Where were you when you realized that neolibs were right and the right wing populists were anti intellectual retards?

Where were you when you realized that neolibs were right and the right wing populists were anti intellectual retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would any of those vaguely titled books be relevant to political knowledge?

Right on this board. I realized 99% of its posters are unintelligent, ignorant, racist, dicksucking mongoloids.

What is a Neolibratarian? Was Obama or Hillary one? All I see is identity politics mixed with globalism and tyranny on the other side conservatism.

A neoliberal is simply one who understands economics.

Give up your hedonist, jew loving ways op. The far right is about selfimprovement and not running from the truth.

Because neolibs simplify politics, and present it as something so simple it can fit in a scientific model,
completely disregarding the human factor.

on pol

and yet here we are.

this place is a shithole, but what can we expect? it's worth a laugh or two while i eat my stew.

Look up what a mongoloid is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left

>bottom book on the table
>hebrew

What did they mean by this?

(((They))) were simply stating that I am gonna fuck your wife

OP KIKE kill yourself , liberals only want dicks to ass like you the OP !! Fucking 80 IQ nigger homo

to put it simply. a neoliberal believes in global free trade. in other words, increasing total global growth (GDP) is more important that increasing national growth. this is why nationalists don't like it

Neoliberals live in a fantasy world where logic no longer exists. They have no true morality and simply exist to usher in the fall of western civilization

A comment that's about as intelligent as I'd expect from a confederate.

>neolibs were right

Didn't they fuck up virtually all of South America?

At your mum's house

>flag
It's aaaaaaalways the leafs

The merchant class and their useful idiots.

>leaf

> fall of western civilization

when did you start worrying about that?

Im pretty sure you're happy your cuck Lord Justin legalized bestiality so go fuck a dog nigger

(head is the brain tumors after being exposed daily to CNN propaganda)

it means ugly dont it?

Very intelligent comment.

"Neoliberal" is a political platform where you're socially liberal but economically capitalist. It was first put forward by Trudeau's dad, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, and then adopted later by the Clintons and then Obama.

It came into being when a very clever lib realized that while the left wanted more control of the economy, they were in no way competent enough to even begin tackling this. So they decided to have a 'liberal' platform consisting of extreme liberal social values and letting the corporations run economic matters. If the people demanded more services from the government, they'll just outsource it to a corporation specializing in contracts from the public sector.

However, as time went on, the hardline economic Marxists kept demanding more and more 'progress' to make up for the fact that corporations ran society, and to appease them, Clinton and Obama had to keep finding increasingly smaller groups to 'champion' with social liberalism instead of economic reform. First it was women, then it was gays, now it is transexuals, next it will be otherkin or pedophiles, and after that, God only knows.

The price for this is that neoliberalism can only head in the direction of the complete atomization of the individual by dismantling all intermediate social groups between the individual of the state. In the name of the individual, the State will be omnipresent and omnipotent as the lawgiver of all societal norms and identities.

Also this.
If a human decides it can be a transnigger, it is good.
If the state repossessing corpses of the dead into some sort of welfare protein meal results in a 0.4% increase in GDP, it is good.

"Neolibs" want single payer healthcare and at the same time want an endless supply of economically unsustainable migrants. They don't understand economics.

You're just a Leaf.