Redpill Thread

Post all the redpills you have. Too many newfags and shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
elonmuskofficial.wixsite.com/therealenemy
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
islamicinvitationturkey.com/2015/02/08/israeli-rabbi-god-has-sent-isis-against-nations-that-want-to-destroy-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

George Soros and the Rothschilds/Rockefellers aren't even big fishes. There are powers far beyond them, and far beyond our comprehension. The eternal jew is called eternal for a reason.

Meme magic is verifiably real, just an application of hermetic occult magick.

They killled his Nordic princess daughters in cold blood, probably raped them first. They were under 14. Fucking Jewish scum. Burn them all. We could have had it all.

>China Red Pill 01
Chinese "intelligence"

>China Red Pill 02
Chinese characteristics

>China Red Pill 03
Secret history of the People's Republic of China

>China Red Pill 04
The truth about the Chinese race

>China Red Pill 05
The truth about Chinese history

>China Red Pill 06
Note the massive difference in quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came AFTER the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a drastic regression in artistic quality once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

>China Red Pill 07
More secrets behind Chinese history

>China Red Pill 08
2000 years of Chinese suffering

>China Red Pill 09
"Why do the Chinese love dying so much?"

>China Red Pill 10
Chinese military prowess

>China Red Pill 11
Some revealing points about the nature (and fragility) of Chinese governments throughout history

>China Red Pill 12
The Chinese Century

>China Red Pill 13
Doing business with the Chinese

>China Red Pill 14
Chinese are the most dishonest race in the world

>China Red Pill 15
Chinese "originality"

>China Red Pill 16
China's "leadership" in combating global warming

>China Red Pill 16
continued

>China Red Pill 17
China's valid criticisms of American climate change policies

>China Red Pill 18
An example of Chinese culture

>China Red Pill 19
Be careful what you eat in China

Can people give me good redpills on the Jews? Also, please give me tips for redpilling people on the Jewish Question (JQ)

>China Red Pill 20
Chinese ingredients, Chinese empathy, Chinese culture, etc

All the China red pills

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Is this about KM? Any redpills for this?

What is the source of that?

>be me
>legit chink
>born and raised in the capital of China; Beijing
>parents redpilled af, knows history well, not affected by constant history distorting communist propaganda
>immigrates to the land of the leaf
>goes on Sup Forums
>sees neo Nazi muh white power Sup Forumstard make a fucking 20+ page redpill fanfic about some Aryan Chinese bs
>tl;dr, saw the first one, complete bull
>"guys I shite you not Mao killed 50 million people!!!)
>nigger calm your tits, China's population has boomed yet during that time period, 50 million would literally be about 30% of the population
>so 3 in 10 people died hun?
>starting to think those redpills that you've been taking might have been laced with some weird shit
>Mao massacres "millions" - literally the same story as the 6 shekelions killed in the "holocaust yet the Sup Forumstards believe this one
>just a fucking population control / anti-rebellion strategy implemented by glorious leader Mao

mfw stupid white ass virgin basement troll NEET has nothing to do all day because he ran out of hentai and lube so he tries to study Chinese history and politics

Stupid westerner, this is the reason why you'll never get to bang a hot Asian chick, or meet your waifu irl

thanks for the nukes you guys dropped on Japan, but consider the Chinese people even with you degenerate white cucks.

If minority women are more likely to know their place, isn't it better to marry them so that their children can become redpilled too?

So, I don't know what's your poiny with all of this, but as far as I've read them, the gooks look like our average niggers but with less melanin and more free space to do shit as they please.

>nazi flag

stopped right there

Nope.
European/mediterranean+nigger: Dumb, ugly, sad kid
European+asian: Deranged autist who'll kill for who cares about a reason
Nigger+amerindian: Amerindian with fat lips
European+amerindian: Amerindian with light eyes
Nigger+Asian: Poo in Loo, basically

Enjoying Canada, Frank Wang?

>nazi flag
>37 posts by this ID

>guise I swear I'm not a Jew, I'm just your average, every day Republican

Moshe pls.

>Let every man divide his money into three parts, and invest a third in land, a third in business, and a third let him keep by him in reserve.

Bava Metzia 42a. Talmud (תלמוד)

They posted true stuff though.....
Stay delusional dude

Ayanami is Best Girl

NOTHING YOU WILL EVER DO WILL MATTER. YOU'RE EQUAL TO NAPOLEON IN TERMS OF YOUR INFLUENCE ON THE UNIVERSE.

SIGNIFICANCE OF EVENTS ARE AN ILLUSION OF THE HUMAN MIND.

have you ever had any coworkers that are from >C... ?

Dude, it's almost like staring at a life size, humanoid Copy Paste function. Even the smartest among them (with all their cheating who knows what that means) are scarcely capable of conjuring a single innovative, new idea or though.

I just don't even know how you can logically explain such an observable phenomenon.

What's it like being fourteen, Gudmundur?

ELON MUSK IS THE REAL ENEMY PLEASE VISIT MY POORLY MADE WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE

elonmuskofficial.wixsite.com/therealenemy

24, just trying to get people woke. Also i'm drunk.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
>Isis fighters ‘attacked Israel Defense Forces unit, then apologised' claims former commander

islamicinvitationturkey.com/2015/02/08/israeli-rabbi-god-has-sent-isis-against-nations-that-want-to-destroy-israel/
>Israeli Rabbi: “God has sent ISIS against nations that want to destroy Israel.”

>State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw