Why can't I be good christian...

Why can't I be good christian ? I really want to be and I believe in the bible and god but something in me rejects the whole idea of spiritual singularity. I'm not aware of a better solutions for the future of mankind but something seems so distopian about it. Essentialy we give up our personal identity to become one with god. Isnt this just another form of slavery. It makes me sad thinking that humanity was never and will never be free. I just can't submit to god and I refuse to be nothing more than a slave. I want god to save this world but at the same time I want it all to not be true. Sorry for the blogpost I just needed to vent my frustration with chritianity.

anime

anime

>Essentialy we give up our personal identity to become one with god.

Become "one with god" is merely follow his laws.

no sex?

The alternative to that is oblivion so we dont really have a choice.

>Isnt this just another form of slavery.
It is slavery to God. But what are the other options? You'd be a slave to sin or other things without purpose. By becoming a slave to Christ you can find salvation. Carry your cross and you will be saved.

Submission isn't slavery.

So free will is an illusion and it doesnt exist. So we were put in this universe against our will and have no hope of overcoming the slavery of our biological imparatives without god. So we are no more than cattle or pets to god. This kind of makes human existense immoral to some extent. To each their own I guess

Call it whatever you want, but I think we get the same idea.
Alot of people call it slave mentality, and to answer that I say that I am a proud slave of God.

We are free to follow God or fight against God in our mortal existence.

> So free will is an illusion and it doesnt exist

Not quite. You CAN chose degeneracy, but you will pay the price for it (Everyone i guess). There's a difference between Fatalism and Causal Determinism

> This kind of makes human existense immoral to some extent.

Yes. That's why we're are "sinners" under the christian worldview.

> Alot of people call it slave mentality, and to answer that I say that I am a proud slave of God.

There's a difference between being a "slave" (which feminine aspect) and be under a hierarchy through submission (which masculine aspect)... One abolish dignity, the other not.

>This kind of makes human existense immoral to some extent.
This is true indeed. Think of the original sin that started with Adam, our existence is sinful. But God granted us the option for salvation, he is a merciful God.

Thats the with me or against me mentally. What if a person doesnt want to follow god or fight him. Why doesnt a person have the right to become something bigger than himself. It's because we are denied the right, we have to options follow god or die.

don't bother thinking
just accept jesus like a good goy

>to be nothing more than a slave
If you want to put that negative context to it. Submission is not inherently slavery, nor is the idea of seeking to perform God's will. I see it as more of a duty bound service. All earthly beings answer to someone, why not skip the mortals and seek to answer to the Almighty Himself?

>What if a person doesnt want to follow god or fight him.
What do you mean? It's like saying: what if a person doesn't want to live or die.

To submit yourself to God is not slave mentality. To reject your baser instincts and to choose to submit your will to Him is hard, as we are fallen beings. Without God's help we could not do it. To be a Christian in this day and age is sometimes the hardest thing, especially when you are being blown back and forth and are on unstable foundation.

We were created by God, and are made in His image. It is easy for us who are flawed to fall away and forget what it once was like to be in fellowship with Him. It is the most wonderful thing there is, and the joy and peace is immense, but once we start drifting away, all of that joy and peace is forgotten, like we cannot even remember at all what it was like. This is the result of living in an age still tainted by sin. We wait for His coming for restitution of it. I have been in your shoes, OP, and what helped me was constantly praying to Him, and just tell him openly everything you are thinking and feeling. Tell him you do not want to give yourself to him. Remember though in our society, manhood is measured by greed and lust. It used to be in wiser, older times that these things were considered effeminate. To join yourself to Universal Love is a lack of freedom, but whenever we make a choice, we are no longer free from making that decision. Freedom does not mean always being free, but free to make the choices that are right to make.

Technically humanity could achieve a higher plane of existense if we tapped in to our collective intelliegence and created a technocracy. Things like hyperintelligence could be achieved which would also eliminate "sin" or "degenercy". Wasnt the actual sin wanting to obtain knowledge.

