I thought leafs were progressive? Why do they celebrate this racist colonizer day?

I thought leafs were progressive? Why do they celebrate this racist colonizer day?

This is just a reminder that shitskins will literally never, ever, be pleased no matter how much whites degrade themselves, destroy their own culture, and demand to be insulted.

The thing about social progressivism is it will never be enough for them. Trudeau opened the floodgates for mega progressivism with his cuddly feminism and pro-immigration.

People have tasted blood and they want more.

Reminder that
1. Most natives in North America died from diseases from Europe not by being shot and killed.
2. More native Americans died fighting each other with European guns than were killed by Europeans.

>shitskins
They dont care its the WHITE libtards that do crap like this.

These are EVERYWHERE here
I tried taking one down but they are glued on like hell, also I was feeling a bit conflicted about free speech but I still went for it, fuck it

We only just realized it was racist colonizer day.

We will be more somber and reflective next year... promise.

leafs are easily manipulated by virtue signalling
that's why weedman, the apex of every form of 'privilege' they decry was elected into office.

We didn't genocide the natives or own slaves. Shitskins are full of shit. This just shows no matter how "inclusive" you are, shitskins will still cry.

I fucking hate natives and niggers so much, they are always shitting on anglos. The only good shitskins are flips.

Do better leafs

I ripped one of these up using a pocket knife.

Fuck these people

It's funny that they seem to be attacking Justin T. Can you IMAGINE? How much of a crazed cuck would you need to be to actually make these people happy?

JT is almost the perfect cartoon caricature of a leftard, and he still isn't nearly left enough for these people.

That pretty much sums it up... they can never be happy, it's not possible to please them. Their issues are a psychological state, it's not a problem that can be addressed in the physical world.

>also I was feeling a bit conflicted about free speech but I still went for it, fuck it
Triggered much, my good bitches?

[exploring citizenship options in paternal homeland intensifies]

Wait, if this poster is implying what I think its implying, Canada will be giving white power a comeback.

Nah I wasn't triggered
I just think it's spreading toxic ideology in my town
I think that's pretty abhorrent

Do europeans let criminals into their country? I want a fresh non-cucked start.

Normal people would respond with their own poster
People who want a safe space chimp out and destroy private property

Friendly reminder that it is your solemn duty to write "GOOD" underneath any of these that you find.

Wow this poster is bullshit. Whites have been superior for way longer than 150 years.

Acceptable responses to write:

>good
>get the fuck out of my country
>Helicopter rides for marxists

feel free to add

You have a point, but calling that private property, come on man
Also as you may be able to tell from my post, I was unsuccessful in removing the posters

Glue a "Hitler did nothing wrong" paper over it

>we're here.
can't hurt to remind them that there are people with leanings who could be all around them at any time

Nice

Whites literally start planning to deface/destroy the property of other people the moment they get triggered by a poster
You are SJWs

go drink some gasoline sitting bull

Special snowflake detected

You're criticizing the wrong people when it comes to defacing/destroying property

Whoever posted this flyer clearly missed the Canada150 CBC broadcast this morning. Probably BLM Toronto(full retards)

Saw these outside of Toronto

i'm wondering when trudeau is going to snap
>but i keep importing refugees
>canada has no culture
>canada is for everyone
>i'm trying to please everyone!
>fuck it, you fucking faggots thought my father was evil? i will show you real evil!

reeeeee some more bitch

>weedman turns into Zyklonman

Progressive ? naa..

Retarded ? Yeah.

It's pretty easy to rewrite history when you are the winner, isn't i?

1000% guarantee it was a white liberal who put that up

>the you are the SJWs non-tier argument

Fuck off Toronto scum.