APOLOGIZE!

East London acid attack: When Muslims are the victims, we refuse to call it terrorism

The differences in how we talk about attacks on Muslims, as opposed to those perpetrated by Muslims, reveal a double standard rootedin Islamophobia

>Jameel Muhktar and his cousin Resham Khan will never forget what happened at 9.15am on June 21. They were victims of a horrific acid attack by a white male in east London. Jameel went into an induced coma and Resham’s career as an aspiring model is now over. The pairfirmly believe this was an Islamophobic hate crime.

>As shocking as the attack was, most mainstream media has either failed to cover it or at best relegated it to a minor story. One can’t help but feel that if Jameel and Resham were James and Rebecca, and white rather than Asian, then their images would have made headline news for at least a day.

>This is not the first time tragedy befalling British Muslims has been treated differently from non-Muslims. Cast your mind back to the brutal murders of Mohammed Saleem and Mushin Ahmed, who were knifed and kicked to death respectively. Compare and contrast the coverage of their murders to the rightful attention received by Jo Cox’sviciousmurder and fusilier Lee Rigby’s.The latter names are now rightly permanently etched into our minds, whereas Mohamed Saleem and Muhsin Ahmed are virtually unknown outside the Muslim community.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/east-london-acid-attack-terrorism-islamophobia-a7817466.html
archive.is/g47vP
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/acid-attack-capital-britain-revealed-10008792
youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

independent.co.uk/voices/east-london-acid-attack-terrorism-islamophobia-a7817466.html

I'm white and it is terrorism.

This scumbag doesn't deserve to be white. This Muslim girl was truly beautiful.

Islamophobe really need to calm down, it's becoming a psychosis.

Always archive archive.is/g47vP

Islamophobia.!!??

Thats why I hate All religions
Faggots think religion is life

How come Hinduphobia or Christianphibia doesn't exist

Since I hate all religions that means I'm Christianphobic
Come after me Christians

You know what's funny. If people started retaliating in kind for muslim attacks, the attacks would stop. And not just them, but their families as well, because the suicide bomber knows he will face no consequences, but if he thinks those he leaves behind will then he will think twice.

I'll care when crimes are equally represented in media compared to the ratio at which they are committed. Terrorists can dismember a child and it will be in the news for less time than a muslim woman accidentally driving into other muslims.

t. Mahmoud el Baguette

>terrible incident occurs where victims were Muslim
>news doesn't report it much
>must be islamaphobia
Hm, it's almost as if the (((news))) has an agenda or something, but nah lets just blame it on people being islamaphobes!

Usually when shitskins do an acid attack we call it an acid attack.
So when this dickhead does an acid attack I think it's right to call it an acid attack.

All muslims deserve acid in the face

How is it so easy to get acid in your country?

acid is not prohibited

any proof the guy was white?

>When Muslims are the victims, we refuse to call it terrorism

Because for them, it's not terrorism. It's tradition.

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

You should ban it you know. There's hundreds of attacks in London every year. Increasing too, big league.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/acid-attack-capital-britain-revealed-10008792

the forest answers the same way you yell at it.

You really need to stop sharing these cringy memes.

>One can’t help but feel that if Jameel and Resham were James and Rebecca, and white rather than Asian, then their images would have made headline news for at least a day

Why do they say this when the opposite is true?

The "white male" will be a Chechen or Albanian from Mosque who objected to their infidel ways.

What a same.

Can someone sauce stats on White vs Non-white acid attacks?

I am willing to bet this is the first acid attack by a white male this year.

An actual whitey threw some in a diverse nightclub in London a few months back.

I believe thats called taking your country back.

There's about a 90 percent chance that he was a convert to Pisslam and got buttmad at the Muslim girl showing a bit of skin on the streets.

Alright, the second acid attack by a pigskin. Why aren't we hearing about the other hundreds of cases?

isn't acid attack a common thing in Islam?? pretty sure it's a common thing in India as well.

>be muslim
>move to britain
>fuck up the place
>"oh no people hate us this is so unfair"

Bricklayers use it. Easy to get. Could throw bleach or ammonia, too. Lotta trust involved in letting anyone within twenty feet of your person. People just don't realize how vulnerable they are. There was video of some white kid in Surrey, BC who just walked up to a woman in a store and chucked acid on her. Pretty scary, m80.

This is what's blowing my mind as of late... Only terrorism can by down by 3rd world brown people.. its not a gun problem its mental illness.

Studies have shown its not mental illness that causing the rising gun violence and more than ever in the US its crazy white people that have done the majority of the large shootings in the recent years

I will smack you with a bacon sandwich, Achmed.

