Can we save ourselves? Is it already too late?

Can we save ourselves? Is it already too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalirish.com/threads/a-complete-cock-up-—-plans-for-refugee-centre-in-rosslare-scrapped-after-outrage.13276/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's too late fuck America , we have to Balkanize or we'll race mix into Brazil . 2.0.
You guys still have some time, but it's not looking good at all for you either. It took us about 40 years to fall, you're about 20 in .

You'd better worry about the degeneracy eating your population instead of Muslims & Islam that will obviously remain a minority and never a majority.

We've been getting bigger shipments of subhumans from Mexico daily. That's nothing. Luckily we have more room but we've lost a significant amount of clay. You couldn't pay me to live in some parts of my own country with those monkies.

>instead of Muslims & Islam that will obviously remain a minority and never a majority.

Number of muslims rose 28% in 5 years between 2011 and 2016.

Sutdies like that based on religion are forbidden all over Europe.
They do not represent religion and probably are based on the nationality of people which doesn't represent the religious degree of these people

>this is a school in Dublin

Looks like a typical American school in about 50% of the countries territories. welcome to the real world , countries are just a big business now , and you're the employee for living there

>Sutdies like that based on religion are forbidden all over Europe.

No, they're not frog. Only in France and a couple of other cucked nations. In Ireland, we take religion as part of census data. They do it in UK too and can map them graphically by religion which shows that muslims DO NOT integrate physically.

Pic Related: Based on UK 2011 census
It's the same in Bradford, Luton, Manchester etc.

Yeah but your ancestors brought them there. Our non-Irish are all recent immigrants.. 20 years ago Ireland was 98% Irish. Now we're only 82.5%.

>In Ireland, we take religion as part of census data.
Ok so what percentage of the population does Muslims represent?

What? Islam isn't a problem here like in other parts of Europe. We're alright in that regard but it's the blacks we need to do something about

Islam IS the saviour. It's the only way of life that will save your country from modern day degeneracy. Embrace it lad!

Hey, you don't even have terror attacks in Ireland?

Officially 63,000 muslims (~1.6%) as of 2016. Obviously not including illegals.

>Islam isn't a problem here like in other parts of Europe

You're very innocent.

No dude. I'm not talking about niggers, they have been here and are only like 10%. The problem is spics, who are pouring in endlessly. They are small dark and ugly, but worst of all they are incrediblely dumb. Arguably around as dumb as niggers, but not quite there.
They all came within the last 30 years as well. You can get around my state of CA better speaking Spanish than English, but good luck finding a white girl to marry here. There are non left. I myself am leaving too, once I'm done with university

Seriously? You're being bitchy for 1.6% of your population?
When they hit 10% you'll be able to bitch about it but really 1.6% is nothing...

It's all good up in the north lad.
Just wait for the 6 counties to become unified again, then replace all the prods leaving with good pure Irish.
Literally everyone you meet in small towns, I.e, not Belfast, is completely against immigration, and is casually racist.

>unity under a brown caliphate
Quintessentially Sinn Féin

Build the wall.

>Seriously? You're being bitchy for 1.6% of your population?
Yeah. They shouldn't be here. It's an alien culture and they congregate in cities, particularly Limerick, and create ghettoes and bring down property values. That's not to mention the radicalisation aspect and the future terrorism that's on its way here too.

It's a white paradise in the north, Mr 60%

Dumping Limerick pics.

Not since the Troubles

Anything on Muslims trying to mate with Irish girls? That's what bothers me, terrorism doesn't concern me but the abomination of race-mixing does. That's why the blacks bother me because they're on the dole and therefore have more time to bulk up using our gyms and protein farmed by the white man so they can use tinder to hit on low confidence council estate Irish girls.

>It's an alien culture and they congregate in cities, particularly Limerick
The key is assimilation, do not let them constitute their own zones, talk with them integrate them to society and it'll be find.
We have lots of Muslims in France, those living in suburbs are the lowest of the low but those integrated are actually really kind loving and chill.

>The key is assimilation, do not let them constitute their own zones, talk with them integrate them to society and it'll be find.

wtf I love Islam now. Clearly there is no problem.

