Question on transgendereds

Sup. Wondering what you guys think if transgendereds, once they have the "bottom surgery" done? I never met one in person. Would a normal person think its really a girl?

Why am I asking? I met a girl on tinder who you would say from her photos is a solid 9/10. Looks smoking hot. She wants to meet up at the free Canada Day concert we're both going to. But said before need to make sure I'm cool with "the trans thing".

I beat around the bush a bit but she saw where I was going with it and wrote "and just so you know, yep, I've had bottom surgery and it went very well ;)"

So, is the results of this surgery and whatever was done to her voice going to be that I wouldnt have known she was trans if she didn't tell me?

Torn whether or not I should go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2949937/
bdd.iocdf.org/professionals/prevalence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The man-made vagina must be regularly attended to lest the body seal it like a wound. A horrible, scabarous wound. It is going to be unhealthy for you to put your pecker in that, son.

Plz just fucking kill yourself instead OP

But does it look like a vagina? Or is it just look a big open cut they let heal over? Is it moist like a vagina? Does it have all the outer flaps and clit like a vagina?

Disregard surgical roasties (What do we even call that? Imitation roastie?) - only go with dickgirls

so far, there is no solution for Man Knuckles and spread of palm from thumb to pinky.

if you're worried it's trans, check the hands

fuck him dude

ya make sure to fill up that grotesque mutilated cock turned inside out full of cum

>leaf thread

Are the "dickgirls" legally considered women? Like to be a woman don't you technically need to get trans surgury? I'm asking if there is a chance you could meet a "dickgirl" on a place where everyone is supposed to be a real "girl"?

>is it moist like a vagina?
No, hence why every MTF tranny requires manual lubing before sex
>But does it look like a vagina?
Modern surgery, yes it can look surprisingly realistic. Vaginas themselves come in plenty of different looks, and modern surgery mimics it pretty well.
>Does it have all the outer flaps and clit like a vagina?
Afaik they use scrotal tissue to sculpt flabs / labia, or something approaching it, and the penile tissue is split open and inverted and I think part of it (the area on the underside where your frenulum is) is placed in the approximate location of where the head of the clit would be.

If you are desperate get a blowy, otherwise just stay the hell away.

>does it look like a vagina
no
>does it have outer flaps and clit like a vagina
no

I have no idea.

Judging by the fact that this person could afford this surgery - and that they're attending some useless fucking convention to celebrate the most mediocratic stain on the northern hemisphere - I'm assuming that they are, in fact, highly wealthy. You could jew your way into a good and bouncy relationship, but I'm telling you right now that that shit gets old.

Be wise and find yourself a nice poor, working girl who doesn't look like shit. She'll give you children and rear a house with you. You can own some property and become your own farmer. And her pussy won't need to be stitched up time and time again.

Nothing will change the fact that you're fucking a man. No matter how much mental gymnastics you apply, you're still fucking a dude.

>user are you OK with the trans thing?

Hold on let me check with Sup Forums

KeK I'm going to make an app WWPD What would Sup Forums do?

> Canada

He's a fucking man. The word is "he".

How fucking desperate are you

>Would a normal person think its really a girl
born with womb = girl
no womb = boy
that is a biological fact. Anything else is science denial.

So it would be the same consistency and as dry as the skin on the side of your dick/your balls? It wouldnt be pink like a real pussy? Wouldnt it look super weird , not at all like a pussy?

If its all closed up, so just a slit, i guess it would look okay. With a lot of loob it prolly would feel good

>leaf
>wants to fuck a tranny
why am I not surprised.

this shouldn't be hard to do, actually. just table data look-ups, clean and minimal UI. do it open source and let other devs use it for other websites. get enough pulls and forks and you could probably put some kind of photo comparison feature.

>Judging by the fact that this person could afford this surgery
LOL. Gov pays for it. I even asked how much it cost and she said they paid her to travel somewhere to get it done. Paid for her tits too.

I thought she was thinner than this.

In leaf land your gender is determined entirely by how you feel. In fact, the bait picture you used in the OP is a photo of someone who is legally a man in your country
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

Fucking nigger faggot what the hell does this have to do with pol/? Go to b/ where they love shemales so damn much. I swear retards like you think just because you browse pol/ that apparently it's your personal blog or some shit

OP. its not going to be a vagina or anything even close. Go find a real woman and leave the mentally ill to rot in despair by themselves.

despite the hysteria on Sup Forums there is hardly any trannies in canada.

I was just going to randomly put KYS or BASED for every answer

REALLY LEAF? AND YOU WANT TO BE AROUND THIS TAX GOBBLING DICKMONSTER? JUST SAY NO. CAPS LOCK SO YOU CAN READ MY EMOTIONS

>In fact, the bait picture you used in the OP
Haha yep. Didnt think anyone would pick up on that one but I even seen pics of her (Laura Southern) ID before.

She's not really a tranny man or whatever , she just did it to be a troll , show how gullible the people at the driver license office were .

it does not look like a vagina and most people who have that surgery done regret it, often to the point of committing suicide

google it you fool

Show us a couple of the tinder pics.

I'm so far down that I would fuck anything at this point

easy to do, but it wouldnt be hard to keep a database going. also, a spectrum running from Based to KYS would be better.

