What are you reading?

What are you reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
janefriedman.com/myth-print/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

C++ book

Some faggot post on 4chins, sadly.

"The Rise And Fall Of D.O.D.O" by Neal Stephenson and Nichole Galland.

Fun book, I read everything Stephenson puts out. Tired of fucking politics, been taking time off from it all.

>implying the average Sup Forums user ever reads books

>Tired of fucking politics, been taking time off from it all.
still finding time to visit the politics board of Sup Forums though huh

The Culture of Critique
Eye opening to say the least

Currently writing.

/thread

I've literally never held a book in my life aside from those required for school.

That's fine, it's your choice.

Yeah, i took a week off politics, fuckface, and now it's over. So go fuck your mother, your father, and yourself.

Flag checks out.

Kant, Kritik der reinen Vernunft

About your impending doom and destruction. It awaits all you sinners.
> [The evil locusts] were told not to damage the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torture them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torture was like the torture of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will flee from them

/thread

Holy Bible, version written in the old style bulgarian, printed in the USA, illegally imported here during communism

American Gods.
Liberal garbage

Jurassic Park. I was curious.

fpbp
/thread

Age of Iron, got it for two bucks.

just finished reading the tragedy of antigone by sophocles (would recommend) about to start reading the magic mountain by thomas mann.

have read this book, I think it is superb. I have read many of McCarthys books, I think he is the best living American novelist.

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/

I've been reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for the past few months. Absolutely love it!

it was not that bad but now with the TV series it will become overrated, and ofc the son of motherfucking Odin had to be black

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

I could never finish this book. It was tooedgy4u before edgy was even a thing

Random Catalogs about things like Yachts,Bunkers, Collectors Items for/from different groups, Weapon Arsenals, etc

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

biography of Conrad Black, history leading up to Juhayman's siege of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, and a background of Mugabe's rule currently on the go. was reading one on Carthage but I can't fucking find it

>and ofc the son of motherfucking Odin had to be black
Shit like this really triggers the pagan in me.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

It's crazy

guns germs and steel

>son of Odin
He was never the son of Odin. Also he was alway not white, for fuck sake his name is shadow moon. It's just implied he was Native American

>flag

Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon

Captcha: avenida 2300

What's the Conrad Black one like?

The Kybalion

Then on to Arcane Teachings & Formulas.

Rereading the whole of the Old Testament with The Orthodox Study Bible.

I've tried Gaiman, because of how many people hang from his taint. I can't get a chapter or two in before I realize, "This is shit."

Hegel, Science of Logic.
Cicero, speeches/on republic.
Camp of Saints.

Great redpill I recommend it to everyone who thinks he knows everything about the Jewish Question.

Gaimans comic series (Sandman) is way better than his novels. Although i did enjoy Neverwhere. The main female character has eyes the color of opals.

lots of good ancient books ITT.

seriously.

a semi-modern book that I love is The Power Broker, by Caro.

It's about Robert Moses. He ruled New York City and to a degree NY state, and Long Island, for several decades.

He built Jones Beach, which people still love, the Cross Bronx Expressway, which people still hate, the Verazono Narrows Bridge, which is still awesome, along with a multitude of other NY landmarks.

When he died, most people hated him

Years later, people would say, "at least he got things done".

read it. it's pretty good.

Books are becoming more and more obsolete in this internet age.

It's easier for the brain to pick up small morsels of information, of little - but sufficient - detail, as we can accurately interpret the detail later in our brains. The internet allows this, but books do not.

That is why books are becoming obsolete: they can not possibly compete against the power and freedom of the internet!

Family relic?

Currently reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King.
Its the sequel to The Shining.

Start with the Greeks.

The only acceptable books to read are on the glorious monarchs.

Storm of Steel by Jünger
Next will be The Crisis of the Modern World by René Guénon

The Orestia is the best trilogy ever written, period, and Aeschylus was a genius who far surpassed Shakespeare. Fight me.

Feminist authors/books anyone? please?
I'm interested on this so I can argue with this fuckers, I can't stand these bitches.