We have an integration minister who talks about that, but doesn't actually do it, and ghettos are already appearing.

Continuing Limerick dump

Do not let it happen, stop this, I tell you this as a french, most of the Muslims here are westernized, women either wear hijab but also a lot of them don't and nobody wears niqab.
I repeat it's very important, the key is assimilation and communication.

>White paradise
>Flood it with shitskins for muh unification
Pick one

I was just over there and honestly didn't see many Muslims.. was a bunch of Brazilians in Dublin for some reason though

>and nobody wears niqab.

Too late, Pierre.

Clearly you haven't seen the towns in the north I'm talking about, burger.
The only place remotely blessed by niggerification would be Belfast, and any self-respecting person would only go there for shopping.

These pics crack me up because I was in these same situations taking pics of Mussies in the full getup, and they always had a look of pure hate after they realize what's happened

Still, integrate them, mark my words.

Spoken like a true frog, why would you not rather radicalize them to give you an excuse to remove all of them?

We should not be obligated to integrate anyone from a foreign country with an alien culture. We just need to halt or severely restrict immigration from muslim countries.

>implying that you aren't speaking to an French Maghrebin

Isn't a Muslim your prime minister nowadays?

Sadly yes, I think he's gay too.
Prayers are needed for the bhoys down south.

>he still thinks he can hide in a white enclave while the rest of his country is overrun with mud
This is how you lose like all the Irish diaspora cucks living in Appalachia.

No, he's half Indian. And we wasn't elected by the people.

Because obviously it won't happen you dumbass, Dublin is liberal af. So I prefer for Irish people to have westernized Muslims than jihadis. We all know Ireland will never deport them all.
It's up to you. If you can remove them all, good for you but you cant. So believe me, you'll be better off by integrating them.

It's too late. But not for the reason cited here.

Ireland's blasphemy laws already set the stage for all criticism of Islam to be silenced.

>Also stop taking pictures like that, it's cringy.
>d-d-don't show evidence of the reality
>p-p-pretend all teh muslim girls look like the hot girl in the picture

kek

Are you a fucking burger? Can't you read? I literally said that you should integrate them to have THIS kind of Muslim instead of bomb bags like that.
*sigh*

Blasphemy law will be rescinded if it's ever used.

>And he wasn't elected by the people.
How did he get in power then?

The six counties cover a large part of the island user.
If we've been able to keep our 'white enclave' for the 100 plus years we've been under londonistan rule, I think we'll be able to keep it for a few hundred more.

>I literally said that you should integrate them to have THIS kind of Muslim instead of bomb bags like that.

If it's so easy, why didn't you do it?

>How did he get in power then?

Taoiseach resigned. Party elected Varadkar as new leader. Next election will be interesting.

Because we were among the first to take in Muslims, now we have faced the consequences of communitarianism and realized that integrating them is the best way to westernize them.
I'm really telling that for you and your country.

Why were the blasphemy laws already in place? I assume to stop Protestant's and catholics from getting at each others throats.

Reap what you sow

honestly if it wasn't such a shite country for gibs relative to mainland Western yurop and Br*tain we'd be flooded by now and nobody would care
I despise this country nowadays like I despise most modern European nations, we need a clean slate, everything needs to be destroyed, there needs to be chaos and happenings

I made the graph.
It's based on census data.
We do have one question in the census which asks people's religion but when they shared the results, they did say where all the Muslims lived. They only said we have 62,000 of them.

Therfore, I looked at the data for where foreigners were born as this data was broken down by county.

I picked out all the Muslim majority countries. Most were 90%+ Muslim. Two were about 50/50 Muslim, Christian.

The graph is labelled where people who were born in Muslim majority countries live in Ireland.

I'd say it reflects where Muslims live quite accurately.

Have you tried telling the immigrants to feck off?

More.
>Please, kaffir - believe me.
>Look at these Brown woman picture. .

The paramilitaries in the north do that, user :)

>If we've been able to keep our 'white enclave' for the 100 plus years we've been under londonistan rule, I think we'll be able to keep it for a few hundred more.
America was over 90% white in 1960 and had orders of magnitude more white people in absolute numbers. You'll be in American levels of diversity in two generations if you go down that road. Learn from burger mistakes. Don't let the nonwhites in and retreat, fight them before they become a problem.