She's down with the thiccness

Can we start calling trannies "nu-males" and "nu-females"

Have fun smashing Becky with your pecker in an open wound.

no for 2 reasons:

>they are not human

>"nu-male" is the scientific term for the colloquial "cuck" title

She's probably just fucking around with you, it's just a chick trying to "trick" you to see if you are tolerant.

Great Idea, perhaps I'll expand it. Sup Forums magic 8ball

For MtF transgenders, instead of giving them estrogen and testosterone blockers, what they should do is give them a shitload of testosterone. The reason they are transgender is because their brains are partially feminized. The testosterone might de-feminize their brains.

Looked up this picture for you, so you don't have to suffer as I did.

I think this looks pretty terrible BUT ill post another pic of different vaginas, its not wildly off the mark.

Actually this would solve it.

Compare against this, variety of normal vags.

>yep, I've had bottom surgery and it went very well ;)

She's got legs like a draenei.... her calves stick out farther than her ass.

do you watch Silicon Valley? someone affiliated with the production made the featured "not a hotdog" app. ill try and find the article on HN. might be some valuable code therein and it is all on GitHub.

ideally, you'd want 3 options: text input, JPG/PNG input, and native photo input. obviously, starting with text is easiest and would be a lot of fun. more downloads in the app store means more eyes on the code means more input for bug fixes, scaling, etc.

try to avoid out-and-out racism, sexism, and other -isms in favor of subtle jabs. it is funnier to tease, and it will make people think.

it would be cool if this was 4chainz next big app after the crypto one.

It looks and feels like a wallet user. They don't self-lubricate. It's literally an open wound. They need to stretch it with dilators regularly or it will close. An asshole is closer to a vagina than that thing.

great plan if you're a nigger

they can look decent
but would you enjoy a surgically created pussy?

post his pics

brap

Hot but kike.

>Would a normal person think its really a girl?
No

THIIIICC

It's probably too late, brain sex differentiation occurs in the womb. Also any hormone therapy is hard on the heart. The answer is just telling them to live with the body they have like everyone else. Gender dysphoria self-resolves in like 90% cases and most of them just end up gay.

THIS IS A NON-ISSUE

They feel that their sexual orientation determines who you are, not the body. Thiss I believe makes them think that they have somehow the right to be judged on their on terms, not dick/vagina.
Fucking sudoku for all of them.

Trannies aren't fucking human.

No, you have meat hole.

No, it's pretty clearly schizophrenia in many cases.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2949937/
bdd.iocdf.org/professionals/prevalence/

Unless you treat the root cause, they will continue to feel broken and out of place. It's the mental state that's the problem, not a chemical imbalance.

There are countless men that have estrogen imbalances and T deficiencies as a result, but the vast majority of them don't consider themselves "trans".

Look at the pegs and shoulders user, my brain would short circuit.

That pretty much looks like a pussy. Consider my orig question answered :) ... I am gonna be drunk, just met her, its not like I will lick it.

another leaf walks the Trudeau path

S

watch this before you lick it:

It's a man that got his dick chopped off and wears a wig. If you smash that you're gay.

go and tell me if it smells different than a normal woman after all the fruity soap and perfume and estrogen they must still have man musk

why does it look and move like it has downs?

why are you asking pol if you're gonna dissapoint her no matter what?

source ?

Found this on her FB. This the the most "guy-ish" one by far. No make up/glasses.

isn't whats special about trannies is that they have dicks which allows me to relate to them in such a way? if they started getting pussies that's just weird.. i'd take a tranny with a dick anyday over a weird surgical pussy

It's a wound, use your fucking brain.

I don't give a fuck bro. Its Canada Day, I'm fucking her and deleting her number. LMAO, I sure as fuck am not going to be "dating" a transgendered.

Do you ass-fuck them? Or just get sucked?

i just hope you come back at some point and give details about how this was the worst choice of your life

>Her

Dude, it looks like when the kids in the hall would dress in drag.

reminds me of this

me irl

i hope you are trolling leaf

No surgery is going to change smaller but noticeable things like a deeper voice, fattier fingers, or natural male body odor.
I find that once I find out someone is trans, I can't help but really notice the small attributes that make them the gender they were born with.

>thinking that this somehow makes you better than them
7000 keks

Post moar of Lauren's legs pls.

none, i'm str8 but hypothetically if i liked a transgender person and found her face/body attractive enough i'd date them and do all the things i'd do with a girrrl

>transgenders who get their dick cutoff and boobs and don't spend money on facial reconstruction turn me off

Honestly the biggest thing would just be other people finding out. I'm basically viewing it like fucking an ugly girl. Easy fuck off tinder. Doesnt mean ill be seen buying them dinner, going to a movie , whatever else.

>typical leaf

>solid 9/10
>looks smoking hot
What the hell, did you forgot to add "-" before that 9? I'd like to think you are joking, but since you are a leaf, I can't be sure anymore.

You are about to fuck a man in the open wound.

The fact that you're even asking, its best that you marry this thing and not further spread your genes.

Nice talking to you

That shit is excruciating to think about. Idk why they wouldn't just keep their dicks and etc.

I hope youre not serious OP

You can see the fucking facial hair. That's a manly face op.

big dick trannies aren't so bad, don't you just want go down on that girls meat stick?