Should my new AR be 50. Beowulf or 458 Socom

Should my new AR be 50. Beowulf or 458 Socom

.357 Sig or GTFO

czechd

357 sig is not even a rife round. Your trying to shill me with a smaller round. I see you jewish tricks

PCCs are based. 6.8 spc though if you need to be a hipster faggot. whats wrong with .308?

Go to /k/ faggot

Are there .338 lapua uppers?

This is generally a bolt action caliber

thank you captain obvious

.45-70, while we're suggesting dumb calibers they may or may not make AR-15s in

.700 Nitro Express

What the hell is wrong with 7.52? Why do you like paying so much for ammo?

>ar

Enjoy your range toy

>AR
>Range toy

que

Why not get a good caliber instead?

458 socom. Beowulf is harder to come by, and reloading supplies for 458 are cheaper.

If you meant .762 by 51 i already have a .308

5.56 NATO so you can raid military stockpiles in the Civil War II.

>locking yourself into wasting money on meme rounds

How about an AR-7
.22 ftw

6.5 creedmoor.

458 SOCOM by a long shot, it's SAAMI spec'ed. I am about to buy a 458 upper as soon as I find a good deal.

>.50 meme or .458 meme

just stick with 5.56 you fudd

Numbers noted

Blackout.

>it's SAAMI spec'ed.

That's what they use when herding reindeer in Lapland?

buy a milsurp instead

Not to knock the ar-7 but if you have an ar-15 you can just change to bcg to fire .22

22lr

6.5 Creedmoor

same. Beowulf was design to smash through engine blocks at close to very close distances for law enforcement and the occupation of iraq

If some one makes a beowulf thread what makes you think 22 long rifle is acceptable.

Think of it as kind of like open source. Anybody can manufacture 458 SOCOM parts and ammo and label it. To sell anything 50 Beowulf you have to get permission and pay royalties to the snowflake that invented it so parts and ammo are rare and expensive.

which caliber offers rounds suited for penetrating walls and car doors?

.458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf just does the same thing where you could reload with a heavier bullet but still same difference. Honestly tho .308/7.62x51 NATO will do the same job.

The rifle is cuter :3

Any. Car doors stop nothing and sheet rock walls stop nothing. Any caliber you buy, even .17 will penetrate.