what am I
Have you even finished school yet?

ot

take your anti pyschotics and take a nap

>muh rape culture

I don't need them bacuse I don't want to commit suicide unless I can cut my own dick off.

You have bad hearing then.

Gays and blacks (along with their jewish enablers) are destroying this country. You can't talk about it on the rest of the Web so we have to congregate here anonymously to discuss the true issues plaguing society

honest advice find a old hippy or vet that smokes weed and start smoking it with em

the south destroyed theirselves

>You would see the world my way if only you literally doped yourself silly
Weed is such a meme.

Is this a problem for you because of their skin color? Are you a racist?

whats wrong with that user? you grew up with the internet, if its a meme then its worth trying

What's wrong with it is it's retarded. Weed, especially in the weak minded, just makes you lazy, hungry, and open to indoctrination.

humanity in a nutshell

No, just cheese-brained stoners.

I wouldn't mind these people if they didn't always brag about how special they are
With them it's always the same shit when they want their asses kissed

whatever you say user keep doing the same thing youre doing now then

Wrong, they represent everything that is wrong with the west

Trans are delusional fucks who believe they can change their sex and everyone will just accept them, not caring that some people find is offensive, morally wrong, and against god

Gays are nothing more than drugged up sex feins that have no intentions of settling down, raising a family of a future generation. They rather waste away their youth and gloat about how much of a hedonist they are. They also spread diseases.

Blacks are ignorant and will forever be under neither whites. Blacks are been in America just as long as whites and yet have lower IQs, high crime rate, and preforms worst than any of the other races than came after. They rather bitch and get hand outs

>niggers
>people

only one.

Keep being a walking example of why I'm right.

sure will

get gas'd

You will reply to this post as getting the last word in is the only hollow victory you can attempt to scrape from this exchange.

ill try to include hotboxing in the near future thanks for the suggestion

No society accepts mental illness.

it does when you turn it into a profit.

Alright OP, let me tell about the real problem...

two crows facing each other and a hooded guy inbetween them (he looks angry)

now what?

>he doesn't see it
How does the fluoride in your water taste, user?

was not looking at it this way,
my question still need an answer.

Two PigBirds looking to the sky while 2 preachers tell them they're going to heaven

I dont hate gay and trans people I just don't care about them at all and I think they get an awful lot of exposure for 2% of the population.

The gay mafia are a disgusting loud tiny minority who need to shut the fuck up,

I don't hate them, but I do think they need treatment instead of encouragement. Encouragement of degeneracy is only further proof the answer to the JQ is correct

>I do think they need treatment
>high velocity medical lead applied to the brain.

>are you a racist

If I had the power I'd put a ten inch hole straight through the chest of every non-White "person" stinking up the rest of my planet. But that's beside the point, don't demand special rights and privileges without being willing to give up something else in return.

You stupid nigger