Why do jews push women-hating on Sup Forums?

You know they're doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because high-school weeaboos are the only demographic group stupid enough to think that being a MGTOW fag is a better choice than improving themselves?

Reminder that modern women will cuck even a 9/10 guy by fucking a 10/10 guy in the toilet workplace one day, and you'll never be one the wiser.

>letting your wife work
serves you right

>the toilet workplace

I'm confused. Are you referring to a toilet factory?

Dunno what's happening but I've become super dyslexic in the past year. Brain damage from Sup Forums I guess.

>black women

Anyway if you can't keep your wife's hypergamy in check then you don't have anyone to blame but yourself when she fucks a coworker in the toilet factory.

Same reason they push man hating on women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

> Latino is a race

Based Asians

That will only work if you are in a conservative neighbourhood and she has conservative girlfriends (and I mean very socially conservative). Even if you 'red pill' some liberal woman into agreeing with right-wing view-points, the moment the going gets tough or life is a bit monotone its really easy for her to take the female black pill and get convinced by harlot friends into cheating or wrecking the marriage.

There is a woman question and it needs to be answered. Traditionalism is the only accurate understanding of women's place. Putting them in that place does not constitute hatred. Understanding that women are inferior does not constitute hatred (that's a leftist canard). Until society stops presenting as a mate competition that erodes the capacity for betas to get along and build civilization, then social discord will be inevitable.

IMO kikes are unquestionably playing both sides. The ENTIRE MGTOW vs Marriage debate is controlled opposition. MGTOW says "real men do what's best for them and marriage isn't what's best" and Marriagefags say "real men do what's best for their people, the current state of marriage as a game of Russian Roulette can be beaten if you just alpha your wife". Both of those are bullshit, men don't settle for choosing between themselves and their people.

Choose a third position.

>25000 respondents
cool

>Even if you 'red pill' some liberal woman into agreeing with right-wing view-points, the moment the going gets tough or life is a bit monotone its really easy for her to take the female black pill and get convinced by harlot friends into cheating or wrecking the marriage.

Basically what I'm getting from this is that you have less charisma than the average forty-something Sex and the City-wannabe divorcee.

Also this has nothing, not a thing to do with left-wing and right-wing.

>assuming women hate Sup Forums
Why should I give a shit? Are they going to come and contribute with their thoughtful ideas? Maybe, but then again I wouldn't know they're a woman if they do that.

The only time you know a woman on Sup Forums is a woman is when she posts to soc because shes a depressed sociopath.

They try to break our spirit and our will to live on in the future any way they can. Jews literally worship the devil so are you really surprised they try to normalize the unnatural for us goyim?

Artificial wombs will soon make it possible to reproduce without women. MGTOW is not about destroying the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

...I genuinely feel bad for you. I can't imagine unironically thinking this; the world must be so dark to you. You are loved, user, okay? There are people in your life that love you

>25000 responses
>an accurate representation of the country
Really made me think

reminder that this dude is probably 17

Rules for Radicals.

Cause the Men & Women of the same Tribe to hate eachother so they won't breed & seek out foreign Mates.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Reproduce without women

Literal CRETIN detected
Mgtow and woman hating is just an inversion of feminism, i.e it accomplished the exact same goal of forever destroying a society by gender infighting

I unironcally believe that women can be asked for as much personal responsibility as a dog but just OP undebunable statistic proves , women especially WhITE aren't the problem

Kikes and their globalist shabbos goy lackeys , useful idiot libshits are
They are poisoning minds and wrecking western civ

>Choose a third position.
What third position can you take that is a winning move against the Jew?

>be a cuck and get married
Then you will get cucked and divorce raped by (((lawyers))) that will milk you dry

>find a redpilled wife, and man up and put women in their place
Not enough redpilled women to go around. The entire legal system revolves around catering to women, so putting women in their place is legally impossible.

>wait for some technology, like artificial wombs or genetically engineering women
This could work in the long term, but the Jews might try to hijack or ban these technologies to sit their own ends

>do nothing
Then your genes will die out and nothing will change

women aren't inferior tho

there is no real metric of inferiority or superiority, it's just you projecting your own fear of loneliness onto the women who have rejected you

I know countless men who have been dragged through divorce courts and cheated on. I'm not saying you can't find a woman who is loyal to you, but in modern society its an exception. My sister is a leftie and rents out rooms from a house to other lefty women. I've met them and their boyfriends, and they seem perfectly happy and in love. Yet my sister has told me that ALL of them have cheated on their boyfriends at one point or another. I have a friend who is an immoral womanizer, and he has slept with quite a few women who are married, have kids, or in relationships.

I was at a party 6 months ago where a bunch of highly educated women were discussing how you should open up a relationship only after a couple of years so the guy doesn't ditch you -- so you can enjoy love and 'healthy sexuality' at the same time. This affects even hyper-traditionalist cultures. I had a central-Asian flatmate in whose culture women had to be virgins at marriage, yet he would bring those girls to our flat and anal them, and once showed me a wedding picture of one of the girls I had seen and made fun of the guy marrying her. Humans are extremely intelligent and good at lying. I myself have bumped into a used condom in an ex's rubbish bin and never saw anything off in her behaviour -- and btw I don't have trouble getting laid or making relationships last so I'm not just autistically screeching here.

>Traditionalism is the only accurate understanding of women's place.
In clearer terms, the reinstatement of norms, laws and enforcement that ensure the traditional marriage is strong, loyal, patriarchal and beneficial to man and fatherland. It's nothing new, in fact, it's the oldest thing under the sun.

>projecting
>fear
>loneliness
>women who have rejected you
Now what sort of person argues like this I wonder

>I know countless men who have been dragged through divorce courts and cheated on.

Passive voice says it all here.

You don't find loyal women, you make women loyal.

someone who gets laid

According to exit polls the majority of white women voted Trump

>I was at a party 6 months ago where a bunch of highly educated women were discussing how you should open up a relationship only after a couple of years so the guy doesn't ditch you

Openly talking about the most degenerate shit in public must've been an exclusively american thing

Ven in cuckmoney even a woman opened her mouth about this other than her closest friend, she'd be socially ruined and everyone would stare at her like a freak

God, you're embarrassing

>43% of White Women voted against the interests of themselves, their husbands, and their children

This is why I only date Asian wimenz. Yes I know Asians also vote heavily Democratic, but at least they do so for their own self-interest.

There is no logic/reason in how White Women vote, just pure mental illness and self-loathing.

Einer der Anwesenden war Deutsch, und meine Schwester lebt in Berlin.

Americans don't say "rubbish bin" or "flatmate" you fucking retard.

>ancap sports bra
>kang
No.

>In clearer terms, the reinstatement of norms, laws and enforcement that ensure the traditional marriage is strong, loyal, patriarchal and beneficial to man and fatherland. It's nothing new, in fact, it's the oldest thing under the sun.
Then the question becomes: How do you reinstate traditional gender roles? There are too many cucks to legally do it now. The only way I can see is to wait until Muslims or religious fundamentalists become the majority.

to take the heat off their greasy noses

Yeppir.

because the narrative that all women are whores must be pushed just as hard as the all men on here are betas. Can't be having women (of which at least 40% of /pols user are god honest actual women) and men especially younger ones not affected by the brainwashing realizing that they all want the same things and it's not what the globalist jews are pushing

Jews push all kinds of hate 24/7 everywhere. Because they are filled with hate.

Jews are like evil you know? not cute evil, more like pedophile-rapist-serial-killer evil.