MEXISHITS BTFO!!! YOU STARTED THE WAR!

>"An envoy of the United States repaired to Mexico with full powers to adjust every existing difference. But though present on Mexican soil by agreement between the two Governments, invested with full powers, and bearing evidence of the most friendly dispositions, his mission has been unavailing. The Mexican Government not only refused to receive him or listen to his propositions, but after a long-continued series of menaces have at last invaded our territory and shed the blood of our fellow-citizens on our own soil."

>"Five days after the date of Mr. Slidell's note General Herrera yielded the Government to General Paredes without a struggle, and on the 30th of December resigned the Presidency. This revolution was accomplished solely by the army, the people having taken little part in the contest; and thus the supreme power in Mexico passed into the hands of a military leader."

>"But now, after reiterated menaces, Mexico has passed the boundary of the United States, has invaded our territory and shed American blood upon the American soil. She has proclaimed that hostilities have commenced, and that the two nations are now at war."

>"As war exists, and, notwithstanding all our efforts to avoid it, exists by the act of Mexico herself, we are called upon by every consideration of duty and patriotism to vindicate with decision the honor, the rights, and the interests of our country."

This wasn't a land grab, you killed Americans on our own soil and had been doing this for over two decades. This was a war you started and a war we finished.

And what is happening today? Mexicans killing Americans and acting like this land is theirs. I think we need a Mexican-American War II.

dmwv.org/mexwar/documents/polk.htm

Give us back California and Arizona. You can keep New Mexico and Texas.

In fact, you guys complain about Cuckifornia so much, you should be happy to get rid of it. Only we can fix it.

No take all of cali Arizona and new mexico(NM has always been majority hispanic. But just take all the non whites you guys handle them better oh and Jews too.

No

Or how about you give us your land since you can't seem to control yourselves?

No let them take all the non whites and cali az nm.

What? No. Why would we give you anything? Your country only exists because of our continued mercy, if anything you should become a US territory.

Why do you want more land? You barely can handle the little you have

Says the guy with a Reality TV star as a president

Really don't care for you Mexicans, no mattter who you want to point fingers at. Suck my dick, because you will be when we're forced to "liberate" you from your own narco state creation.

A reality star that is worth more than your pathetic country. A reality star that wants you to fuck off.

Mexico:
>No blacks
>No Muslims
>No white trash
>No Jews
>No degeneracy

We don't want to go to your fucked up country anyway

THEN WHY DO YOU?!

>Spics are happy to get rid of land they considered worthless
>White people actually do something with the land, build cities and create wealth
>eyyy esse, iz mine si?
LOL

>No white trash
Yea, but you have Mexicans instead.

That's funny considering Hispanics are the ones ruining it.

It's looking hot in Mexico

Mexico could not have any chance
nuclear bombs: 0
outnumbered
dependent of foreign arms technology

Yeah sure.. look how "Hispanic" our president is

Looks pretty spic to me. Point?

We don't. You guys just think everyone from El Salvador and Honduras are Mexican

looks pretty hispanic to me...plus why do you guys want your land back? You can't even do anything with the place you already have

Why would they give you back land which never belonged to you in the first place.

Comanche are the only people who have that right.

Our president had a hot wife before yours

Your people continuously come into this country and wreck the place while waving your flag on our soil. Why can't you just stay in Mexico?

Better idea. We wipe out your country, take over the land, and build a better wall to the south.

That man is not even hispanic. Hispanics are white Spaniards. Cuba has most of them.

I want to go back to the 1800s.....

is this incest

>having none of those things
>still have all the problems of having those things

This is why we want you out.

>My wife is less hot than the First Lady but at least I have my c- wait no I don't, the only reason I'm in "power" in Mexico is because of my drug money connections
You tried.

He looks hispanic. Definitely not white according to european standards.

All is moot until white genetic lineage is placed at the forefront. In the 1840s this was taken for granted, now the ONLY war is to establish a white lineage only area similar to israel

Ah yes, revisionism and united statian "moral" high horse behavior. Americans din do nuffin after illegally settling in Texas, bringing slavery (forbidden in Mexico) then stealing it then acting like it was nothing same with the other northern territories. It was also a masonic plan with help from people from both sides, read the secret destiny of america by manly p hall. Doesn't matter really. The stolen land will burn with nuclear fire in the very near future.

You keep what you kill. Put up or shut up pussies, we're waiting for your laughable "reconquest"

Fuck off

You Mexishits will say anything to justify how it is still your land despite losing a war and killing our people and acting like it's our fault.

die you beaner piece of shit you fucking nothing

No mexican deserves to live.

people don't know this? I thought this was common knowledge.

Yes, she is his mom.