Afgani all-girl robotics team denied entry won't be able to compete

Oh no, that sucks

And?Are we suppose to give a shit about it?

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN
i hate these non-news. also what's worse than an article on fucking tweets?

>Afghanistan natives
>robotics

Aren't most Afghanis literally cave men? And aren't 100% of Afghani women uneducated? Nothing about this seems even remotely believable

Sounds like that's the fault of the robotics competition for not considering the current political climate.

They were probably going to build a robot bomb to kill infidels.

Welp I'm now a cruz missile

>muslim
>women
damn that's so politically correct

not politics, sage

that's too bad, I'm sure there would've been some explosive battles

only 17% of the some 14.5 million Afghani women can read

Coll robot Aisha! Want to bring it to the white house?

WELL TOO FUCKING BAD!

Nice robot Pashmena, why don't you come by the whitehouse and shove it up your own cunt

Afghanistan is full of people who want to kill us, so no, fuck off and I'm not sorry.

lol

They pretty good at making HME and bombs

Wow that robot in the picture looks like it would give DARPA a run for their money I can't believe racist Drumpf would let us miss out on such advanced technologies

Fake news

Article auto-summary:
>“Robotics is very, very new in Afghanistan.” She says when the girls first heard the bad news about their visas, “they were crying all the day.” While the State Department won't comment on the visa denials (those records are confidential), recent numbers suggest it's pretty tricky to get a travel visa from Afghanistan to the U.S. According to State Department records, in April 2017, the country gave out just 32 of the B1/B2 brand of business travel visas the girls were trying for.
>On competition day, they'll be across the globe, home in Herat, cheering on their brand new creation from more than 7,000 miles away (though the girls will be video conferencing in briefly to see their machine, no visa required.) Other teams from Iraq, Iran and Sudan were all able to secure their travel visas for the competition – and roughly 95% of FIRST global teams will be able to attend.

Good. It's working. President Trump delivers on another promise.

Agree. The do NOT have any constitutional rights to enter the country, to say they do is just plain wrong.

Travel ban is working as intended

I can't wait till the Supreme Court officially rules that it's constitutional rather than this temporary upholding.

They might as well have already
Their only problems were banning people with legit claims here, everything else they allowed

agreed. travel ban in effect

they have retarded brains anyway. no loss at all

Leftists will all be like: "Oh, there's a few educated sandnigger mudslimes who can't enter the country? Quick, we must open the gates and let potential pedos, rapists and terrorists flood our country!!"

thank you for your sacrifice of reading the shit article

Har

We all know they are going to get in. Trump will get shit for the initial denial but won't get credit when he cucks.

oh no they were a sure thing to win it too

JEJ

Who cares, they'd just get btfo by the top 20ish NA teams that dominate every year anyway.