Is the fluoride gland thing just a conspiracy pushed by people who dont understand chemistry or is something I should...

is the fluoride gland thing just a conspiracy pushed by people who dont understand chemistry or is something I should worry about?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's put it this way: it doesn't matter if fluoride was a magic elixir that cured all disease, it doesn't belong in a public water supply.

And the state has no business controlling water supply in the first place.

let's put it this way, every country has banned fluoride in water except usa.

if fluoride was that good it would be on the water supply of the whole world by now, the fact that only the US use it is a bit sketchy

their explanation that it's to help the teeth is really shady too.

These so much. The State has no business monopolizing water.

The teeth don't need help, you just need to NOT fucking eat sugar. I've never had a cavity.

let's put it this way you're either wrong or just lying

if it does anything bad, it can't be very noticeable
>hurrr you don't have teeth in your stomach
fluoride doesn't only work topically

nazi plz you love state control

which is it niggers?

Why do they even waste time with fluoride when all toothpastes already come with it anyway. When you drink tap water, how much of it even touches your teeth.

if fluoride is medicinal in modest amounts, how do you control its dosage in the population through mass fluoridation?

everyone drinks different amounts, its horrible medical practice EVEN if it is medicinal/good fer yer teeth

almost half of canada drinks fluoridated water, one of the highest in the world.

Its a retard fable. Flouride is a godsend.

fluoride's application for tooth enamel is controversial at best, and even then it is supposed to be topical. Fluoride is a hardcore poison and should never be ingested, it's a neurotoxin. They claim the fluoride in water is too small of a dose to have any negative effect on a person's health, but the poor studies they've done only suggest that their only does is straight from the kitchen tap. They do not account for all food and beverages being made with municipal (fluoridated) water supplies, which they all are.

Your tap water is the least of your concerns when it comes to fluoride. Anytime you drink a soda, juice, a beer, anytime you eat any food whatsoever be it from a store or a restaurant is all created with fluoridated municipal water.

You people are all super retarded.
The flouride in the water is there to kill very specific bacteria that most countries have to deal with.
Go anywhere in Europe, Russia or China, and try drinking from the faucet.
You might get a worm or bacteria that will get stuck in your gut until you die.
The US is the ONLY country on Earth where you can drink the faucet water without getting a worm or bacteria, like listeria or a gut worm, like most people get in China.
Stupid paranoid niggers.

why dont you just take antibotics everyday you fucking idiot?

Ever look at a European's teeth m8?

i mean, what do you think the fluoride is doing to you? making you less creative?

Fluoride remineralizes teeth after they have been exposed to the high acid, high sugar modern diet. That's all I know.

If flouride has detrimental health effects, then why do we not observe any differences when comparing people without flouridated water?

Fluoride lowers IQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

Fluoride makes you a good goy

Eat a few tubes on toothpaste on camera to prove us crazy conspiracy theorists wrong. Fluoride is fine right, you have nothing to worry about.

Don't worry about it.

Period.

so if you consume way more than what is put in the water? you can die from consuming too much vitamin D