ALT RIGHT CARDS FOUND EVERYWHERE

I've been monitoring these alt-right cards. they've been distributed and reported by local media in seven different states. here is the newest report from a couple days ago.

A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind.

Media calls the symbol a "swastika" clearly they're retarded because its a jera rune..

3newsnow.com/news/local-news/navy-veteran-victim-of-hate-crime-in-downtown-omaha

to show you how many places this card has been spotted just google search alt-right card. It's everywhere

Faggot holding one of the cards

Am I supposed to care about this
Alt-kike and trs jewmixers are just profiting of of wanna be white nationalists

>smashing window
>for profit

choose one

Oy vey!

Bumpin dis becaus we need moah goyi- guys puttin these cawds awound!

>implying that's not a false flag by a rabbi

thats a lot of rabbis

A nigger threw a stack of these at me in Philadelphia

oy gevalt on ah G-ds chosen wouldn evah do such a thing!

was his name axel

>stormcucks appropriating aspie culture from Sup Forums

This is why shit needs to be trademarked and copywritten.

>some niglets smash window
>/ourguy/ walks by
>sees smashed window
>leaves card to convert owner of recently blacked car

for you

I can't wait when the 20 year old trust fund activist and his brown and black pets are found vandalizing property and leaving these cards. Bonus points if he's (((them)))

>Jewish false flag detected

Shill pleasew

There's two sides to this scenario.
With Chicago on the brink of chimpout these cards could be used to make the idiot masses side with us depending on if said chimpout happens.
On the downside this could all just be a kike shill to make the right wing look bad again.

>ONLY JEWS WANT TO EXPAND THE RIGHT! REMEMBER EVER SINCE HILLARY SAID ALT-RIGHT WE HAVE TO PRETEND LIKE WE DONT EXIST ANY MORE! ONLY JEWS TRY TO RECRUIT PEOPLE!!

>dailystormer

Kek

Straight up saying "there aren't enough whites" is too fringe for normies, it'll trip their "that's offensive!" switch and they won't regard the information. That being said, it doesn't really matter; you look at how fringe left ideasdisgusts normies one year, then within a decade they're normal talking points. "Making the right look bad" is a mostly fake concept

>supporting stormfront

Conspiracy theory tier hucklebucks, half that site is FBI/NSA/CIA workers baiting stupid people to commit arrestable offenses. Sup Forums is a vastly better resource to utilize to support white rights and culture.

>thinks the fbi, etc don't monitor Sup Forums and collect ip addresses on the daily

Eli is doing God's work

Not so fast there, schlomo

>TRS, Mike (((Enoch)))
>Daily Stormer, (((weev)))
>white nationalism is good for the Jews
Ok

How utterly autistic.

Okay, first of all, let's stop using the term "alt-right" because you're stating facts - you don't need to associate a fucking label with that.

Secondly, don't direct people to fashy faggy websites. If you're wanting people to join you, get them curious and have them do their own research.

thirdly, don't associate Trump with this - I dread to think he'd ever associate himself with you autists.

Here's a remake:
>black card
>white writing
"United States of America"
"1950 - 90% white"
"2017 - 60% white"

That's. It.

If you do that, not only does that grab the attention of those who actually give a shit about the sudden drop, but that also grabs the attention of the faggots who actually support your 60% status - which is free advertisement awareness nonetheless.

If you absolutely must link them somewhere, don't give them a site - again, let them do their own fking research. Simply put on the reverse side:
>"Sup Forums"
Those faggots will wind up here, spend a few hours having a chuckle and then probably fuck off to your fashy websites.

Note that they don't use altright.com. They're probably going for more edge, but I wouldn't use it either - too click-baity. If I were writing one of these I'd use

theshitlordhub
blogspot
co
uk

Yeah I agree, though people might be turned off by the silliness of 90% of this site. I think a link to a static site full of redpills might be better.

the archive on the card is basically a list of hatefacts with citations

Oh man, where did I see it? But anyway, /every/ race, when presented with 'facts' that other races were growing in proportion to theirs, got more racist.

I'm surprised the card didn't have a link to Sup Forums's NatSoc general, it's that edgy.

This shit is cringeworthy and doesn't help at all.

Some of you don't know how to fucking redpill.

You can't go full 1488 off the bat with stupid little flyers, posters or cards.

I lobe how shitlibs clutch their pearls thinking the alt-right or anyone against mass imigration is going to ethnic cleanse America of brown people, as they ethnic cleans America of white people explicitly.

Yeah it's high time preference. It satisfies the "we're here fuck you!" impulse but doesn't think a step or two beyond that.

I actually think a link to ramzpaul's channel and maybe some Jared Taylor would be a good starting point.

This is clearly an SJW card.

It's a false flag, obviously.

Nah, this looks pretty legitimate to me.

The actual fakes/false flags are much more obvious.

>Nah, this looks pretty legitimate to me.
"A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind."

>The actual fakes/false flags are much more obvious.
"A former naval DINDU gets his window shattered and the card is left behind."

Daily Stormer is not Stormfront tho

They're very different

This is shit made up by media hungry so called "minorities"
Nobody would leave their card at the scene of a crime

Isn't that the symbol for shekels?

humor is obviously a much better starting tactic for redpilling

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN