Ancestry thread

lel

you have to go back

pls no bully

my parents are cousins so it kind of mess up my genealogic tree is a mess.

lol i messed up my post too

what is that weird tribal flag?

template

Amazaigh, I believe, mate.

Kabylie, a berber tribe.

>
disgusting

> Otto de Sleben, Crusader
fake

Berbers are non-Arab white.

how do you know?

t. fellow muslim kabyle here. how are you

what a waste

>those descriptions.
Thanks man. I had a good chuckle.

Weak b8.

Even weaker b8.

Berbers are not white by any stretch of the imagination. Theres a very select few with white-ish features but most of could easily be mistaken for arab and have mixed arabic blood.

Speaking of mixed blood, holy shit I hope you're trolling.

Stay where you are.
Germany is your home :)

Statistically Kabylie are 1/3 blond, indicating they are a mix of Berbers and Vandals and thus more Germanic than you.

>Theres a very select few with white-ish features but most of could easily be mistaken for arab and have mixed arabic blood.
it's the opposite their non-white features come from their arabic blood

Go away nigger

The burden of proof is on you, you are claiming that you have a crusader ancestor, from fucking centuries ago

>communist Jews

Wow didn't see that one coming. Do you have to join the IDF to get Israeli citizenship?

STOP KILLING INNOCENT WHITES

I know my greatgrandparents are indigenous but they speak both mapundugun and aymara so i'm confused

>He was so autistic and weak that he got exempted from the draft 3 times or so
Fugg thats me

That guy's a Rhodesian, he lives in Harare or something and posts in South Africa threads.

There are no Communist Jews in my family tree.

do you have something against blacks?
are you a racist nazi jew?
kys
there is only one race, the human race

What are you confused about exactly? How a Mapuche ended up marrying a Bolivian?

>officer in the east german army
>not a communist

I think i've called two different frogs algerians and they backed down, were you one of them?

YOU have to go back.
And wtf why every french have berber blood ??

He was not Jewish, one of three non-Jews in my tree.

Since when do you have to prove anything in these threads? Every European probably has a bunch of crusader ancestors. My great aunt did all the research. It's clear that we have some ancestors in the von Schlieben family and that the first guy mentioned with that name was a knight named Otto, who fought at Akko. Whether he was a direct ancestor or not can only be guessed.

Zidane impregnated all your women

שתי סבתות וסבא יהודים עם עיניים ירוקות\כחולות?
נדיר עד בלתי אפשרי

هی ! رفیق How's life in Iran?

I have no idea how pure any of them were. If I did a genetic test I am probably not very Jewish.

stop writing in vril runes nazi jew

Also nobody in the family ever wanted to talk about him. He was kind of a mystery. Even at the end of the war, when Volksturm took children and the elderly into their ranks, he was exempted. I don't even know what his exact condition was.

My family has lived in ohio for centuries now and we will die in ohio

>parents are both doctors
How the hell are you not ultra-smart?

Hello Khomeiny !

מעניין. בחיים לא ראיתי דבר כזה

56% reporting (not memeing)

I married a Jewish women she made me remove my forskin. She left me 2 months later FUCK JEWS I LOST MY DICK SKIN FOR NOTHING!

Now, now.

>famous bushman
I have no idea what bushman is. You mean a forager?

bwhwahahhahaa

Don't let anyone tell you your hertiage is bad. I personally think it's awesome.

All banter aside I hope nobody who is mixed like you feels bad because of Sup Forumsposting

R8

Go back to Britain if you can

Fucking disgusting mestizo piece of shit

(Khoi)San's are bushmen
they live in Southern Africa

>famous bushmen

My baby, she's a Chippewa. She's a one of a kind.

kek'd

You do realize you weren't supposed to lose it, you were supposed to give her that non-Kashrut goy pork to piss her daddy off.

Your lineage makes my fucking skin crawl.

holy shit are you me?

Majority of maghrebis are berber. they see themselves as arab but they are ethnically berber even though they have arabic ancestry. Then you have some berbers like the kabyles who are mostly pure berbers which i think is why they look white.

>One epic grandpa
>One horrendous grandpa
What does your dad want to be?

gas the scots, brit war now

Fuck off Mugabe

Just came back from ohio, white trash galore, also, fuck paper mills

post yours, faggot.

sorry not sorry cletus

could be worse though. Of all the hispanic nations in America, I think Mexicans are capable of being some of the least shit.

you better not leave, sork. My fucking tax dollars are going to that education, you better be ready to reinvest.

How bad is immigration in Iceland?

>Stormed Omaha beach
>Neet piece of shit grandgrandson

user EMBRACE YOUR BLOOD.

TFW when you have 10% sandnigger and 10% berber dna (from sandnigger jews) alongside 20% of ashkenazi jews dna (but ok because it brought pure blue eyes to my lineage).

One half teutonic knights the other half north german vikings....
Pretty good breed if you ask me

My 23AndMe updated and it now says Im 0.2% jewish. It didnt say that before. The rest is north western European.

What do?

jesus you are all mixed

am I the only ethnically 100% pureblood Aryan Übermensch?

It used to have potential but then, you know, rust belt shit.

get the fuck outta there mate

You don't have a firm grasp on how genetics works, do you?

bravo!

>1/16 Finnish

I rate 1/EBIN.

Why not Prussian Junkers and Habsburg royalty? Sounds better.

I am not leaving the US for a while. I can't even go to Worst Korea as they elected some commie president

:')

Good. Use those surgical fingers to prop up out e-sports teams. We'll be importing you by the boatload like colleges import blacks.