They nearly all take place inside the "community" and they don't do things like talk to the police or journalists. They'll see a doctor, and a lawyer, but they too will be of the "community" and the appropriate action will be taken.

This will be such a case. He will have either known her, or become aware of her through the internet. It's pretty much guaranteed he lives within walking distance of her. He'll have sourced the acid, got approval from his Imam and gone out to attack her. He very well may be white, as they described him, but it's almost certain that he's a Muslim and that it's an internal matter.

The journalist in the OP is correct for the wrong reasons. It would receive more media coverage if the victim hadn't been a Muslim, because Muslims are only keen to go to the press when the people attacking them aren't their own.

Once it comes out he was either a Chechen, Albanian, other white Muslim or an English convert to the religion they will drop it like a hot rock. Until that point he's a WASP whitey.

>muslims been terrorizing for years
>not expecting white people to retaliate
this was fucking expected..

>the problem somehow manages to solve itself
>hurry blame someone else

soooo
shitskins do shitskin's shit in shitskin territory
somehow they have to come to yurop to avoid the shitskinsphere's problems
but being that the shitskin is The main shitting element of whole shitskinsphere
merely displacing said shitskin will bring about all of the shitskinsphere with him to his suicidal saviors

sooooo
again?
shitskins kill shitskins?
what's the fucking NEWS here? nothing NEW...
>same shit different flies, get it?
>citizens of yurop have become flies tending the shitskinsphere

is it bad I don't care at all? the only place in the world where acid attacks primarily happen are south asia, all of a sudden when a white person does it to a brown person it becomes the worst thing in the world.

>0 people die
>TERRORISM!

how long until just looking at someone is considered terrorism?
this is a joke

Why, when it's terrorism it is called an _act_ of terror, but when it's against the religion of Political Correctness it's called a hate _crime_?

>They nearly all take place inside the "community" and they don't do things like talk to the police or journalists.
But those are classified as "attacks", not "acid accidents". By that I mean the coppers definitely had to file the cases, right?

Seriously, what's the endgame?

>el Baguette
kek

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM

insidious shill thread

sage

That makes it kekier

islam isn't a race.
islamophobia is essentially blashphemy
blashphemy is a capital offense in islam
accusing someone of islamophobia is a death threat.

No, because they simply don't report it in the first place. It's impossible to classify them as anything if there's no record of a crime taking place. They have their own doctors, or they can simply ship the girl off to Pakistan in a burka and take care of her there.

I know what you're getting at here but you're barking up the wrong tree.

>Seriously, what's the endgame?
An Israeli, Caucasus, or South Africa style security situation in which large segments of certain cities are basically under their own rule and have little to no involvement with the apparatus of state whatsoever.

I'm not sure if I should ban acid, it can be useful. I think I'll ban shitskins instead, they serve no useful purpose I can think of, and they're the ones throwing most of the acid around.

>An Israeli, Caucasus, or South Africa style security situation in which large segments of certain cities are basically under their own rule and have little to no involvement with the apparatus of state whatsoever.
this
they don't want to integrate, they want to infiltrate

>we

No.

But its politically correct to assume he was. And it grants them victimhood status.

The only good saracen is a dead saracen

>It's impossible to classify them as anything if there's no record of a crime taking place.
Right, but we do know that they DID take place.

"Between 2011 and 2016, there was almost 1,500 reports of attacks involving corrosive fluids in the capital.

There were 431 attacks last year alone, compared to 261 the previous year."

So they did file a police report.

Let's be realistic, you won't be banning shitskins anytime soon.

You people are insane for letting this happen. During my time in England I asked several friends why they're giving their country away to shitskins, they were shocked at the question. They were sort of detached from the concept of a nation state. They saw the country more as an administration, rather than anything greater than that. Sure, some of my more conservative mates were keen on your architecture, customs, etc, but they were still well cucked. Do you even think of Britain as "your country"?

Even the dead ones are a bit shit.

>>You people are insane for letting this happen.
I'm an American, the only way someone is taking my country is over my dead body.

Or acid to be fair.

Sorry, I was too lazy to quote the thing you greentexted so I responded to you.

I mean, you're still alive and your country is 48% shitskins.

they fail to cover it because they would then have to mention how many acid attacks there have been.

more subhuman filth like these whores need to get acid poured on their shit colored faces.

The Jews have already taken America

>and your country is 48% shitskins.
>he believes the census where anyone can claim anything they want
that's adorable
If reality reflected the census then Trump wouldn't be president you dip

Islamist trying to creat victims of their own cult.