Sand county almanac- also Leopold

Where is Max Stirner?

I just started reading Economics in One Lesson by Hazlitt

Hey me too

Java 8 Lambdas by Richard Warburton

Concepts of Modern Mathematics by Ian Stewart

>native american
>native
lad

I am also reading CofC. Great book so far

My niggas. Just finished A People That Shall Dwell Alone by KMac and ordered The Dispossessed Majority by Robertson, The Unheavenly City Revisisted by Banfield, & Race by Baker, stoked as hell

I forgot

-Don Quijote
-The prince

In the supposed gas chambers at Treblinka.

So far I'm reading.
>The battle for Spain
It's disturbing how close America is resembling Spain right now.
>The Chinese Civil War
>History of Africa
>Some botany book

>Books are becoming more and more obsolete in this internet age.
Laughably untrue. The book publishing industry has never been stronger, and physical books are still extremely popular and selling very well.
It's more accurate to say they're obsolete in your tiny bubble universe, because you're a non-reading neckbeard who thinks because he can use Google, he knows everything.
source: work in the book industry. You're completely and utterly wrong.
Another source:
janefriedman.com/myth-print/
Amazon is shutting down brick and mortar, but they're still selling a shit ton of books, and hundreds of books are published every month. It's even better for authors starting out, because of self publishing and the cost of short run books dropping significantly. Markets have also gone global, and you'll see sales go up even more when popular Western authors invest in Chinese versions of their work, and vice versa. Liu Cixin is one of the first Chinese authors to see huge success in the west, and there will be many, many more.
That part that your feeble little neckbeard brain doesn't get is that people like stories. Books are the best way to get stories out to a mass market. (Vocal is the best) People like to be entertained. Books are for more than "small morsels of information", they're for storytelling, wether it be historical fact, or fiction.
Print's death has been declared several times in my lifetime, and they've been wrong every time.

Fahrenheit 451

I was reading Anna Karenina but my father borrowed it so now I'm reading the gay science.

It's pretty good if you're interested in physics and have some kind of background understanding
He tried to include no formulas though which I think was a mistake since there's pages of writing explaining something as simple as f=ma for example
Good overall though I've been meaning to read it for a while

Atlas Shrugged
Gulag Archipelago
Theoretical Minumum (quantum and classical physics) by Leonard Susskind

Peterson mentioned in his recent lecture a powerful book by Tolstoy about his depression and being suicideal called A confession which is probably what I'll get next. But it'll probably take me 3-4 months to get through Gulag Archipelago.

THE LIGHTNING AND THE SUN
by
SAVITRI DEVI
Calcutta, Temple Press, 1958

Whatever the fuck he is he wasn't white bud. Even the shitty book said his mom was dying of sickle cell. Not my fault autists lack reading comprehension

A History of the russian revolution

Camile Paglia is the only one worth reading. She's a first wave feminist, and she has NO patience for the current wave. She pulls no punches when talking about them. She called Lena Dunham a "pudding of a woman" who's just silly, for example.

The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, it's not entirely accurate but I listen to it at work, unfortunately there isn't an audiobook of Hitler's War

Tsukimisou no Akari

I'll check it. Im searching also pro-feminist literature, you know, I want to know where it all this stuff like patriarchy and heteropatriarchy comes.

Right now stupid bait post

>that pic

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

I'm reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.

Did you know he was a coke head?

>"He loathed every form of society with his whole Bohemian soul, remained in our lodgings in Baker Street, buried among his old books, and alternating from week to week between cocaine and ambition, the drowsiness of the drug, and the fierce energy of his own keen nature.”

Get on my level.

Taliban by Ahmed Rashid
Missfire by William H Hallahan

That is an extraordinary book.

The works of Margret Sanger is a start.
But the start of patriarchy really has it's roots with Marx and Engels.

Great 1973 French satirical novel about the dangers of brown hordes coming from across the sea.

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Here ya go

Good read.

which bible do i buy
theres like 100 of them on amazon