I wrote a very IMPORTANT HIGHLY pol-related book

I wrote a very IMPORTANT HIGHLY pol-related book.

I start with a core philosophy that takes Nietzsche's will to power a step further in what I call "the duality of human nature". The duality is the choice we have to act either destructively towards life, or in a way to build life up to its greatest possibilities in terms of true contentment with existence. The duality arises due to the fact that the core nature of our existence is one of powerlessness (We are not all-powerful Gods and therefore have to grapple with powerlessness and strive for power in order to be happy). Where my philosophy differs from Nietzsche is that I say we must cultivate a balanced power in specific areas and ways, otherwise we inflict suffering on ourselves and others through excessive power-seeking. Destructive states of being in retaliation to powerlessness are wrath (which includes excessive power-seeking), depression, madness, hedonism, and ignorance. Through the cultivation of wonder, self-control, courage, and a sense of humor we are able to build life to its greatest potential.

I continue with saying that we have an underlying animalistic nature heavily tied in with our masculinity that must not be discarded, yet must not be pursued excessively. I then tackle sexual dynamics (the roastie/chad/beta situation) in a philosophical big-picture type fashion, and explain the philosophical and sociological core of the whole gender shit-show situation. I eradicate all degeneracy and destructive deviancy at its bud.

I then go into the construction of a great society in which people can feel the most power, connection with others, and connection with the universe. I don't aim for an unattainable utopia in which everything is perfect, but what is best for the survival and actualization of our potential as a species. I annihilate all conservative/liberal or other inferior prole type thinking in favor of ideas that transcend. I created an economic system call Conscious Capitalism that is not far-fetched. It is capitalism, but instead of business owners fucking over our planet, they strive to create small local business in which the workers, if there are any, are given the opportunity for meaningful work, and in which consumers sacrifice buying cheap shitty products from shitty corporations in favor for buying from the better, yet maybe more expensive local community oriented businesses. I also say that masculine areas of crafstamanship must be brought back and supported, and that white-collar careers are pathetic, detrimental to the individual and society, and do not deserve such exorbitant pay. Our corporate-propping financial system must be taken apart and local small business supporting finance must be created.

I end the book by saying that we really must explore and build civilizations across our universe for many reasons, mostly having to do with survival, something to come together to accomplish as a species, to bring back wonder into our lives, and to support man's natural drive to explore in a masculine sense.

This is something that if people truly got behind, has the unshakeable philosophical core and far-reaching applications to completely change our world for the better for the rest of our existence as a species.

post the pdf

It is on my website, if I post the link I will be banned for advertising.

Goonan we've gone over this. Go lock yourself innawoods and write me a magnum opus you cunt

Quick rundown or gtfo

Pics or it didn't happen.

Shit I think I found it. Will read

>This is something that if people truly got behind, has the unshakeable philosophical core and far-reaching applications to completely change our world for the better for the rest of our existence as a species.
lmao, no it isn't. fuck off retard.

This is the magnum opus.

I have discovered the core tenets of human nature, important sociological concepts due this understanding, along with the best ways to construct society.

Shit you're right, everyone please discard my post.

Thank you, that means a lot. Feel free to contact me anytime if you want to discuss anything.

If you have read my book I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

sounds like the conclusion that pretty much anyone who takes acid would think

Bought and read your book. Liked it a lot!

Can you go a little more in depth about 'the duality of human nature'. Because I'm not seeing two sides here at all. Seeind as the 'destructive states' do not have anything to do with human nature, but rather deviants from it.

fuck off shill

Bookmarked will give it a go this weekend

Great to hear. Email me if you want to be involved in any small way with the movement, whether if you want to just discuss it some more or help me spread it.

The destructive side is part of our human nature, just as is the side that strives to overcome the impulse to destroy when faced with a feeling of powerlessness.

It's a quick read, but make sure you read the entire thing, don't get put off by the dry philosophical beginning.

Yes but do you discuss the dynamics of biology? How does your philosophy include an integration of the realities of race?

I don't go into the biology of the different races or genetic superiority/inferiority. I say that human beings have the capacity to maximize each of their individual potentials and any person of any race can unlock their potential. Towards the end of the book in my anti-globalism section I go into the importance in keeping races apart in separate communities in order to preserve the different cultures, provide identity and anchoring, and to create strong communities and nations.

I have to give one bump.