>implying it was not a mudslime who did the attack
Yeah im sure it was a christian Anglo-Saxon who attacked with A C I D. The favorite tool of the shitskins.

no, you idiot, retaliation of this kind is exactly what the jihadi wants -they want holy war, see.

they want muslims to hate christians and christians to hate muslims, that's the only way they can get their coveted RaHoWa, you daft kekko cunt.

>they want muslims to hate christians and christians to hate muslims
as it should be. In fact it should be all hating and wanting the death of Muslims. Mudslimes have no place in Europe and should be treated like rats.

This is what I was thinking, how many islamists are not pleased with the woman becoming a model and showing her body and hair to thousands of unsuspecting men. The goddamn harlot

Christians SHOULD hate Muslims you faggot, their ideology is anathema to literally everything good about Western civilization.

They say we refuse to call this terrorism because the victim was Muslim, even though there wouldn't be a fuckin peep about this if the attacker was Muslim.

>the only way someone is taking my country is over my dead body.
... Or surreptitiously without you noticing until it is too late.

>if you kill your enemies they win

And I also wonder how many Muslims approve of this attack but aren't voicing their opinion publicly

Could you imagine how much jsoc could achieve inside us borders if we added the names of every black on black killer to mcraven's safety squad counter-terror list?

You've never heard of car battery acid?

jihadis detected
>memes
the couble in question is not your enemy, the jihadis are.

>they want holy war
so does a lot of other people

The headlilne negates its own argument.

You probably can frame this is terrorism, which is politically motivated violence. I think that is internally consistant.

But if that is the case you cant say it was motivated by a fear of religion race nationality etc.

Terrorist attacks across the country are being brushed under the carpet. The only time they call it terrorism is when it is impossible not to.
The reason they get away with it is because the attack only involves one victim. It's the rape, the attack and the murder which are perpetrated in the name of islam.

As for this taking headline news - this was East London so gets reported at least, I would put money on these sorts of attacks occurring across the country and never hitting local news.

I'm sure she was laughing as soon as she started to eat that salad as all women should.

It's african / middle eastern culture, should never have been imported into this country in the first place.

>Asian

How could Sup Forums find the details of this out?
I notice they left the name out and did not imply there was any islamophobia VIA THE INCIDENT.
> "the pair firmly believe this was an islamophobic hate crime"
I don't trust [ Sufyan Ismail ] to report this in [ The Independent ] in an unbias manner.

Either acid attacks on Muslims are all terror attacks
>number of muslim terror attacks on record skyrocket through the roof and even the furthest lefties can't argue or ignore
Or white people are terrorist attacking Muslims
>very small amount of attacks get added and its hard to sell

Gee i wonder why msm and the left don't want acid attacks to be "terror attacks"

Cleary says she's asian

When will they cut the shit already and use 'terrorofobia'?

Its not that terrorism can only be done by 3rd worlders, its that many of the attacks worldwide ARE being by 3rd worlders.

Think of it this way: when someone says the word "terrorist", for many people the first image that comes to mindd is either a fella in a turban or a fella with a beard and a suicide vest.

Yea there are white terrorists, but in comparison to the Middle Eastern fellas attacking the rest of the world they're a minority.

>sufyan ismail

nice try mudshit

As soon as ya'll start calling it Radical Islamic Terrorism and start naming the perpetrators as Muslim males and not "male".

Don't be retarded

they already have us and everything we stand for. Now its time for them know there are consequences for their shit.

We should call it "reactionary violence," not "terrorism."

"Terrorism" is a violent tactic usually used by a minority against a majority, to influence public opinion and politics, to instill fear and helplessness in the larger population.

"Reactionary Violence" is a response to terrorism and 100% justified, if also abhorrent.

A shame he didn't get more of them. This is war, and Muslims are an invading army.

Nothing of value was lost now kill your self faggot.

(((Ismail)))
every fucking time

this is just like when Christianity finally crusaded back against Islam . People tend to leave out the fact that in the previous 600 years Muslims were terrorizing and pillaging coastal cities and enslaving millions.

We don't call it terrorism, we call it retaliation.

Also, terrorism is a constant thing, this was just an "isolated incident"

There is no fucking way a white guy did this as an anti Islam attack

Islamophobes target pretty girls in cars uncovers with pop music up and windows down celebrating??

Bitch just doesn't want to pile on making her people look worse

Wait, what the fuck?

Were the victims Asian or Muslim? They keep switching the race of them in the headline/article.

Chances are she was the victim of a matter of "honor" by other Pakis.

Believe me, if she was a "muslim" and a model who did not know her place, this kind of attack is to be expected.

Have they caught the guy or any real idea of his motives? Hardly terrorism if you don't let anyone know your motive.

i love this bot