4th of July

>The day the American colonies declared independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
>Meanwhile, at the same time they were declaring independence, they were using black slaves, and they were oppressing the Native Americans.
>American celebrates this day as a holiday.

Happy White oppression of African Americans and Native Americans Day!

youtube.com/watch?v=fidrCzpjW3o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixZGWjbY6To
youtu.be/pM8n72WZTlA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_jump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's July 1st.
But what can you expect from descendants of the lowest african societal denominator that got sold to Jews and antiquated farm equipment.

So?

implying i care about sub-humans

>Is OK with slavery, theft of land, and genocide.

I'd expect no less from the white man.

>it's a nigger thinks he's a human episode

>OK
I wish it was still going on in full force you fucking clown nigger

It'd all be fine if white people would stop bitching and attacking nations for humanitarian "abuses", they preach it all the time but they never bother to look at all the genocides and countless deaths they have caused.

It's a good thing your ancestors were slaves. Else you'd be living poor in Africa. At least here you can get a welfare check and bang fat white girls.

You won the fucking lottery, nigger.
Unless you would've preferred to live in an aids ridden shithole with a wooden fucking plate in your lip.

Death to America

Will you write us an angry letter, faggot UN?

If people die when we sneeze, guess what, we'll take the land.

Also it's a stretch to niggers are human.

I regret everyday that we did not simply purge them all at the very beginning and instituted our white paradise without shitskins fucking everything up.

Watch out, he'll use a swear word

Too bad nigger. If you people had created a functioning society, they might have been harder to conquer and enslave. The fact that you are alive and free today is testament to the mercy of the white race. Be thankful you're not chopping wood for me out back right now.

no fat chicks

Anyway so? So was the world at that point. So IS most of the world right now. We just have different names for it. Forced labor/sweatshops are slavery, africa is still filled with actual slavery where they buy and trade human beings as commodity, SEA is filled with sex trafficking which is really no better than slavery since they're all fucking ruined mentally from the abuse.

Shit's still going down, every color every creed participated.

Low Energy bait Nigger Indian . On the 4th I'll drop off bags of baking soda in your hood and watch you niggers fight over them and smoke them . lol happy oppression day Indian Nigger !

>day of domination

>OP talking shit on slave owners
>Slave owners taught them how to do labor
>White people freed them
>Modern niggers soak up welfare and rape women without consequence

I wish the CSA rose again to show you bottom feeder niggers ,why you should be grateful for what you have. inb4 you go "muh oppression" niggers usually get away with shit due to their aggressive behavior that leads to war. No wonder you fuckers had the chains on, even your own people knew you were meant to be put to work and nothing else. God Bless America and bless the patriots who still love their country. And frankly you aren't one of them, kill yourself nigger.

Thank you sub-human.. enjoy your oppression its the best thing that could ever happen to you.

>Unaware or ignoring the fact blacks have been keeping slaves -even now- in several places.

I expect nothing from a nigger.

>I black gibs me free stuff or its racist!
Thanks! Niggers are straight-up garbage and not even technically 'people', so I could give a fuck less about that aspect, whiny little bitch boy. I do honestly regret our treatment of the Native Americans, however.

cry more

>Be thankful you're not chopping wood for me out back right now.

OP would probably be better off with a stern yet compassionate white man running his life tbqh.

>Happy White oppression of African Americans and Native Americans Day!
thank you

The big problem with this line of thinking is that it is filtered through a moral lens THAT ONLY COMES FROM WHITE PEOPLE. For indeed: nothing whites did was remotely UNUSUAL in the context is world history, and in that whole we've been much nicer than anyone. To grasp this on your own, read up on classical civilization, Mesopotamian, Middle Eastern, etc. Whites are at the worst equivalent.

And yet you actually BELIEVE deep in your heart that you've been deeply wronged, historically. But that is, again, a batshit crazy idea invented by LOONY WHITE PEOPLE.

So stop being a faggot.

> (OP)
>It'd all be fine if white people would stop bitching and attacking nations for humanitarian "abuses", they preach it all the time but they never bother to look at all the genocides and countless deaths they have caused.
We stopped, you niggers haven't.

When minorities outnumber you in this country's future, you'll be the ones told to "cry more".

Niggers only have a high population because they rape and fuck a lot. But that is then countered by their crime, starvation, and worthlessness that leads to high deaths. Face it OP niggers are the dogs of the human race.

who is this semen emon

This will not end well for you, I promise. You will be enslaved by Chinese or some shit so fast it will make your head spin. The people inciting you against the whites do NOT have your interests at heart.

Too much for you to handle, Formosa Joe.

I wonder what it smells like haha

actually there numbers are stagnate just like whites cause of abortion. And blacks are only 10% of American population.

With whites thou, its the white Christian conservatives who have been having all of the kids. After all hateful and or degenerate ideologies do not bred. And we have all the fucking guns to boot. White population when gen Z comes online is going to explode.

>by Chinese

The Chinese are a peaceful people. They only engage in violence when they are attacked first.

They aren't evil savages like the white man, who tries to solve all his domestic societal problems by issuing lengthy mandatory prison sentences for petty crimes or things that shouldn't be a crime (drug abuse). And they don't go around bombing any country (that can't fight back) that doesn't agree with their policies.

Is it the angle or is she actually like 10' tall

niggers can't have "freedom" because they can't take care of themselves.

they are a evolutionary mistake

Yeah, good luck with that. Chinese are not impressed with your bullshit. You ain't getting any better deal than you get from guilty white society.