>Wasnt the actual sin wanting to obtain knowledge.
No. It was disobedience is God's command. God said, do not eat of this fruit or you will perish. The Serpent talked Eve into it, Adam thought it was a good idea to listen to Eve. They ate of the fruit, they are now returned to the dust from whence they were created.

Genesis 3:3 - But God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'

They knew nothing of false words that the Serpent spoke. Sin was not only foreign concept, it just wasn't at all. The act of going against the will of God is what put them in sin. So long as you flee from the will of God, you will have to wrestle with your own free will. Which proves time and again to go poorly.

> Wasnt the actual sin wanting to obtain knowledge.

Human Knowledge is different from God Knowledge. It follows the same pattern of "Rationalism/Liberalism" against the "Foundations of Nature/God Will". There's a huge misunderstanding here followed by propaganda (Mainly by the left...)

> Technically humanity could achieve a higher plane of existense if we tapped in to our collective intelliegence and created a technocracy

Whosoever push technocracy wants to enslave us.

Christianity had been hijacked for many years. Our European race was once united by it, but as you say, the so called spiritual singularity that had brought together and mixed races and degenerate and it was then used against us and control us. If you are a good faithful Christian it isn't a bad thing, so long as we acknowledge the important of our race, a point that Christianity had not included. Old pagan Gods represent our true roots and heritage and shall not be forgotten. Watch The Myth on YouTube. I think there's a 3 part series.

What extactly is god knowledge and why can't we ever possibly hope to obtain it. Not calling god a liar but why are there things we are not supposed to know what's so dangerous about it.

>the absolute state of christcucks

The best part is that I actually do believe in God.

>waa waa christianity is bad because it's not standing up against islam
>so we should go back to the barbaric forest rape religions with blood sacrifices

you are a slave regardless. think about it.

>What extactly is god knowledge and why can't we ever possibly hope to obtain it.

You don't exactly obtain it, but lives with it. Here lies the mystery.

>Old pagan Gods represent our true roots and heritage and shall not be forgotten. Watch The Myth on YouTube. I think there's a 3 part series.
Careful.

Exodus 34 10-14
10 Then the Lord said: “I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the Lord, will do for you.
11 Obey what I command you today. I will drive out before you the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.
12 Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land where you are going, or they will be a snare among you.
13 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles.
14 Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

We can all pretty much agree that the God of Abraham has sufficiently stamped out all the rest of them. We'd probably do well to just let them stay dead. I'm not condoning their censorship or for ignorance of their existence. But I wouldn't get to wrapped up in it, because He said not to.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

No, we must submit to Jesus, then when we become obedient, we will co-rule creation as priests and kings. Read the Bible.

1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

You can get in on it once you've shuffled off the mortal coil.

Here's my problem with what you're saying, bro: What the fuck do you even need freedom or individuality for, at the end of the day? You were created for the glory of God. SOLI DEO GLORIA. Any other use of your life and time would wasteful and self-destructive. Seriously, what would you even do with absolute freedom? Sin. You'd sin. And, then, you would die of that sin. Asking for freedom from God = asking someone to let go of you, as you dangle over the abyss. Surrendering to God isn't the same as being a slave to your fellow man. Surrendering to God means allowing yourself to become what you were always meant to be. Or, you know, just kill yourself. Whatever, faggot.

Most knowledge only gives pain and suffering, because it implies a incomplete growth. The chances of reaching unwanted consequences are high.

Knowledge must co adapt the spiritual growth. That's why obedience is a fundamental aspect of every true Christian.

Well thanks for the reply. I'm probably being overly doubtful.

Sorry for being harsh, but that's a really silly hang-up, you have there, dude. A big part of having faith is recognizing that God has a better plan for your life than you would. You're small, and pretty dumb, compared to God. I'm not trying to be mean, that's just true.