Should I come home and save you all?

Now you will get to taste terrorism from the other end of the rifle, honestly can't say I'm sad.

>France fails to integrate muslims
>UK fails to integrate muslims
>Sweden fails to integrate muslims
>Netherlands fails to integrate muslims

>You j-j-just need to integrate them, Patrick. T-t-trust me

kek

No, it was an old law from teh creation of the state that never had a definition until about 7 or 8 years ago. Nobody asked for it and nobody has used it. A referendum would be required to remove it.

what does going around the shop taking pictures of pakis do for you
what is your purpose

So on the sixth of June last, Cedars Hotel in Rosslare was put up for rent on Daft.ie.

It's an old, derelict hotel in need of renovation.

Someone snapped it up as on the 20th, the DoJ said they were going to pay who ever rented it to house "refugees".

This guy who rented it is only described as a "guest house owner who lives elsewhere"

The locals went mental but the council said it was a fait accompli. They were under orders and sure we have to help the poor refugees.

They would have been fucked only the property owner who put it up on Daft said it was not in the lease that the sub-letter could house refugees.

My bet is this sub-letter is some Fine Gael lacky and he was going to get loadsamoney out of the deal but now he got BTFO'd by the owner.

Look out for derilict hotels on Daft as that's where they will be putting more refugees as they attempt this racket elsewhere.

politicalirish.com/threads/a-complete-cock-up-—-plans-for-refugee-centre-in-rosslare-scrapped-after-outrage.13276/

>if it wasn't such a shite country for gibs relative to mainland Western yurop and Br*tain we'd be flooded by now and nobody would care

Retard, our welfare system is more generous that the UK's. Our cost of living is higher though.

UK census data used to graphs religious demographics on maps

I'm only speaking for the north here, the paramilitaries and general hostility towards non whites looks like it won't go away.
I hope the best for my brother's down south, but if they don't act soon it may be over for them. I'm just saying that they will be met with open arms up here if Ireland becomes France 2.0

My ancestral homeland is filled with fucking muslims? Fucking bring back the inquisition you faggot cunts. Save Limerick. Save my home.

Still aligned with the UK, honestly amazing we haven't become JUST'ed like England

gibs meaning more jobs and shit like that in general, immigrants wouldn't even be eligible for welfare afaik
landless, rootless cosmopolitans like many immigrants, or those who'd want to go somewhere completely devoid of a single native culture so they could fit in, would feel much more at home in London than anywhere here including Dublin which is a small village in comparison

>the UK

Our terrorism was legitimate though. Islamic terrorism isn't.

IRA mainly targetted government, infrastructure, finance etc.
Islamists target everyone in every country

IRA almost always gave warnings so civilians could be evacuated
Islamists try to kill as many innocent people as possible, including children

IRA had republican nationalist goals.
Islamists have a gloabal religious fascist theocracy caliphate as an end goal.

Most Brits wish they were back in the good old days of teh IRA bombing campaign rather than having their children blown to pieces in suicide attacks at a pop concert, I'd imagine.

What a deluded loser you are, I have a good feeling you really are a Muslim.

Enjoy your stay unwelcome guest, leftist cucks are not having enough white babies. The coming generations are going to be very right wing as this conversation about race in politics is only getting started.

My purpose is to highlight the changing demographics of our country, so more people wake up to it and maybe something can be done in time.

Islamisation is real.

Pic Related: Once an Irish owned family butchers, now notice the words PORK and BACON scrubbed out. HALAL

>Our terrorism was legitimate though. Islamic terrorism isn't.

I'm gonna give stats about causalities, you at least have lowest per event per number of causalities, wait 30 seconds compared to the sandniggers.

Retard, I hate the British. I'm a good Catholic man who wants a 32 county republic, only without the islamification of Ireland. I'm just saying that my 6 counties are currently in the united kingdom.

>The locals went mental

Oh boy. Soros won't like this, he'll send out his best lefties to picket and harass those 'culchies'. Expect full on vilification and liberal screeching in the media soon.