>When niggers turn this country into an AIDS-infested, crime-ridden hellhole like South Africa or Rhodesia, you'll be the ones told to "cry more"

Shes probably tall for a girl at like 5'8 or 5'9, but its angle making her seem taller

That girl in the catsuit though!!! dayymm

youtube.com/watch?v=ixZGWjbY6To
What this was all for

american history is proof that the oppressed must be slaughtered for the good of the oppressors' future

Slavery didn't begin in America. Africans enslaved each other long before the European colonial powers arrived. Indeed, European slave traders bought African slaves in Africa from Africans. So let's be consistent by rightfully hating on black Africans and Arabs who sold slaves to white men.

>gave niggers a home away from the eternal shithole that is the continent of Africa
>niggers today, many of whom live on welfare for free whos greatest threat is other murderous niggers, have opportunities thousands of times greater than those in Africa right now and are still butthurt by what kikes did

The sad part of all is most of the major transatlantic African slave trade was conducted by the jews and it is the jews today that drive the prosperous blacks to aid in the balkanizeation of the us by convincing the nig (who is now prosperous and not affected by the happenings of 400 years past) that he has been wronged

Is this suppose to install white guilt? Cause it's not working nigger

has there ever been a china flag on Sup Forums

is it banned there?

I dont evne know what the china flag looks like

i wanna sniff her fingers

I could not give less of a fuck.

Thank white people for:

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

Move back to Africa if you don't like it. We both know you wont. There's no welfare in Africa.

Fun Fact:

Less than one-tenth of one percent of Americans alive during the time of slavery ever owned a slave.

Nice list.

OP is just pissed since he's realized what a failure he and his racial pride are.

>Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

Well that doesn't matter because all that stuff you mentioned is what's going to destroy the planet; either by climate change, rogue AI, or viruses that can't be cured thanks to overuse of anti-bacterial soap and overuse of antibiotics.

If you learned to live off the land like all those indigenous populations you genocided, maintaining an equilibrium with nature and the planet, instead of creating inventions that have ballooned the world's population to an unsustainable level all in the name of "CAPITALISM", we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Who cares what you invent when it all leads up to ultimately to the destruction of the planet.

Boohoo. I am going to celebrate my white independence.

You do realize its the nonwhites having the population problem. Maybe if you savages could handle civilization we would be able to overcome these problems.

Hey this is Canada's guilt trip day.

Wait till the forth to pile on the American's

just keep posting the webms, faggot

>Happy White oppression of African Americans and Native Americans Day!

Don't forget those slaves were collected, shipped, and sold by Jews!!!

>video
wtf I love USA now

>The day the American colonies declared independence
I see no independence here.

This picture is bs you think the dumb niggers could build concrete buildings

So have you read any history books that weren't written by a leftist? The Chinese are literally colonizing Africa as we speak, and they're segregating it. They're fucking vicious when they want to be and are 3/4th of the world population.

We stole that land fair and square.

You mean Great Britain was using slaves.

Who originally enslaved those Africans and sold them to white people?

Somebody had to do the work.

Nigger doesnt even know about Africa.

When minorities outnumber whites the minorities will fracture lol. You really think Mexicans and Blacks in America have a great alliance to destroy the white man? Protip spics hate you nigs just as much as white people do. They are usually fine with whites because they work. Niggers dont work and Tacopeople dont like that.

Here you go nigger... Happy 4th of July!
youtu.be/pM8n72WZTlA

>nigger admitting he hates civilization
Atleast you can admit you aren't made for this life.

>just keep posting the webms
ikr, that & STFU with your hate-whitey BS.

>niggers, natives, and spics
>"""human"""

lel get fucked

I skipped to the middle and she said "my soft pussy and juicy ass" and i busted out laughing. These whores need to be imprisoned.

>like all those indigenous populations you genocided
What are you going to say next, that they were good & noble?

Your point? We are the master race and need to make sure to lead all other races to prosperity

Is there a serious problem in europe with any of the inventions of whites? Only with cultural marxism.

Its not the Whites fault the other races misuse our superior technology

But they were able to live in harmony with nature.

lol that image is the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever read.

Such noble savages

lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_jump

AAHHH, make me an american now !!
I want my default average white american THICC fertile blonde RIGHT NOW !

Amerifats are cowardly beta numales that don't deserve their women, they should come here to feel and be treated like a woman.

They only rescued that dog because they were getting pretty hungry and you can't let a perfectly good meal go to waste like that.

This

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS IMBECILE CREEPING ON THE WRONG GIRL?

CATSUIT SLUT GIMME ASS

BASED leaf

Look up the K/D ratio when Boers fought zulus....then cut that in half for the rest of the African tribes. 25/75 you would lose pitifully.

country is all Latin actually not black

>theft of land

But like, nigga, nobody OWNS da land. Don't be so greedy, bitch.

Someone fucking sauce me famalams, for KEK's fucking sake

I'd claim you were raping each other in the streets, but you didn't even know how to build streets yet. You niggers just had to settle for living in mud huts AND enslaving your OWN KIND.

How do you manage to be EVEN WORSE than white slavers? At least they respected their own kind.

Why post a video of nigger tier whites?

>read all this crap
>can't even be mad cause I live in the best country of all time

Stay mad, darkies

>MUH STOLEN LAND
Go read a history book,nigger or are you part of the 75% of African-Americans that are illiterate in both reading,and writing?